Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jademartian038

Green Arrow #13

*Takes place weeks after the Underworld Unleashed Event

Star City-

The Glades were light up with talk about Oliver Queen. Either spitting out good or bad things about him. Some are making up fake stories about him. But down at an abandoned warehouse a large group of men and women are gathered around a giant table. They are all sporting some kind of black dragon tattoo on them. All of them are loading all kinds of guns. Revolvers, pistols, shot-guns, and, machine guns. Some are sharpening different sizes of knives. A man covered in shadows is sitting across the room and supervising them. He is putting black gloves with multiple spikes on the knuckles. A young woman with bright red hair, shaved bald on the left side where her dragon tattoo is, walks over.

"We are almost ready to, Dragon." She smirks. He doesn't respond still adjusting his gloves. "Hey, you want rid of this guy so he doesn't screw up business when he gets back at it, right?"

He gets up from his chair stepping into the light. He is an african-america with scares all across his body. His dragon tattoo is on his bald head. He walks over, with the girl in tow to the group of men and women.

"All right b!tches!" He shouts. "Let's break an arrow!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mia was pushing through a large crowd of people. Either reporters, fans, or haters. She wasn't paying attention to any of them. After she heard that Oliver was being transferred back to Star City after the Dr Polaris attack in Ivy she rushed right over to Star General. Oliver's mother, Moira was very vague whenever telling Mia what Oliver's condition was over their very short phone call. Dinah was also able to tell her as much as she was able too. She was probably just as mad at Moira for leaving her out of the lop. The crowd at the entrance was just growing and growing by the second. She manages to get to the front but is stopped by the security guard in at the front.

"Name?" He says in a very heavy voice.

"Mia Elena Dearden." She tried to say it without being angry but she was being pushed for the passed few minutes and her sunny disposition far was gone. The security guard checks the list of names he had on his list.

"I.D."

She takes out her wallet from her purse and hands her identification over. It takes him a few seconds to look it over but he gives it back and then gives her a visitors pass.

"Have a nice visit Miss Dearden. Try to avoid the crazies."

She ignores what he says, grabs the pass, and walks in. Behind her is a man walking right behind her. The guard stops him but the man flashes an I.D. in the guards face. The Guard takes a long look at it, hands him a visitors pass, and lets him walk in. He quickens his pace till his behind Mia. He then places a hand on Mia's shoulder.

"Listen buddy." Mia say angered. "I'm not in the mood for your crazy Oliver Queen/Green Arrow talk if your a fan. I don't care if you work for the news and you want a story. Hell even if you are with the mob and you want to but a bullet in Oliver's head. I have mace and I know minimal wing chun and I will hurt you!"

"Mia, just relax ok?

He cuts in front of her and takes off his baseball cap. It's Roy. Mia's angrier turns to joy as she wraps her arms around Roy.

"Oh thank God it's you! I can't tell you how many crazy people have been coming up to me! 'Mia did you know your boss was the Green Arrow?' 'Mia care to make a comment on your reaction to this shocking new?' 'Mia---"

"Look I get it you're being swamped by a lot of people." Roy steps in quickly. "Do you know anything about Ollie's condition?"

Mia let out a big sigh. "Not that much. All I got out of Oliver's 'wonderful' mother is that he's not himself."

"Well I'm so glad I hold a high standard with you Miss Dearden."

Mia cringes and turns around to see Moira Queen standing fairly close to her and Roy. Her arms are crossed and her posture is as proper as ever.

"Oh…Hi Moi-Mrs. Queen." Mia manages to say. There is a long pause of silence before Roy decides to say something.

"Roy Harper. Nice to meet you Mrs. Queen." He sticks his hand out to shake Moira's. All she does is glance down at it.

"And how exactly do you know my son?" Her gaze is now fixed on Roy. "From Business or his extra activities?" Roy drops his hand to his side and returns her gaze.

"Business." He spits out. "I did business with him at S.T.A.R. Labs. I came over to check on Mr. Queen."

Moira politely nodded her head. "How polite of you. Please tell your superiors that we are grateful for their concern. If you would like to see Oliver please come this way."

Moira lead Mia and Roy down the hallway to the elevator. Mia and Roy kept their distance so they could have a conversation to themselves. "Why did you say you worked S.T.A.R. Labs?" Mia muttered. "You do know she's gonna run some background on you later, right?"

"Yeah I know." Roy brushes it aside. "I'll make a call in a little about it."

They all get in the elevator and there is an awkward silence until the get to a private floor that was bought off. They start to walk down the long hallway. Francis Flashman is pacing at the end of the hall. Like he's had to much coffee and he's burning off energy. As soon as he catches sight of them he meets them half way down the hall.

"Moira, it's about time you got back." Francis says with a quicken breath. "Oh hello, Mia. Who's your friend?"

Roy is about to say something but Mia cuts him off. "Roy Harper. Not relevant right now, Flashman. How's Ollie?"

Francis gives Moira a worried look. "How much did you them?"

Mia and Roy both turn to Moira who is avoiding eye contact. "What didn't you tell us, Moira?"

"None of your concern Miss Dearden." Moira glares at the young blonde. "It seems that you have been withholding some very important information. How long have you known?"

"Oliver never told me." Mia crosses her arm. "Found out the same way everyone else did."

Moira tilts her head to the side. Mia returns her icy gaze.

"Well, Miss Dearden I find it hard to believe that." Moira spits out. "I never saw what Oliver saw in you. Until you can prove otherwise you won't be able to see Oliver. Stay here as long as you want but I won't tolerate you lying to me."

Moira starts to walk away. Francis quickly follows behind. Both of them disappearing in Oliver's room. Mia looks as if she's about to hit something.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dinah is sitting at her messy desk skimming her e-mail on her laptop and checking her phone. She was waiting on something from Mia or any of her co-workers at Star General for anything. She was also waiting for her boss to come over and clear her for the Oliver Queen story. She figured if she could help Oliver's image in anyway that''s her best option. She puts her hair up in a messy bun and starts to walk over to her boss and talk about the story. As she gets near her bosses office she is intercepted by a few of her co-workers.

"Hey Dinah guess who they gave that Oliver Queen story?" The giddy woman say. Dinah can only hope that they'll start congratulating her after she asks.

"Who?"

"Bonnie!" The other woman blurts out. "Isn't that great? She's been waiting for a big scoop. Do you want to come and congratulate her with us?"

Dinah started to tense. Out of everyone she worked with it had to go to Bonnie King. Her least favorite person she works with.

"Maybe later girls." She manages to get you. "I need to go talk to, Marianne." She pushes throughout the two women and walks straight into Marianne's office.

"Honestly? I ask for one story. One. And you give it to King?" Dinah shouts. "I work so much harder than her and all she does is sit on the phone and bulls*ts!"

Marianne isn't paying attention to Dinah at all. "Yes Dinah please come in. Would you like a cup of coffee? No? Let's just get straight to business then." Her attention finally goes to Dinah. "Bonnie, has been a good little employee. You've off you're game the past few weeks. You can do something on the decrease of crime or kittens, I don't care."

"I want the Oliver Queen story!" Dinah glares at her. Marianne gets up from up from her desk and walks toward Dinah.

"Listen, I know you've been having some family issues. And I gave you some sympathy, I did." She says. "But lately you've been acting just plain weird. Don't argue with me on this one. The story is Bonnie's. Pick another and move on. If you're lucky you'll get a big story another time. Now out."

Dinah starts to walk out to the door. "Oh, and Lance." Dinah faces her boss again. "Give me that attitude again and you're done. Got it?"

Dinah just nods her head and walks out of the office. She glances up to see Bonnie walk past her.

"Congratulate me, Dinah!" She says as she flips her short blonde hair. "I just got a big scoop!"

She was ready to grab Bonnie by the hair and start pounding her. But all she wanted to do was scream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please just this once!"

Roy is at the vending soda machine getting two cans. He grabs them and carries them and starts walking back to Mia. He's talking to someone in his earpiece.

"How many times have I saved you from our pervy co-workers?" He says. "You owe me a lot."

The girl he is talking to is sitting at a computer room in a Cadmus facility. Her blonde hair is in a tight ponytail. She pushes up her glasses as she spins around in her swivel chair.

"Nice try, Harper." She says into they headset. "You've asked a lot out of me over the years. And I don't ask you to babysit me. You just do it so you get me to do stuff that I don't get paid to do."

Roy lets out a big sigh. "Alright then, Felicity. I guess I'll just have to tell Waller about all of those nasty jokes you say behind her back."

Felicity stopped spinning in her chair. Amanda Waller was one of the most terrifying things to her. "I have never said anything bad about my boss, Amanda 'The Wall' Waller. Nothing." She says looking over her shoulder. "You wouldn't would you?"

"Don't test me." Roy taps Mia on the shoulder and hands her a soda.

"Damn you. I'll get it done, 'boss'." She turns to her computer and types away. "Smoak out."

"Thank you!" Roy opens his soda takes a large sip."That gets rid of that mess. How are you?"

Roy tries giving Mia a friendly smile but she doesn't return his. She just stares down at Oliver's hospital room with an intense look. "So when do you start shooting heat vision from your eye?" Roy smiles. Mia seemingly ignores his side comment. She had been nervously braiding small strands of her hair, just straightening it now. Mia's been running different outcomes of Oliver's condition in her head. She's also had been running different ways to ruin Moira's life but she pushed that aside for later. Mia just needed to know what's with Oliver. Like right away. Then she got an idea. A smile starts to form on her face.

"Oh god, Mia what are you going to do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown-

A man is running down a dark room out breath. He is only dressed in white pants. His bare feet are slapping against the cold ground. He finally get to a door, swinging it open. Now in an all white room. He walks in slowly. He sees a wide range of thing. A man in black robes wielding a sword, a older woman sits on a throne looking chair, A young woman with several wires in her connecting her to a large computer, a young man clad in red armed with multiple weapons, a young girl in a blue dress making arrows, and a blonde woman swarmed with little yellow birds. But at the very end of the room is a mirror. He quickly makes his way to the mirror. Maneuvering passed all of the different people in the room. They are all mouthing something at him but he can hear what they are saying. He finally get to the mirror staring at his reflection. But he can't see anything in the mirror. But when he looks down he sees a bow and a quiver full of arrows laying at his feet. He picks both of them up, strapping the quiver on. Finally something appears in the mirror. It's Oliver. Oliver leans in squinting at his reflection. All of a sudden the ground breaks and tentacles burst from below. They wrap themselves around Oliver and drag him down into the hole. He is now falling fast into darkness. At the bottom he starts to see something. It seems to be an island. There is something written in the sand.

Who are you?

TO BE CONTINUED......
TO BE CONTINUED......
johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze Thank you! I was actually really worried about this one.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Interesting, not sure what's going on at the end but it's enough to make me want to read on so kudos for that

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese Sorry about that hope it's a little more clear for you in 14

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nice.

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Surprised I didn't see this!

Sorry must've missed it.

Really good issue. It's very interesting seeing how Ollie's supporting characters are reacting to his current condition and I'm looking forward to learning how Ollie's going to handle this thing.

jademartian038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers