DC Re-Created: Shadow Unit #1

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The United Bank of Washington, Washington

“Sir, put whatever weapons you have on the ground immediately and put your hands up!” Agent Violet commanded as she pointed her gun at the hostile man who stood in the building with a gun to a young woman’s head.

He was obviously shaken; barely holding on to the gun, “I’m sorry ma’am, but this is my chance to be free. I can’t let it go.” He began to pull the trigger, but before he could finish a black circular blade cut the bottom of the gun off, stopping the bullet before fire.

The terrorist looked in the direction of the object and saw a man, his skin full of darkness, the only color being his bright completely white eyes and teeth. The terrorist screamed in terror and let the woman go, falling to the floor soon after. When he blinked, the figure was gone.

No Caption Provided

The terrorist hopped onto the floor before the police could shoot, but the figure appeared in front of him and grabbed his neck, “You’re coming with me.” He said in a croaky voice as he looked at the terrorists shadow and touched it, making them both be sucked into it.

Chapter 1, Part 1: Enlistment

A young woman with orange skin and short white hair walked through a hallway, it was extremely plain as it was only filled with the metal floors and white walls and ceiling. When she reached the end, she entered a large room that rival most mansions. Scientists, construction workers, and several different breeds of aliens walked throughout the floor, she walked up to a young African-American man who worked on a computer; he smiled when he saw her, “Hey Belle!” He said with excitement.

She smirked, “How is it going Prince Charming?”

No Caption Provided

“Great actually, I final got a lead on Obsidian.” He said as he pulled up his file.

She smiled in joy, “Where?”

“The Bank of Washington, he captured some terrorist guy, but disappeared in the shadows.” He disappointingly answered.

Her joy faded, “That’s unfortunate. Well get him next time though…hopefully.”

Suddenly, the alarms blared as dozens of employees ran, one man grabbed the woman’s shoulder, “Stealth, you have to run! Some madman is busted in and is killing everyone.”

Stealth’s eyes widened, she looked at her friend who had already lifted up from his chair when he heard screams, “Go with him Cameron, I’ll take care of it.”

Cameron grabbed her arm, “No, what if he kills you!”

Stealth smiled, “This is my mother’s company, I signed an oath, I will die to protect my family’s legacy.”

Cameron started to cry, “I’m not leaving you.”

Stealth held his chin, “Shut up crybaby.” She walked away from him and toward the shooter, who slowly walked up to her, “Whoever you are; stop there!” Stealth shouted.

The man kept walking; his face became more apparent, as it wasn’t a face necessarily, it was covered in bandages with an artic style military outfit to go along with them, “Get out of my way.” He commanded as he walked more toward Stealth, but she didn't move.

“This is my company and you will not destroy it!” She yelled as she leaped toward the man, who easily took her down by slamming her to the ground while she was in the air, “Kill me.”

Stealth raised an eyebrow, “What?” The man stopped attacking her, but he still was over top of her.

No Caption Provided

“I’m being controlled; I can only hold him back for a few seconds. Kill me or I will tear this place from head to toe with my hands, which is not a possibility, it is a guarantee. Death is the only way to save your life.” He said as he gripped his hand onto his head, struggling for control.

Stealth panicked, she thought to herself, “What the hell is going on! I can’t kill some poor innocent man and it’s not like I can get it out of him. I need a telepath.” She took of her belt and tied the man’s hands up, then sitting him down in a chair, the man tried to release himself, but he at the same time was trying to regain control of the body.

Stealth called Cameron on her phone, who had already made his way outside, “”Cam, I need you to get Agent Violet now!”

A woman interrupted her conversation, “What’s the need? I’m right here.” Agent Violet said as she walked to Stealth, “I heard the commotion, thought I’d stop by.”

No Caption Provided

Stealth took a breath of relief, “Good, we need your telepathy.”

Agent Violet smiled, “Well, I’m glad to be of use.”

Violet put her hands on the man’s head and quickly took them off, “Before I start, what is his name?”

Stealth lifted up her shoulders, “Not sure, just some random…unknown soldier.”

kamrenamir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kamrenamir

*Fangirling* Write more, please, I beg.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

Awesome! I love the Unknown Solider! No idea who the rest are though...

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Don't know most of the characters, but this is really good.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

*Fangirling* Write more, please, I beg.

Of course :)

@youngjustice: Ooh. Who are these people (I have no idea)

Stealth, Unknown Soldier, and Obsidian.

Awesome! I love the Unknown Solider! No idea who the rest are though...

Well, the series will mainly focus on his relationship with a villain, so you will be in for a surprise :)

Don't know most of the characters, but this is really good.

Thanks, I want to play on the unknown aspect.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By Bronze_Surfer
Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@youngjustice: Cool start. Gonna be fun to create the tie between Obsidian and Alan

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer said:

@youngjustice: Pretty good. Hope to see more of Obsidion

Thanks! Well, he will appear in a majority of issues, especially toward the end.

@youngjustice: Cool start. Gonna be fun to create the tie between Obsidian and Alan

Thanks! I actually have a pretty cool reaction (Doesn't spoil anything) to when someone asks him about how he got his powers.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Project_Worm