DC Re-Imagined The Flash #3

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Faster Then Lightning Part 4

Eobard Thwane stood on top of a rooftop in New York City. He watched as the world rolled by. This time was so different from his home in the 27th Century. Of course this is what he'd signed up for. He looked down a nearby alleyway and saw his two targets fighting several assailants. They were the two costumed vigilantes called Mr Terrific and Dr Mid Nite, they shouldn't be alive. Eobard noticed two men backed against the wall clearly terrified, one was the famous buissness man Michael Holt and the other was clearly blind and had an owl perched on his shoulder. Usually Thwane would kill any witnesses but if he killed those two (three if you counted the owl) that would be counter productive. He waited patiently the two vigilantes to disable the thugs and then he made his move. Killing them was simplicity itself. It was easier then killing Garrick and everyone else he'd killed for the greater good! He phased his hand through Mr Terrific's head instantly killing him and turned towards Dr Mid Nite, the fool had no idea what was happening. Eobard broke Mid Nite's neck before Terrific's body even hit the ground. He watched with satisfaction as both their bodies collapsed around him, he looked at the two frightend men in front of him and laughed before fleeing the scene. He stopped running when he arrived in Keystone City, around half a second later. He stopped on a rooftop overlooking the city and smiled. This was nothing compared to what he was going to do to Barry Allen when the time was right. He glanced at his wrist computer and saw his next target.

"Close enough." He said aloud. He zoomed off east laughing as he went.

______

Barry Allen sat inside of a prison cell in his Flash costume, he'd been here for 2 hours now and Jay Garrick hadn't stopped talking the whole time.

"I told you this would happen!" Muttered Jay inside Barry's head for the 90th time. "But did you listen? Noooo!"

Barry slammed his head on the table, clearly annoyed.

"Look, I'm sorry! I had no idea people hated you so much!" Barry shouted out loud.

Barry looked up as he heard his cell door open and a police officer walked in.

"We're still working on the legal issues for taking your mask off but you're staying here untill we have solid evidence that you weren't involved in that bank robbery!" The officer mumbelled.

The officer stepped out of the way as a prisoner walked in behind her.

"Flash this is Leonard Snart, your new cell mate untill your proven not guilty. And even then you're still a costumed vigilante. The rules are different."

The officer pushed Snart into the cell and closed the door behind him. Snart sat down on the lower bunk and didn't even look at Barry.

"So, uh. What are you in for?" Barry asked.

"I tried robbing a bank with an experimental freeze gun I stole from some lab in Gotham." Snart said proudly. "Unfortunatly that gun doesn't stop bullets. What're you in for?"

"Stopping a bank robbery."

"HA! Good one."

Barry turned away and mumbled to Jay quietly,

"come on jay! give me a way out of here!"

Jay was silent for a few seconds as he thought about what was happening. Barry could tell what he was thinking since they now shared the same brain. The thought that stuck out the most was the word vibrating.

"Okay kid." Jay shouted "I've got a way out for you! Try moving your molecules as fast as you can! Then walk towards through the wall!"

It took Barry a few seconds and he immedietly didn't like it, he felt bad. However he kept with it and walked through the wall. Much to Snart's amazement. Barry stepped through the other end of the wall and stopped immedietly afterwards.

"HEY!" Snart yelled through the cell's window "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

Barry didn't reply. He was too busy vomiting on the floor for that. It took several seconds of non stop puking before he was able to stand up. He raised his head and saw several cops running towards him.

"Time to run kid!" Jay shouted.

Barry jogged down the alley carrying his stomach. He still felt sick and for some reason he couldn't run.

"Kid?" Jay said. "Time for you to run!"

"I can't I'm hungry as hell! It's been hours since I had anything! I think I left my lunch back there!"

"Well then hide somewhere! Do you know anywhere nearby?!"

"My mum's apartment!"

Barry ran down the street and ducked down an alleyway, he looked behind him and saw the cops still right behind him, on the floor before him he saw a homeless man with a cup of coffee. What Barry was about to do was so wrong. Barry grabbed the man's coffee and ras as fast as he could. He drank the coffee in one gulp and felt some energy return to his body. Jay was speachless.

"... Wow. You are a jerk!" Jay muttered.

"Shut up." Barry shouted.

Barry ran as fast as he could, he felt himself getting faster and he lost the cops in a few seconds. He turned into his mum's apartment and knocked on her door.

"Is this really your mum's house?!" Jay asked. "It's so... dangerous in this area!"

Barry smiled.

"Never mess with my mum, Jay. It never ends well. How do I get this costume off?!"

Barry's costume disappeared from his body revealing the clothes he'd been wearing earlier. He waited a few more seconds for his mom to open the door and when she didn't answer he started to get worried.

"Jay?" Barry asked. "Can I vibrate single parts of my body as well?"

"Yeah kid. Just focus everything into the body part you want."

Barry vibrated his hand through the door and felt around for the door's handle. He found it and opened it. He would've walked in but he was too shocked. Lying on the floor was his mother with a broken neck...

To be continued...

Okay Flash issue 3! So... yeah. Please leave your thoughts and feedback in the comments and if you haven't already try out the rest of DC Re-Imagined!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dc-re-imagined-revived-library-752564/#23

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tommythehitman: Whoa, nice job with Thawne. Though Barry isn't my favourite Flash I still thought this was nicely done.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By TommytheHitman