Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

WEAKLINGS! #1

Ultracity

"Do not presume you can command me, whelp."

John Constantine frowned as he puffed a smoke from his cigarette. The tall man with the lightning bolt over his chest was easily twice his size. Grey Adam had a reputation for being one of the most powerful heroes on the planet.

"Got a problem with what I tell you to do Adam?" John asked as smoke puffed out of his mouth. Adam stared down at him with a look of disgust.

"If it were not for the Syndicate tracking our every move, I would kill you right now." Adam growled.

"You haven't got the balls to try." John muttered as he tossed the cigarette to the ground. Adam's fists clenched as he struggled to not crush the fool's skull to a pulp.

"Please. We don't have time for this." The Phantom Warrior said as he stepped between the two. "Friend Adam. We need you to stand guard here while we search for the target. If Zod or the others come here then we need to be prepared." Adam nodded slowly as he stepped into the filthy alley. His kingly clothes desecrated by the grime of the floor.

"Now then... let's get to more important business." John muttered as he opened the door to the Oblivion Bar.

"You shouldn't anger him." The Warrior said as they stepped into the dark dusty room that once was filled with dozens of people. "I fear that Grey Adam will turn on us once we've found the target." John shrugged.

"Maybe we'll get lucky and Ultraman pops his head off..." John said as he hopped over the bar. "Now where the hell is that bloody helmet?!" Phantom Warrior sighed as he watched John duck behind the table and start tossing objects over the top. "Ah ha! Got it!" John laughed as he popped back up, now wearing a golden helmet over his face.

"Speak to him John. Ask him where he is."

John nodded as he sat down on top of the bar table.

"Helmet..." He said slowly. "Tell me... where the heaven is Nathaniel Adam?!"

The City of Atlantis.

"Is it time sir?"

Ocean Master nodded at the young soldier stood before him. He glanced at the large armies of Atlanteans and Aquatic life surrounding him. All of which was under his command. He smiled.

"What's your name boy?" He asked to the young soldier. Strangely enough his armor was composed of Red and Blue scales contrary to the normal Black and Green of other Atlantean Soldiers.

"Garth sir. Lieutenant Garth." The boy smiled. "When does the attack st-"

"ORIN!" A loud voice yelled angrily. Ocean Master frowned as he turned to see his brother marching towards him.

"Go rally the troops." Orin muttered as he turned his full attention towards his brother. "My king... what seems to be the problem?"

"PROBLEM?!" Orm yelled as he marched forward. "I did NOT give you permission to attack the surface!"

"Wrong." Orin said as he pulled his helmet off his face. "You gave me permission when you appointed me the Ocean Master!"

Orm scowled as Orin turned to walk away. "We do not need war with the surface!" Orm yelled causing Orin to turn slightly. "We live in an age of peace! The surface is unaware of us and we don't need for this war to spiral out of control!"

"Do you not see what they've done to our oceans?" Orin said calmly. "Or that assassin who attacked you last month?" Orin gritted his teeth as he walked away, helmet under his shoulder. "This war is already out of control."

The Watch Room

"Speak."

Grant Wilson gasped in pain as he opened his eyes. His brain felt like there was a million ants marching through it. He looked around in desperation to see he was alone in the room.

"What the hell?!" Grant gasped as he stood up from his chair. "Where... where am I?!"

"Run away."

"What?!" Grant looked around in desperation. His shoulder still ached from where the arrow had pierced it. To his right a door whirred open and a man stepped out.

"Hmm." He muttered. "Stronger then expected." Grant screamed as blood dripped down the man's nose. The pain in his mind started up again. "I was testing you, see?" Maxwell Lord said inside Grant's mind as he started to collapse to the floor. "Simply make you run to the door. See how strong you are. Simple stuff." Max chuckled to himself. "Turns out... you're stronger then I thought. Must get that from your father..."

"I'll... kill you..." Grant groaned as he tried to stay conscious. He groaned on the ground as blood dripped from his mouth.

"Kill me?" Max said with surprise. Then Grant saw it. Instead of a regular arm, Max had a severely scarred green limb attached to a pale grey stump. "Ah Deathstroke... you're going to learn why they call me the Martian Hunter." Max's eyes flashed bright red as his mouth scrunched up in anger. "NOW. WHERE. IS. AMANDA WALLER?!" Grant screamed as he felt his mind light on fire.

No Caption Provided

Atlantis, The Closing Minutes of War...

"Are you troubled my king?!

Orm frowned as he glanced up from his throne. He smiled as he saw his wife walking towards him.

"Mera..." He said. His hand loosened around his golden trident. "It is my brother. I fear he's going to doom us all..."

"Ah. The war with the mongrels?" Mera asked as she sat on the throne next to her husband. "They deserve to be punished. Yet an entire war seems harsh."

"It risks destroying everything!" Orm said as he stood up. "The people of the surface are barbarians! They slaughter innocents for their amusement! What will happen when they discover our existence?!"

Mera smiled.

"Then perhaps you should stop complaining and attempt to stop him?" Mera asked with a slight chuckle. Orm was silent as he mulled the thought over.

"Guard! Prepare my steed!" Orm yelled as he marched towards the door, trident in hand and cape flowing behind him. "We have to stop my brother!"

Mera laid back in the throne as she pulled a seashell out of her pocket. She opened it up to reveal a hologram.

"Has it worked?" Orin asked through the hologram. He was dressed in full battle armor and stood on top of a battle whale. Several of his soldiers were shown in the background.

"It has." Mera said with a sigh. "Orm's on his way now. How close to the surface are you?" She asked with a frown.

Gotham City

"Don't worry." Orin said as he passed through the sea along with his army. He felt the air touch his skin and cringed. He looked at the city before him and smiled. "We're already here."

No Caption Provided

Next Issue! The War begins!

What the hell?! Maxwell Lord is Martian?! Aquaman is Ocean Master?! Where the hell is Wonder Woman?! What the Drokk is going on?! Well guess what! It's gonna be explained... when I get round to it. Or maybe One Shots. Oh yes and that was Zod who was mentioned. Heh heh... what IS going on?

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I was hoping that Crimson Arrow would show up in this one but Maxwell Lord being a martian totally makes up for it. Good job!!!

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TommytheHitman

@johnny_blaze: I was hoping people would like that. Don't worry... Crimson Arrow is gonna show up more. Unless I kill him off. The first two issues seem to have been about introducing the characters and state of the world. Next issue is when the shtako gets real.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Sh/t just got popping

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Great stuff man. It has gotten me hooked.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Good stuff so far. Love what you have done with Earth 3. So would Maxwell Lord be Martian Lord?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By TheManInTheShoe
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@tommythehitman: Sorry, yeah. I accidentally read the spoiler comments. But, eh, smart nonetheless.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TommytheHitman
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

@tommythehitman: Yes of course. I wouldn't have commented if I hadn't read it :)

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TommytheHitman
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Honestly I had trouble figuring out which one was Aquaman (they hardly use that name in the comics) but I think a war on the surface world would be awesome to read!!

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Awesome.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Who is the Phantom Warrior? Is he a original character, or a alternative version of someone?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Alternative version of the Phantom Stranger.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: :) You missed issues 4 and 6. If you were montaging the series at least.