Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

The Owl's Nest

"What are you asking me to do?"

Grant Wilson had finally begun to accept the futility of his situation. No matter what he tried... no matter what ANYONE tried... evil would never die. The personification of it was stood before him.

"What do you think, Grant?" Dick Grayson asked in a dry tone. His armor clinging to him like a new born baby to its mother. "I want you to become my partner."

Grant had been dragged back into Wayne Manor kicking and screaming. He'd lasted awhile. Taken down two of them. However it hadn't been enough. The "fight" (if that's what you could call it) against Owlman had lasted mere seconds. Grant had spent too much time taunting when he should have been running. Now he was back in his cell... with Owlman staring down at him.

"You killed my father..." Grant muttered. A small plate of mashed potatoes lying at his feet.

"The Syndicate killed your father." Manslayer said. She was clinging to Owlman as well... "And we want to kill the Syndicate in return."

"You're both a bunch of turn coats!" Grant spat at them. "Have you even ASKED why he's turning against the Syndicate?!" Manslayer frowned slightly as if the thought had never crossed her mind. "I didn't think so! Do you honestly expect me to trust you after all you've done?! You're a bunch of MURDERERS and MANIACS!"

Dick Grayson smiled. He placed a hand on one of the cell's bars as if he was tempted to tear it apart.

"Stop deluding yourself Wilson." He said. "You're acting like you and your father were shining individuals of heroism."

"My father was a great ma-" Grant started to say.

"Do you know how many people died during his ARGUS days? Do you honestly think he cared about Civilian casualties?! Over the years he killed more people then Winston Churchill ever did!" Manslayer glanced at her lover with confusion.

"Who's Winston Churchill?" She asked. Her days as an assassin hadn't told her about the Earth's history.

"One of the men who caused World War 2." Owlman said before getting back on track. "Grant... tomorrow we're leading an attack on the Watch Room. We're going to attack... and we're going to kill all of them." Owlman's butler appeared out of the shadows carrying a bundle of black and red clothes. He placed them through the cell right next to Grant's bed. "And we're going to do this... with or without you." He turned to leave, his grey cape flowed behind him as Manslayer walked slowly after him. The Butler remained. His pale white skin and grotesque smile were the stuff of nightmares as he stared quietly at Grant.

"You remind me of him y'know." Pennyworth said to Grant. "Before he killed Master Thomas I mean. He was so young... so... optimistic... once he gouged out Waylon Jones' eyes and still kept laughing..." A look of genuine sorrow replaced the Butler's etched on smile. "...then he killed Thomas while he slept... and then..." He turned away before finishing his sentence. When he turned back Grant could see tears in his eyes. "He's giving you a choice." Alfred Pennyworth stated. "I suggest you take it." He dashed away quickly as the voice of Dick Grayson called out for him. Grant glanced down at the red costume before him... and he knew he wouldn't sleep well that night.

Ronnie Raymond winced his eyes in pain as he was pulled into the bright sun. Debris covered the ground he stepped on and for a second he forgot who he was. The bright light that had enveloped him mere seconds before vanished and the shadowy figure that had pulled him forward was gripping his shoulder.

"Where are we?!" Ronnie yelled in surprise as he glanced around. Captain Atom looked just as confused as he did.

"I was aiming for Mount Everest." Atom admitted. "But I must have forgotten my identity papers..."He paused. "I think we've entered the remains of India."He nodded as he spotted a small memorial statue nearby. A statue of several individuals was shown amid the rubble.

THE TITANS.

THEY GAVE IT THEIR ALL. IT WASN'T ENOUGH.

TOGETHER FOREVER.

"This is what happens when Ultraman has a hissy fit."Atom said. He turned towards Ronnie. "Now..."He said calmly. "How are you?"Ronnie stared around in confusion.

"Don't tell him anything!" Jason yelled inside Ronnie's mind. "Just wait until help comes!"

"I'm fine." Ronnie said. This seemed to please the Captain.

"Good. That's good. Now... how's your dead friend?"

Ronnie seemed surprised. "My... my what?!" He yelled. "Your what?!" Jason yelled.

"Your friend."Atom said. "I can see the both of you. Your friend's dead. That was part of the experiment. They killed him and transferred him over to you. It allowed you to tap into the Matrix... and keep your sanity. Two minds carries the burden however there's no where for that other body to go. I take it you've had to go to the bathroom a lot lately?"

"Uh... yeah?"

