Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

UU #0

UU #1

Ivy City

"Well... this is bad."

Dinah Lance glanced up at her ally standing behind her. Lee Travis had a look of concern across his face. Dinah was concerned as well. She wasn't sure if Lee was prepared for this situation. She'd known the Crimson Avenger since she'd been born. He'd always been there for her... and in the few months since her mother had died, he'd seemed to have turned his full attention to looking after her.

"Ollie's tracking device is here." Dinah muttered. She glanced at the crowds forming around the Train Station. "Something's happening to him." She said. "He's not answering my calls. He's-"

"He can take care of himself!" Lee said. "Right now... Gotham needs us more then your... 'boyfriend'!" Dinah opened her mouth to speak only to be distracted by a gasp from the crowd. She looked down to see two men walking through the exit of the Train Station. One of them (she had to wince to see clearly) was the known supervillain known as Doctor Polaris. The self proclaimed Master of Magnetism. The other (who was hovering in the air, held up by a pair of metal bands) was... Oliver. His mask was still covering his face, however he looked badly bruised and one of his arms was limping at his side.

"Citizens of Ivy City!" Doctor Polaris echoed. "Your heroes always seem to be second rate! First your hero Ray Palmer is murdered! Now... Green Arrow has failed! For this act of treason... I say he should be punished!" Silence echoed in response. Slowly Green Arrow knelt at the edge of the steps. The metal bands molded his legs and arms together so he couldn't escape. Doctor Polaris slowly approached. Dinah realized what was about to happen a second too late.

"Can you get a shot at Polaris?" She asked Lee frantically. Lee shook his head. Dinah could only watch in a mix of horror as Polaris placed his hand on the rim of Green Arrow's hood.

"Green Arrow..." He said slowly. "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!" He screamed as he tore the hood backwards revealing the face of Oliver Queen to the crowd.

"No..." Dinah whispered as Oliver Queen's face appeared on a nearby News Billboard.

The Himalayas

"You must... brace yourself."

Jim Corrigan glanced around in terror as he attempted to make some sense of his surroundings. The mystical bindings keeping his wrists and his legs pinned to the wall were far from comfortable.

"L... leave me alone!" Jim yelled as he stared at the ghostly presence before him. "Don't hurt me!"

Aztar the Spectre frowned with irritation. This was his one weakness... in order to interact with the Human world, he needed a Human host to bind him there. The problem with this was that the Host could be injured, killed or imprisoned.

"Neron has cost a fear spell upon you not allowing you to focus!"Aztar yelled. "You MUST focus or I can't help you out of this!"The old shriveled form looked at the spirit comprehensively. "FOCUS NOW!"Aztar screamed.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." A voice echoed from the cave entrance. "Is THAT anyway to talk to your elders?" Aztar turned slowly as a figure walked calmly towards them.

"Leave now, Mortal."Aztar growled. "You know not what you deal with."

"Oh I think I do!" The man muttered. He stared up at Aztar with an unimpressed look. "You're the Spectre right? Spirit of Vengeance? God's right hand and what not. Everyone who's everyone has heard about you before!"

"Please!" Jim yelled from his position against the wall. "He... help me!"

"Shh." The man said. "Grownups are talking."

"How do you know so much?"Aztar asked. The man smiled.

"The name's Doctor Thirteen." He said. "My friends call me Terry. Some people call me 'Ghost Breaker' and I call myself... nothing. I'm the head of CADMUS' Magic Division."

"I sense no Mystical Energies about you."Aztar commented.

"Which is why I'm the HEAD of CADMUS. I lack the talent but I make up for it with brains!" Aztar sighed.

"Then perhaps you should have brought some Talent with you."He remarked. "Those bonds binding my host are impenetrable."

Doctor Thirteen laughed as he walked towards Jim slowly. He stared at the bonds with an interested eye. "Nothing's 'impenetrable'." He said. He looked closely at the binds almost as if he could see the energy they were made out of. "These are some kind of Hellfire bonds." He pointed out. "They're NOT impenetrable! The only problem is... we need one thing and one thing only to get this poor sucker out of here."

"Please... enlighten us."Aztar said. Doctor Thirteen ignored him as he placed his hands directly on the bonds only to jump back with a yelp of pain. He glanced at his hands to see burn marks embedded on the palms.

"I have no idea what I expected..." He muttered as he pulled a vial of holy water from his belt and carefully dabbed it onto the wounds. "Yep... Hellfire bonds. The thing we need is VERY rare!"

"And what's that?"Aztar asked.

"Y'know for the Spirit of Vengeance you really didn't pay attention in School..." Thirteen muttered. "Every single SIXTH GRADER KNOWS THIS STUFF! We need... someone that's pure of heart!"

Central City

"MOVE OUT THE WAY YOU STUPID F#CKING KID!" Leonard Snart screamed as he dashed down the street. He pushed a small child beneath a parked car as a blast of energy struck where he'd been standing. Snart leaped inside of an alleyway and rolled behind a dumpster for cover.

"Where is he?" A voice asked from just outside the alley. Snart glanced slowly over the corner's side to see two of the Supervillain team known as the Rainbow Raiders talking to each other. One of them was the team's leader known as Red. The other was the member Orange. Both were dangerous. Or... they were now ever since they'd broken out of prison. Somehow they'd gained enhanced powers.... and this wasn't the only place it was happening.

"Where's the Flash when you need him?" Cold whispered to himself. He paused. "And where the heck are the Rogues?!"

"I heard him!" Orange yelled as his head turned towards the dumpster. "He's down there!"

"COME AND GET ME!" Leonard yelled as he stood up and aimed his gun at Orange's chest. However it was too late. He saw a flicker of bright flame appear across Orange's body and closed his eyes as he prepared for the end.

BWAMPF!

Leonard shivered as he felt the temperature change drastically around him. The irony of calling himself Captain Cold was the fact that he had no resistance to the cold at all. Slowly he opened his eyes and stared at the three figures before him.

"Am I... dead?" Leonard asked as he noticed the Spectre before him.

"Leonard Snart." Aztar growled. "I remember you."Bright green flames flickered around Aztar's eyes. Leonard looked up in shock.

"Are.... are you god?" Leonard asked. He stared nervously at the hooded figure. Aztar stared back. Doctor Thirteen stared at them both.

"Look." Thirteen said. "CLEARLY you're not the most decent man on the planet!" He gestured at Cold. "However... at the moment you're the only thing we've got!" He paused as he glanced at Aztar. "Unless you can call on another one?" He asked. Aztar shook his head.

"That was the last of my magic without Corrigan."

"Then I guess you're it!" Doctor Thirteen slapped Cold on the back as he looked at him in confusion. "You're all we've got pal! So... go ahead!" Leonard stared at him for a moment.

"What do you need me to do?" He asked. Thirteen sighed.

"See that old guy over there?" Thirteen pointed at the cowering body of Jim Corrigan. Leonard nodded slowly. "Go over to him... place your hands on him... and pull him free of those bonds!"

"Why?"

"Because he's sick. He's injured." Doctor Thirteen frowned as a bright light filled the sky. The three men looked up to see two people hovering towards them. One was a man in a red jump suit. The other was a small girl. Together they landed on the snow just before Leonard and stared at their quarry.

"Who the heck are you?!" Doctor Thirteen asked in surprise. "Some kind of... Ghostbusters?" The Male Ghost smiled at his comment.

"My friend here? She's really personal. Calls herself... Secret. My name's Boston Brand. However I like to call myself Deadman."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To be Continued!

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Oh cool chapter. It sucks what happens to Ollie and Cold gets to play with mystics. Nice.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: HA HA! I TOLD EVERYONE THIS EVENT WOULD BE MEANINGFUL!!!!

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: DC Magic is so cool! It's something that Marvel's never really focused on which is... a damn shame.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: I se it as Marvel is more about crazy science than magic, but DC has more magic.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Or... DC is more awesome.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Secret, you better do her right or...

Nice chapter though :D

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TommytheHitman

@youngjustice: Well she's been in a few issues of Green Arrow so... I have some experience.

No Caption Provided

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6