DC Genesis: Suicide Squad #2

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm
If you have not read before here is a link to Suicide Squad #1The Fan-Fic below is rated M for gore and language

"So who are we getting first?" Lawton shouts over the helicopter blades. 

"A man named Christian Frost" Rick Flag replies as he enters the chopper. 

"Frost? never heard of him." the ex-inmate said as he takes a seat next to Flag. 

"He's a scientist," Flag signals the pilot to take off. "He was attempting to create a super soldier, and well lets just say the results where... unexpected." 

"What do you mean unexpected." 

"Well somehow he gained the ability to suck the heat out of people and send waves of temperatures far below zero. Which unfortunately resulted in him killing over 50 of his colleagues." 

"Alright.." Lawton said worriedly but it was obvious he was a bit excited. 

"And here is the bad news" Flag said "The government has been trying to replicate the effects of the experiment. So he is currently being studied at a secret lab near Hawaii."  

"Ah, of course let me guess. They aren't exactly going to be fine with me taking their experiment from them right." 

"Exactly. That is why you need to break in and take him by force."  

"Alright, but what exactly makes you think hes going to be cool with joining the squad," 

"He killed all of his partners, Floyd. He has nothing, he is a lab rat essentially, I don't think he'll mind." 

"Fair enough." 

"Oh yeah one more thing," Captain Flag pulled a a silver helmet like mask which was adorned with a large red protruding circle from its right eye "Your going to need to wear this, I cant have anyone spotting the man I just took out of prison breaking into anywhere" 

"Yeah what ever, so is this it?" Lawton said disappointed "No guns, or a vest?" 

Flag handed him a duffel bag, which contained a pair of combat boots and two 50 caliber with thigh straps, and a large red bullet proof jacket with a yellow cross hair over the right breast.  

"Alright jump were here!" Flag shouted as he saw Lawton finish getting dressed. 

Floyd Lawton jumped out of the helicopter and after a few short moments of free falling he pulled his parachute, and landed safely near a secluded area outside the lab. He crept around the building until he found an open door near the back of the building. He snuck around trying to find any leads.  

"Ah this is getting boring" Lawton cocked his guns "Time to see if i still got it," He said before braking off into a full sprint. 

it didn't take long before he ran into a guard who with a bullet to the head he quickly dispatched. He ran around the building for a few more minutes killing guards like it was child's play,  before coming up to four rather large guards. They spotted him and quickly began unloading their assault rifles, Lawton barrel rolled out of the way and behind the cover of a near by wall.  

"Ya'll are going to do better than that a****les!" Lawton shouted. 

He heard the guards begin to reload so he peeked a look, but pulled away just as they began to open fire. Then he blind fired and waited till he heard the bodies drop to the floor dead. He ran like a maniac, with every step he went deeper into the complex deeper into the unknown, and hopefully closer to Frost. He ran into a young scientist, who was crying and balled up in one of the smaller labs. 

Lawton grabbed the guy buy his collar and pulled him up to his level, "Frost! Where is he?" 

"I-I dont know." the guy said shaking visibly. 

"Don't f*** with me!" Lawton head butted the man and with his new metal "head" he had no trouble braking his nose. "Unless you want me to cover the floor with your brain you'll tell me!" 

"Okay, please dont kill me. He is in a containment unit down stairs... the door says project zero." 

"Good job kid." Lawton said as he threw the man on the floor.  

"Wh- who are you?" the man asked through his tears of pain and terror. 

Lawton turned to look over his shoulder at the man, and contemplated on whether or not he should say his true name. "Deadshot," Lawton replied before aiming the gun at the young man's head. 

"No! pl- please don't!" the man was balling now and shaking like a mad man. "I wont tell anyone anything I swear." 

"Oh I hope you do kid." Lawton said before shooting the man twice in his left shoulder. 

Just like that Deadshot was off sprinting down stairs. The door labeled Zero was anything but hard to find. It was at the end of a extremely long hall way and painted a light blue. Deadshot opened the door.  

"Mr. Frost" he asked a man hanging from his hands. 

"What do you want?" the man asked with the most apathetic tone.  

"My name is Deadshot, and I got a proposition for you."

ALL CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE PROPERTY OF DC COMICS

I know this is kind of looking more like a Deadshot story, but worry not readers! The Squad will take stage very soon. 
Please comment below and tell me what you think. 
StarKiller809

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 462

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By StarKiller809

Amazing. I loved how Deadshot had to go through a mission to get his team mate. An another amazing chapter.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By moviegeek17

nice continuation man, i like the way you handle deadshot's lines the best though. keep it up!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Project_Worm
@StarKiller809@moviegeek17:  
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#5  Edited By The Impersonator

@Project_Worm:

No Caption Provided

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Project_Worm
@The Impersonator:  
Thanks man.
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#7  Edited By The Impersonator

@Project_Worm: You're welcome! :)

Blade- Prologue has already been posted.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By InnerVenom123

Excellent introduction to Deadshot!

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KisserNe

SO FRIGGIN' PUMPED! I feel like those big fat sport fans that paint themselves and bump chests all the time as they roar like they massacred civilizations....

^-^

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Project_Worm
@KisserNe:  
Haha that's one of the coolest compliments I've gotten. Glad you liked it.
KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KisserNe

@Project_Worm: Of course! ;) I am glad that it's one of the coolest compliments you've gotten! I also hope it provided the perfect visual...

PUMPED! He he

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Project_Worm

It was a slightly disturbing mental picture xD (though I guess thats kind of my fault).. Any ways you've made me excited to get part 3 up... so keep a look out for that.

KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KisserNe

@Project_Worm: Ha ha! Well if I said I was painted up, topless and bumping chests while roaring.... people would get the wrong idea <.< (Heh heh) I am glad and I've got my eyes peeled :)

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Project_Worm
@KisserNe said:

@Project_Worm: Ha ha! Well if I said I was painted up, topless and bumping chests while roaring.... people would get the wrong idea <.< (Heh heh) I am glad and I've got my eyes peeled :)

That's probably true... but trust me what I imagined wasn't exactly... "correct" either.
KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KisserNe

@Project_Worm: Ha ha, now you have me intrigued! xD

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Project_Worm
KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KisserNe

Ha ha, I saw the Spoiler Warning and thought it was going to be bad but not THAT bad, lol.

Painted Vikings in Speedos wrestling each other like pigs in the mud?

Yeah, that's is a terrifying visual you had there!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Project_Worm
@KisserNe:  
Yeah.. and i appreciate the inspiration. :D
KisserNe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By KisserNe

@Project_Worm: YES! I have inspired! -kisses the tip of my fingers like I just completed the Mona Lisa- Magnifique!