Dc/Marvel Crossover Ideas

• 72 results
TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@amazingfantasy15: That's a really cool idea. I always really like the few times in the past the X-Men delved into the supernatural (the New Mutants did it more, but the X-Men still have), so I like the idea of Raven being on the team. My only nitpick, and you can do whatever you want with this, it is just a suggestion, but I personally have never been a fan of them being called the "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants". I always like it more when they are just called "The Brotherhood of Mutants". They see themselves as the heroes most of the time, so I feel they wouldn't call themselves "evil mutants". But again, feel free to call the whatever you want.

Can't wait to read the story. Sounds really interesting. Good luck!

rushnoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingfantasy15 Just so you know I'm using Killer Croc in my upcoming story. He doesn't have a huge role, but you might want to hold off on using him until you see where I've placed him.

To everyone else, I apologize for missing my update a few days ago. The good news is: I'm ridiculously close to finishing the story! Essentially I have one scene left to write, and it's not going to be a long scene by any stretch. After that I'll do some proofreading and post the complete story! In all likelihood it will be up sometime during the week. Thanks to everyone for waiting patiently.

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for zacisyourmaster
zacisyourmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Hi, I was thinking of maybe a X-Factor/Suicide Squad team up. SHIELD and ARGUS send them to go some Dangerous villains not sure who yet

Avatar image for zacisyourmaster
zacisyourmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, another idea some of the young X-men could goin Young Justice

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zacisyourmaster: I really like the young mutants/Young Justice idea. I think there are some really cool possibilities with that one. Of course you write whatever story you most want to write. Good luck.

Avatar image for amazingfantasy15
AmazingFantasy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefortress: Sorry, some stuff has come up and I won't have time to focus on the fan-fic, but feel free to use the idea in whatever way you like.

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingfantasy15: Ah. Ok. That stinks. If I come up with a story idea, I may do something with that. Thanks.

walter5james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what if superboy was half mutant instead of half human?

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walter5james: Hhmm. Cool idea. May do something with that. Thanks.

walter5james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thefortress: oh that's just one of the ideas I've had. Some of them may not be original, but would make easier to have the two worlds coexist with the minimum of friction (Aquaman and

Namor for example)and can for some interesting dynamics(deadpool and deathstroke being cousins).

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always wanted to see Cassandra Cain and X-23 team up.

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcflicky: That's a cool idea. I'm currently using X-23 in a story I am (slowly) writing, but that could be a cool team up to see in the future.

rushnoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys! This will be the last update regarding my DCMU story. I'm very excited to finally be getting this thing out onto the forum!

I will be doing one or two final read-through thingies, and that's it. Obviously I've been a bit off about my previous release estimations, so I'll just say expect the story to be available soon! Thanks for waiting patiently.

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheFortress

@rushnoir: Sweet! Good luck finishing it up. Sounds like you have really worked hard on getting it completed. Good luck finishing it, and I await its arrival!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@walter5james: theres no such thing a half mutant. You're either a mutant or not.

walter5james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: what I meant was, what if Conner possessed an active x-gene in human portion of his DNA. Making him kryptonian/mutant hybrid.

CR500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CR500

Can we use characters that appear in other people's stories? And if not has anyone used Spider-Man yet? I could write a story about him fighting DC villains.

rushnoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cr500 I believe @thefortress is still writing a Spider-Man story. Not sure about the guidelines in general. I think it depends on what character(s) you'd like to write.

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cr500: Go right ahead and do anything you want with Spider-Man. I am writing a Spider-Man story, but it is not connected to this crossover universe, and is its own thing, so feel free to do whatever you want with him.

CR500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By CR500

@thefortress: Ok, thanks. I'm not entirely sure what villains I will be using yet, but I don't think any of the ones I've thought about have been used yet.

rushnoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheFortress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanted to throw this out here for anyone who may be interested in writing a story for the DCMU (and yes, I am aware that this probably should have been addressed sooner, but I didn't really think to until now). The DCMU does not necessarily adhere to the reals of the main Marvel and DC universes. If you choose to stick completely to the already existing Marvel and DC cannon in your story, go right ahead. If you choose to completely reinvent a character using both Marvel and DC lore (such as I may be doing in a future story), again, go right ahead. My only wish with this is that you consult other DCMU writers, so that you do not contradict the cannon of the DCMU established in rushnoir's JLA: Equal and Opposite, and my work in progress Outlaws series, as well as any other stories any writes. Again, if you want to change or reinvent a character for this universe, feel free, as long as it does not contradict anyone else's stories.