"That was your body slowly releasing the mashed up parts of your dead friend. It's also why you can't separate anymore... there's nothing to separate too. You're in your permanent body now. You're fused."

"WHAT?!" Jason screamed. "I'M DEAD?! THEY KILLED ME?! Ronnie?! Did they tell you about this?!"

"No! No they didn't!" Ronnie yelled. "I don't understand! Why would the-"

"Because they don't care."Atom said. "They want... what they want. They don't care who they hurt to do it. We now have something in common."Atom held his hand out. "We now despise everyone. People have failed us as a species... and we can rely on each other."

"What are you doing?" Ronnie asked. Atom gripped Ronnie's hand causing a bright orange light to envelop them.

"Making sure we can destroy the Syndicate."Atom muttered as the two fused together. Bright light exploded between the two enveloping everything in the nearby area and turning it to dust. From where the light originated one being stood.

No Caption Provided

"So how long have you been doing this then?" Power Ring asked. Johnny Quick sighed with annoyance. This was the second time he'd asked that question in under half an hour. To be fair it wasn't HIS fault. They'd drawn the short straw and yet again they had guard duty.

"I've been doing this thing since the Syndicate started." He replied. "For YEARS! When I started out I had the whole solo act thing going on... but then I-"

"Hey... guys!" A voice rang out. "Can I get a glass of water?"

Power Ring glanced over his shoulder at the broken and bruised body of Oliver Queen. The Crimson Arrow. The stump where his arm had once been was hanging by his side. It had been poorly dressed and it was possible he had an infection... like anyone cared about it.

"Shut up Queen!" Power Ring growled. He created a small fist that smashed into Arrow's chest and knocked him to the ground. "Ultraman said we couldn't kill you... that doesn't mean we can't hurt you some more!" Oliver whimpered as he crawled away from the powerful figures.

"I don't know Kyle..." Johnny muttered. "I could go get it for him. It would take like... half a second. He looks really bad."

"He deserves it." Power Ring muttered. His ring lit up bright as Oliver started to cry slightly.

"Power Levels increased to 79%."

"Cool." Power Ring said as silence filled the air around them. "Hey..." He paused. "Do you hear somet-"

BOOM!!!

An explosion tore through the wall catching both the men by the side. Johnny was unfortunately caught by a stray piece of debris that struck him in the back of the head. He fell to the floor quickly.

"WHAT THE HEAVEN?!" Power Ring screamed as a shield of skin tight will power protected him from most of the damage. He watched as several bright lights appeared in the darkness. "WHO ARE YOU?!" He screamed.

"Out of my way Ublyudok." Rocket Red said as his weapons locked on Power Ring.

KABOOM!

"Owlman." Rocket Red said into his communicator as he walked towards Crimson Arrow's cell door. "I've taken out any resistance and am about to free the prisoner." He deactivated his Comm as Crimson Arrow stared at him in awe.

"Are... are you here to save me?" Oliver asked as Rocket Red tore the door apart. He pulled a strange device from his back.

"Owlman told me to give you this." He replied. "Put it on." He said.

"What is it?" Oliver asked.

"It's going to make you useful again."

No Caption Provided

Themyscria, Ravaged Island

"Are you prepared Lady Diana?"

Diana of Themyscria nodded slowly. Her hand maiden smiled as she brought the sacrificial dagger towards her. The crowds in their stands cheered as Diana took the dagger in her hand and walked towards a goat strapped to an iron table.

"Lord Betron. Destroyer of all life. We believe the time for you to strike is ready. As a gift in exchange for your services and sacrifice we give you the demands you seek." She stabbed the ghost directly in the heart causing its eyes to widen in shock. She smiled as she smelled blood flow through the air and a small pulse fired from the hilt of the dagger. Slowly a rift opened in the air and the table became crushed under a giant being's weight. Diana was overcome with joy. "Lord Betron!" She yelled. Tears forming in her eyes. "It is such an honor to ha-"

"Silence girl." The creature said. "Let's begin."

No Caption Provided

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@tommythehitman: Whoa, whoa, whoa!

... Churchill is evil too? And was partly responsible for WW2? I dont even want to know what Gandhi is like in RC2!

Nice chap.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: Hmm. I didn't even think about Gandhi... that will be fun to write.

Did you like the Titans reference?

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's next? Good guy Hitler!? *hue hue hue* Great issue man.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman:

It may sound weird, but are you still going to write that tv-debate in GA?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TommytheHitman