DC Re-Created: The Titans #2

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Written by me and TommytheHitman

A minute before Cyborg's abduction in Chapter 1...

Arsenal was studying Cyborg through a pair of binoculars.

“Well, he isn't doing anything right now, besides reading a book. I think he is… recharging his batteries? We should probably take notes of that, since… wait a… Ma’am! Stone has been knocked out! Someone has… Wait, now they gone! Both of them!”

“Both?“

“Yeah, Stone and the midget who attacked him! Must be teleportation.”

“This… ‘midget’… Did he use advanced technology?”

“Well, that’s what I said, he teleported. Also, he had an apparently very advanced type of gun. It could take down Stone by one shot.”

“Ah, CADMUS know of him. His name is Mikron O'Jeneus, but he is better known as Gizmo. He is a former S.T.A.R. Lab scientist who now has a career as “super-villain.” Sad, really. I will send you his profile.”

Arsenal went through the data on his handheld.

“Wait, it says here that he often works with the meta called Mammoth... Wait, I CAN find Stone!”

“So?”

“Yes, I planted a sender on him during his fight with Mammoth.”

“Agent Harper, you were under order NOT, and I repeat NOT…”

“With all due respect, ma’am, it’s not important right now. What is important is that if I’m right, I can find Stone. If O'Jeneus is a ex-S.T.A.R Lab scientist, then there is a ocean of possibilities for him in Stone's body."

“… We will talk about this later. You priority is to find Victor Stone. But be discreet!”

“Understood. Harper out.”

At the abandend warehouse, shortly after yborg has been brought there...

"Aw, nuts." Roy started to change from clothes to Arsenal costume. "I thought there would be two of them, and that would have been difficult enough. But FIVE metas! Well, I guess I have to take them by surprise, and..."

"You ARE Arsenal!"

Roy had a shock, and grabbed his bow and pointed a explosive arrow toward...

"WOW, easy there amigo, we are at the same side! I'm Bunker!"

"Jesus, what are you doing here, kid?"

"I saw you near Cyborg's apartment, and I thought you kinda looked like Green Arrows partner Arsenal, so I followed you. And you ARE Arsenal! That is so COOL!"

"Yeah, well, pipe down kid..."

"Bunker."

"... or you will get us both, oh, AND Cyborg killed"

"Caramba! Cyborgs in trouble? Can I help?"

“Yeah, you can call the cops. There are too many for me to handle.”

“Hey, come on, I’m a superhero! And unlike you, I have powers and…”

“How long have you been a superhero?”

“… Well… A week, but I have practiced a lot with…”

“GET THE DAMN COPS, KID!”

Meanwhile...

"You want me to help you?"

"Yes."

"But with what?"

"I dont know!"

"But how do you know that you need my help?"

"Because its important!"

"What is?"

"Dont know... Look just meet me at warehouse 52 at the airport. My sender tells me that I have to go there!"

Before Kaldur could say anything, the boy now fully dressed in a yellow costume diapered in a flash.

"Quite a impulsive guy. Where did he go?"

"To the airport. He told me to meet him there."

"Alright, then let's go!" Kiran yelled as she started up the ambulance.

"Excuse me Miss." Kaldur said as he closed the Ambulance's rear doors before sitting in the side seat. "But why are you coming with me? This is a job that requ-"

"Can you run as fast as your friend?"

"Well, no."

"Can you drive?" Kiran asked.

"… I'm not 16." Kaldur muttered.

"Then that's settled." Kiran said as the ambulance turned the corner. "I'm coming with you."

Back at the warehouse...

"Hmm. Still no contact..." Roy muttered as he knelt in front of the rooftop access door. What usually would be the sound of Police Frequencies from his Com Device had been replaced with the sound of silence. Whatever the oaf Mammoth and Gizmo were doing to Cyborg seemed to be affecting Roy's contact with CADMUS and Green Arrow. With the exception of the Police and maybe that Bunker kid, Roy was on his own.

KLACK!

And that was just the way he liked it.

Roy smiled as the door's lock fell to the floor causing the door to slowly swing open. Pulling his bow from his back and placing an arrow between his finger Roy slowly stepped down the staircase into a dark room.

"Waller. If you can hear me I'm starting the rescue mission. Backup from the Cops is inbound and I'm currently searching for Cy-"

KLICK!

"-Borg..." Roy turned to see a Grey being strapped to a large metal support. Roy drew his bow as he advanced towards the Metal being. "Vic Stone?" Roy asked carefully. The robot's head nodded slightly.

"...how did you find me?" Cyborg asked as his chest and eye lit up bright red. Roy was quiet as he examined the bonds tying the Man's arms together.

"Tracking device planted in that arrow you took." Roy admitted as he stood up. "What are these... things keeping your arms together?" Roy asked as he glanced around nervously.

"Something the midget worked up... keeps my power low... I can't even stand up right now..."

"Funny." Roy muttered. "It's keeping my Com Unit off as well."

Cyborg frowned slightly. "Then... it must be something else." He said. "Something that emits a pulse... or.." His human eye widened. "Be... behi-"

"Behind you." A voice growled from behind Roy.

FWIP!

Roy turned and fired his arrow directly behind him. The Mammoth growled as it splintered against his chest. He lunged forward as Roy ducked out of his way and rolled to the side.

"Gonna crush you runt!" Mammoth growled as he stood up to his full size.

