Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

No Caption Provided

Just above Ooolong Island

"Approaching drop zone. All Squad members prepare for deployment."

"You guys ready for this?" Deadshot asked as he readied his parachute.

"Kid. There ain't nothing I ain't ready for." Captain Boomerang said with a chuckle.

"Right. Which explains why you're in prison right now. Are you guys always like this?" Killer Frost asked.

Crime File: Louise Lincoln AKA Killer Frost. Former Goverment Agent turned psychopath after freak accident. Arrested for mass murder. Powers include the ability to freeze molecules in moisture that hangs in the air to freeze people in place, create super powerful winds and create frozen objects. Requires a heat source to stay alive.

"Don't get comfy scum!" Rick Flag said. "We've already lost TWO members today. I'm prepared to make any sacrifice to stop these ba$tards!"

"Nice morale speech..." Punch muttered.

"Punch? Something up?"

4 Hours ago...

"I don't like killing innocents Flag!" Steve Trevor yelled angrily.

"Innocent? Nobody in this place is in innocent Trevor. I did the world a favor killing those prisoners back there."

"You made a big mistake..."

Flag and Trevor turned quickly towards the end of the hallway. Two silhouettes stood at the end, both were smiling menacingly.

"You made a big mistake Mr Flag. Letting us run without a leash expecting us to obey you never would have worked. Right Jewelee?"

"Right Punch. You want me to kill them now?"

"Sure thing puddin'."

Jewelee ran out of the darkness straight towards them. Rick pulled a detonator out of his pocket. Steve readied his gun to fire as Jewelee jumped towards him. Rick pressed the trigger button a second too late. In the time it took for Rick to press the trigger Jewelee had already thrown a razor sharp diamond cutting through Steve's ear. Rick's eyes widened in surprise just as Jewelee's head exploded.

"STEVE!" Rick yelled as Steve (and Jewelee's body) collapsed on the floor.

"JEWELEE!! OH MY GOD JEWELEE!!!" Punch screamed as he ran over to his dead wife's body.

"WALLER! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I NEED A MED TEAM DOWN HERE! NOW!"

"You did what?!" Killer Frost asked. "I HAVE A GRENADE IN MY HEAD?!"

"In case any of us have any ideas about rebelling... they'll blow our skulls off..." Punch muttered. "They have them in all of us..."

"Bingo. Any of you punks get any ideas..." Flag mimed pressing the detonator. "Bang."

"Everyone get ready to drop! We've got incoming!"

Everyone stood up except Punch. They heard a loud noise as something landed on top of the plane.

"...what the hell is th-"

KRASH!!!!

No Caption Provided

"WHAT THE F*CK?!" Killer Frost yelled.

"METAHUMANS DETECTED. PREPARING ASSIMILATION..."

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Awesome! Can't wait for #4!!!!!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

It felt a little bit short but it was still awesome.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4 wildvine  Moderator