DC Origin Story Presents: Raven part 2

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Azarath, the dimension of free-spirits

As the sky turns fully black and the citizens start crying in fear, Rachel's eyes widened as Azar, her teacher, tells her that her father is the interdimensional demon, Trigon.

Rachel looks directly at her mother and asked, "Why haven't you tell me who my father was, mother?"

As Angela was about to explain, a large, glowing, red sphere appears in the sky, signaling the citizens that there isn't any hope for their future.

Azar then tells the two to "GO!"

Before anyone could do anything, the red sphere hits the ground, causing destruction.

A few minutes later

Rachel opens her eyes and what she sees is unforgettable. She see's nothing but debris under her feet. She tries to look for her mother and her teacher but they vanished in dust. This is the first time Rachel felt emotion. The emotion of depression.

Rachel looks up to see a red giant, with two horns, and six eyes. This giant also has eccentric clothing.

She then asked the giant, "Who are you?'

"I'm Trigon, your father," The giant answered. "And you, girl, will be my vessel."

Trigon then telekinetically grabs Rachel and brings her closer to him.

"You'll be my "Raven," Trigon said.

As Rachel looks into the eyes of Trigon, she felt another emotion. She felt the emotion of the Sinestro Corps. She felt fear. With this, Rachel activates something that can destroy the universe. She activates something that Trigon fears. Rachel activates her Soul-Self.

Rachel's Soul-Self is in a shape of a purple bird or a raven.

Trigon steps back which let Rachel's Soul-Self teleport to a dimension away from Azarath.

Trigon then breathes out smoke, knowing that he needs his daughter.

In the Justice League Watchtower

As the JL discuss the new addition to the roster, Rachel appears out of nowhere

The Justice League looks at her funny.

The Flash then said, "I can bring her to the CCPD?"

Age 11

At this age, she met the Phantom Stranger. You know, the same guy who try to fight the Spectre, then my father, the Presence had to stop him. This is where the Phantom Stranger took Rachel to her father because that was her destiny. This is when Rachel start her training with her father.

Age 12 and 13

When Rachel, now known as Raven, was twelve years of age, she met the first Teen Titans. This where she became friends with all of the members and was freed from her father's control. This led her to felt emotions without going out of control. Also, when she turned 13, she assisted her friends and find out who she really is.

Age 14

Once the Teen Titans disbanded and her friend, Tim Drake was kidnapped by Mr. Oz, she moves in with her aunt and started high school. She was also invited to a "new" Teen Titans created by Bruce Wayne's son, Damian Wayne. From this day, she will always be "Raven."

No Caption Provided

Raven, the daughter of Trigon

Heaven, the home of the angels

Micahel Demiurgos is seen holding a book of infinite pages which carries all the origins of everyone. He's reading the book in front of child angels.

One of the young angels raises their hands and asked, "What is Raven doing now?"

Micahel then answered, "Well, as I know, she and Garfield Logan are at the Dangerous Woman Tour. And since they have backstage passes, they're going to actually meet the Dangerous Woman."

"Mr. Demiurgos, did you go?" A young female angel asked.

"Of course, I even have some selfies."

"Which is your favorite song?" The same young angel asked.

"Definitely "One Last Time," Michael answered.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1