DC Re-Imagined Martian Manhunter #6

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

J'onn J'onzz grabbed the White abomination by the throat, he didn't know how it had arrived on this planet but he knew these were it's last few minutes alive.

"What?!" The abomination choked, "You think only your gods can send people to Earth?"

"I don't know and I don't care." J'onn shouted "You're a white abomination! So I'm going to destroy you!"

"Good luck with that."

J'onn felt multiple blows on his body and saw the young monks he'd noticed around the temple attacking him. The strange thing was, they knew exactly where to hit him.

"My, my." J'onn said as he dropped the Abomination and slapped away several of the monks. "You've been training them to kill my people."

The Abomination raised itself off the ground, using similar abilites that J'onn had gained. It morphed it's hand into a blade and laughed as it swung it at J'onn.

"Ha! You learn quickly! You've been on this world for what? 5 years now and you ACTUALLY took me off guard for a second there!"

While the blade missed J'onn entirely the Abomination's elbow wacked him in the face sending him backward into several of the monks. The Abomination laughed playfully and morphed back into it's human skin.

"I have to admit, I was hoping you'd do something like that. I wanted to see what you could do."

J'onn picked himself up off the floor and rubbed his bold head.

"Why are you here?!" J'onn asked.

The Abomination sat down on a rock and smiled.

"I'm the White version of you. Or you're the Green Martian version of me, since I've been here longer."

"You're an abomination! How are you speaking?!"

"Oh we always speak. Just in a way your kind can't. I believe the humans call it..." She thought for a second. "Telepathy? Why do you think we always won the battles on Mars? How we could always get through even the most carefully plotted plans? We can read your minds. Just like you can!"

J'onn thought back to what Malefic had said to him a few minutes ago.

"Then I suggest you learn to cope with the pain brother as you have a lot of explaining to do..."

J'onn frowned as he thought of an idea. This abomination was unlike the others. It... She was different. J'onn had seen the abominations back on his home, the look in their eyes was savage and ruthless, But this one's were neither of those. They seemed... bored. Maybe not all Abominations were bad.

"You say you were sent here by your gods." J'onn said. "Why?"

"Believe it or not, us Whites care about each other. The gods foresaw that the continued war would wipe out my race. Which is why I'm here. I'm training these people to kill people like you. Why are you here?"

"My race only desires a home of our own. A world where we can prosper, my lord Hromneer sent me here with new found abilites to prepare it for my race to arrive. However I am unable to contact my brother for I am inexperienced with my abilites. Perhaps you could teach me to improve my durability?"

"Why should I?"

"Think about it. If you allow to bring my race to this world, then your... "race" will be able to do with Mars as you see fit."

The abomination thought about his words for a few seconds. Before holding out her hand for J'onn to shake.

"Okay Uncle J'onn. It's a deal. I'll help you but it'll take a while."

"That name." J'onn said as he shook her hand. "Why do you call me that?"

The White Abomination smiled again. She flew up into the air and quickly morphed from human form into a female version of J'onn's own apperance. (Green Skin, skirt, Red Hair. etc)

"It's a fitting name for you, Uncle J'onn after all..."

J'onn waited looking frustrated. She was playing mind games with him.

"I am your daughter."

J'onn's eyes widend and he experienced what humans call "fainting" he collapsed on the floor and closed his eyes as he saw several monks and the Abomination standing over him.

To be continued...

Okay so issue 6 of Martian Manhunter! Should I rename it the adventures of J'onn J'onzz since he's still not become a superhero yet? I'm going to have to pick up the pace so I can catch up with the other books! Be sure to give me some feedback below!

If you haven't already check out the rest of DC Re-Imagined!

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dc-re-imagined-revived-library-752564/#23

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hmm. Does anyone think I've ruined Martian Manhunter yet? I know I do!

FalconPuuunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hmm. Does anyone think I've ruined Martian Manhunter yet? I know I do!

Absolutely not!
I really liked the action sequence (written very fluidly) and I liked that Miss Martian made a cameo (Abomination was Miss Martian after she morphed right?).