"Not if you can't catch me!" Roy yelled as he ran towards the exit firing another arrow at Mammoth for good measure. Mammoth grunted with anger as he started to lumber forward his feet causing cracks in the floor beneath him. Roy slammed the staircase door behind him before sprinting up the stairs. "Waller!" He yelled as he panted for breath. "If you can hear me I need-"

KRASH!

Roy stopped as he stepped onto the rooftop.

"-backup..." He muttered as Psimon and Gizmo blocked his path.

"Roy Harper..." Psimon said with a slight smile. "Kneel." He yawned as his eyes flashed bright blue. Roy gasped in surprise as he felt himself kneeling to the floor. "Drop your weapon." Roy released his bow and looked back down to the floor.

"Another one?!" Gizmo said with a chuckle. "Jeez we're kicking ass tonight!" He yelled. His jetpack spurted into life sending him slightly further into the air. "What are we gonna do to him boss?"

"He's useless." Psimon muttered. "Psimon says 'Jump'." He nodded towards the edge of the rooftop as Roy stood up.

"No!" Mammoth yelled as he stepped up the staircase and onto the rooftop. "I want him!" Psimon sighed as Mammoth stepped in Roy's path before gripping his arm.

"Let... go..." Roy gasped as he gritted his teeth. Part of his brain was still fighting Psimon's control.

"Hell no." Mammoth replied.

Krack!

Roy screamed in pain as he felt his wrist snap beneath Mammoth's giant paw. Gizmo watched in shock as Psimon started to chuckle. Roy continued to gasp as he stifled his anger.

"Let's see you play Robin Hood now!" Mammoth looked very satisfied.

"I'll... kill you!" Roy snapped as he tried to smash Mammoth with his fist.

"Not today Kid." Mammoth muttered as he raised Roy over his head and threw him off the rooftop. Mammoth chuckled as he watched Roy fall to the streets below.

"Was that really necessary Mammoth?" Gizmo asked as he floated forward. "You didn't have t-"

"Yeah I did..."

"Enough. Both of you." Psimon snapped as he noticed the Police Cars below. "We have some guests."

"This is the San Fransisco Police Department!" The Police Commissioner yelled from below. "Surrender now or we have permission to use Lethal Force!"

Thud.

Roy noticed that he hadn't splatted on the ground. He looked down and found himself on what looked like a purple pillow.

"Hey Arsenal, I got the police AND I saved your life! What did I tell you, eh?" Roy looked up to see Bunker hovering above him with a smile.

"... My hero..." Roy groaned as he lay back.

"Amigo, are you okay?"

"I'm dancing on a rainbow." He muttered.

"Simon Jones, you are under arrest. Put your hands in the air." A dozen of policemen were pointing their weapons toward Psimon and the others on the rooftop.

"Why, of course... Lieutenant Cameron." Psimon raised his arms. "Oh, but would you and your college be so kind to shoot your partner?"

Psimon laughed as he made several of the Policemen point their guns at each-other. Their faces filled with confusion and terror.

SLAM.

Psimon tripped backward, as something very fast slammed him in the chest.

"...What... is going on, Bunker?" Roy didn't look very good.

"I'm not sure, but I can see a ambulance. Lets get you some help."

"You have to... get help from Star Cit..."

"But Arsenal, the phones doesn't work, and... Arsenal?" Bunker looked like he was going to panic, as the red-dressed bowman fell unconscious.

"Hey, ambulance-people! HELP!" Bunker created a construct of his psionic bricks, witch he moved to the ambulance.

Two came out of the ambulance, and placed Arsenal inside on top of a Makeshift bed. The driver stepped out of the car and rummaged through her Med Kit as if she was looking for something.

"Are you okay?" A man in a red outfit asked as Bunker helped one of the Police Officers up off the ground. Bunker glanced at the Man's belt and noticed a Golden A in the middle.

"Hey, you with the red shirt, aren't you... Wow, you ARE Aqua-"

"Hey, purple-boy!" A voice rang out.

Bunker and Aqualad both glanced up to see the two supervillains known as Nano and Shimmer land before them.

"Hand over the archer." Shimmer said with a cocky smile. "Or die."

To be continued...

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Nice!

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

not bad... not bad at all

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

AMAZING!!

Avatar image for captainhotstuff
CaptainHotStuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Full of awesomness!

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

^That was from me...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: I accidentally deleted myself from the Group PM so I had to create an alt and I sometimes forget that I'm not on my main account.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#11 wildvine  Moderator
Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@waezi2: @tommythehitman: This is absolutely fantastic! Really can picture this as a cartoon? How long does it take you both to write these? =O Can imagine it takes time to plan everything out and etc?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@samimista: It takes about a week of non stop arguing and cussing to get things sorted out. With a normal issue on my own it takes about a few hours so I can put them out quicker... or when I'm bothered.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: @samimista:

Yeah, but I like the arguing, that way you know that it has been thought through. Right now, me and Tommy have a argument about if Roy should use a crossbow or not.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@tommythehitman: @waezi2: Great work. I can't wait for the next issue. But just to let you guys know, Amanda Waller will be switching from CADMUS to ARGUS in Justice League #1. She'll be doing basically the same thing, so you guys shouldn't have to worry too much, but make sure to say ARGUS instead of CADMUS after that's been released.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Another great issue! Liking this series more and more.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers