DC/Marvel Shared Universe

KrispyAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

I'm looking to start a DC/Marvel shared universe (as the title suggests) and would like any advice anyone can give. Should I start it as a Group Project or work on it by myself? I'm honestly a bit overwhelmed by the sheer scope of the story and am confused where I should start it, and additionally, is there any real demand for Fan-Fic groups on this site? Any suggestions for a title?

Thanks in advance!

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@krispyallen: If it's too overwhelming for you, perhaps you shouldn't write it? Even then, start wherever and whenever you want. What do you mean by fan-fic groups? Creating your own title is better than taking what someone else made.

KrispyAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu:

When I said it's overwhelming I merely meant I have no idea where/how to start the story. By fan-fic group I meant multiple people planning an interconnected multi-story narrative.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been thinking about doing something like that with my own story, where interconnecting fan fic writers tie-in for some big event.

Though I won’t tie in the shared DC/Marvel shared universe with my already ongoing “Epic X-Men” fan fic’s, I think I could be open to collaborating, depending on how well we would jell creatively and depending on how we view the characters power and stat levels being....

KrispyAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be interested in trying to see what shakes out from a collab! I'll be posting some work on this forum soon, and I'd be interested in reading some of your's.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be interested in trying to see what shakes out from a collab! I'll be posting some work on this forum soon, and I'd be interested in reading some of your's.

Very well. I understand how hard it might be to go back and search for everything, so I will post the links to the stories I have done hereunder spoilers, so that I don’t derail your thread with a long list of links.

After you have read a couple or so, you can determine whether my writing style would fit with yours. If so, we can go over a plan through PM or something regarding who takes what with this whole DC/ Marvel crossover.

KrispyAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for getting back to me! I'll be reading your stories shortly!