Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By YoungJustice

Floor 18 (aka The Dungeon), The Columbia Center

May 15th, 2014 - 1:30 AM

Brisk tossed a bucket of water onto Agent Violet’s face, “Get up.” She commanded in her thick Russian accent.

Violet’s eyes slowly rose, she looked at Brisk, “What now Tatyana?”

Brisk smiled and knelt down to Violet, pulling a knife from her back pocket, she pulled Violet by her hair and smashed her face against the wall, she quickly stabbed Violet in her back, she screamed out in pain. Blood dripped down Violet’s forehead and nose whilst trying to break through the chains that held her hands to attack Brisk.

Brisk pulled Violet’s head away from the wall to look directly at her, “Look b**ch, if I could, I would put you into a meat grinder and serve you to my dogs, but my associates will not allow me to,” She snickered, “Heh, at the moment at least.” She stood and pulled her knife out of Violet’s back and pushed her to the ground, “Welcome to the hell.”

Sunset Hills Memorial Park and Funeral Home

May 15, 2014 – 7:15 AM

Obsidian, Unknown Soldier, Stealth, and Sky carried a casket to a gravestone entitled;

Cameron Ardeen

Beloved Son, Brother, and Friend

They dropped the casket in front of the gravestone, Stealth started to drown herself in tears, Sky walked up next to her and held her, whispering in her ear, “It’s okay honey, we aren’t going to let them get away with this. They’re going all going to di-.” Sky stopped and dropped to the ground as the sound of a gun firing was heard, Stealth quickly went to her aid. There was one bullet directly through the temple; she was dead before she had even landed on the ground.

Unknown Soldier grabbed Stealth and put her over his back, he ran toward their truck as he shouted to Obsidian, “Make them pay!”

As multiple helicopters appeared out of the distance, several armed tanks and trucks tumbled over gravestones and fences. Obsidian floated into the air, he clapped at the helicopters, a wave of dark energy was sent toward the helicopters, before they could they could avoid it, they were both hit and they ran into each other, exploding into several parts. Obsidian telekinetically lifted the half broken rotors off the ground and launched it at one of the trucks, splitting it and the people inside in half.

He placed himself back on the ground, several tanks and trucks still remained, one of the tanks fired a cannon directly at Obsidian, he quickly caught the explosion in dark energy and sent it right back at the tank. The people in the trucks came out; their machine gun fire did absolutely nothing to Obsidian, he walked into the shadow of a tree and faded into it, completely disappearing. Suddenly, one of the men started firing on their own, he managed to kill all of the foot soldiers despite being riddled with bullets, but when the last tank used its cannon to take the rogue soldier out, Obsidian appeared in the exact spot the man’s shadow was.

When the final tank targeted Obsidian, he yelled, letting out a great deal of dark energy, the tank exploded into small pieces. When more artillery started to come, Obsidian shouted into the air, “Go to hell!”

Outside of H.U.N.T Headquarters

May 15th, 2014 – 7:55 AM

Unknown Soldier quickly pulled the truck up to the facility, he got out with Stealth and they ran into the building. The building was riddled with holes, with half of one side completely destroyed. Mechanical soldiers shot at the H.U.N.T agents while plasma blasts were shot back. It was an all-out war between them.

Before Unknown Soldier could step into the building, Brisk sped in front of him and used her momentum to punch him hard enough so that he went flying. Stealth quickly attacked her, despite Brisk’s superhuman speed, Stealth easily deflected each hit Brisk tried to get on her, when Brisk tried to grab her throat, Stealth grabbed her arm and snapped it in half.

Brisk screamed in pain, then smiled at Stealth, “I don’t need my arms to run!” She was about to hop up and run, but Stealth kicked her face and grabbed her leg, “Yeah, but you need your legs.” Stealth ripped her entire leg off and threw it at her.

In the distance, you could hear Babydoll screaming, when Stealth looked behind her, she saw Babydoll running toward her, along with the other 5. Stealth quickly threw down her smoke grenade, when it activated she ran into the building and went into the basement, the one place that no one was allowed to go except for herself and Cameron. Loud bangs on the steel door were heard, they echoed through the entire basement.

Stealth took a deep breath, “Computer, authorize self-destruct policy in 45 minutes.”

The computer responded, “Self Destruct authorized, anything else today Stealth?”

“Yeah, play Icona Pop’s I Love It please.” Stealth yelled as the robots busted through the door, they instantly ran at her, while the song began to play, Stealth laughed, “F*ck you!” A bright light started to shine behind her and she ran into it, before the robots could follow the building started to explode.

No Caption Provided

When Stealth awoke, she was in the jungle and in front of her was a utopian like society, 3 men stood at the bottom of the hill she landed on, she spoke to herself, “I guess I did something right.”

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nice ending to the series. I like how the team is still around and yo didn't just kill them off because it's the finale.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice ending to the series. I like how the team is still around and yo didn't just kill them off because it's the finale.

Thanks for the kind words! I couldn't bring myself to kill of the team, I'm going to reunite them eventually.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman said:

Thanks for the kind words! I couldn't bring myself to kill of the team, I'm going to reunite them eventually.

It's nice to know they still exist in the Universe... "sigh" we need to have an event sometime.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Post it on the PM! As in the main PM.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1