Dc Universe: Power- part one

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Titans East HQ: Batman gave his explanation to a group of heroes, who all stood, shocked in disbelief. “I managed to find one tape of the tower. It shows Ray having a snack in the “lobby” of the tower, Kid Devil was sleeping in his room, while Speedy and Grace were working out. Thunder, meanwhile, was on monitor duty….it took our suspect about fifteen minutes to kill them all…a man named Slade Wilson…they call him Deathstroke.” As he spoke, Green Arrow shifted a little at the mention of his arch enemy killing his protégé, Speedy. “He slipped through the ventilation system undetected…that alone presents a problem…the security system they have is off the scale…nevertheless, he got in, and he knew his first target.” A tear streamed down Black Lightning’s cheek, as he began to accept the fact that his daughter, Thunder, was dead. “He went almost unnoticed when dropping into the monitor room, which was the case with the others, another thing out of the ordinary. They all had super senses, they could’ve found him in there before he attacked.” Batman took a moment to pause before going on. “Thunder never noticed him, even as he unsheathed his blade, it was too late when she noticed he was there. He had stabbed her through the chest.” Black Lightning burst into tears, no longer able to hold back his anger and sadness. “Next, he killed Kid Devil in his sleep…another thing that doesn’t add up. Kid Devil should’ve been able to notice him. He then made his way into the weight room. Grace had superhuman reflexes, and even Speedy should’ve been able to dodge the bullets. Instead, Deathstroke shot them both twice, between the eyes. They died instantly.” Green Arrow’s grip on his bow tightened in anger. He growled to himself. “As for the Ray, he should’ve been able to hear the gunshots and react, and even if he didn’t, he could’ve seen Deathstroke and moved at the speed of light to stop him. Instead, he was choked to death with a chain after Deathstroke snuck up from behind…and that’s where it all went downhill…somehow, he managed to fire a missile from an undisclosed location, and fired it at the tower. Whoever might’ve survived would’ve been blown to bits. “I’LL KILL HIM!” Black Lightning shouted from the crowd, thrashing about, while restrained by Captain Marvel and Superman. “HE KILLED MY DAUGHTER! HE’LL PAY FOR THAT!” “Calm down, bub!” Green Arrow snapped, “I lost someone close to me, too. Mia was like a daughter to me…you think we all aren’t going through hell?!” Black Lightning calmed down, and relaxed, and after a while, one by one, the heroes left, until only Batman remained. Who would do this? He thought to himself. Deathstroke’s never been able to take down the Titans this quickly…let alone kill them. Like every detective, I find myself asking the obvious question, which always leads to the obvious answer: “Who benefits?” Batman let out a sigh, as he began to sift through the wreckage for a clue. There was no purpose to this…just rage. Deathstroke never hated the Titans East, and the Titans East never made any enemies with a big enough salary to pay Deathstroke...who benefits? Gotham City-Later: With a crack, Deathstroke hit Batwoman to the ground with a right cross. She tried to counter with a leg sweep, but he jumped over it. In mid air he took out a knife and held it to her throat. “I’m gonna kill you, sweetie.” He said, “and then I’m gonna kill your lover.” Batwoman tried to punch him in anger, but he caught her punch, and broke her hand. “ENOUGH OF THIS!” A voice shouted. The immortal caveman Vandal Savage stepped out of the shadows. “Good to see you, Savage.” Deathstroke greeted. Savage reached into his pocket, and pulled out a stone, “I’ve been using this since I committed my first murder…my favorite weapon…for bludgeoning.” Deathstroke let out a snort, and watched Savage beat Batwoman to death with the stone. “What now?” Deathstroke asked. “We leave her as a message.” Deathstroke and Savage left the building, and left Batwoman tied up, hanging from the twenty fifth story window of the building.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first DC crisis HAS BEGUN!!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@primepower53:  
Pretty good man, I got lost for a second when you switched from HQ to Gotham. Maybe you should consider separating it by dialogue it would sure make it easier to read.
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: And your first DC crisis WAS GREAT! :D

@Project_Worm: Actually, prime's now writing his stories in the library. Yeah, it's IE. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THANKS GUYS! Little side note: My Dad bet me I couldn't fit a bludgeoning stone into any story...that's the reason that's in there. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: You're welcome! :)

HA! HA! HA! Then you should put more stones into the story. =P

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By InnerVenom123

Giant.... paragraph.... too much.....

It's my kryptonite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'M SORRY! I'M STUCK WITH I.E!!!!

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Impersonator

@primepower53: That's alright, prime. We understand. :)