Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Part Three:

I remember the gun, the cold steel gleaming in the sunlight. I looked down that barrel aimed straight at my face, and I knew…I knew I hated guns. Rachel, at the time, was behind him, readily accepting her defeat. I, on the other hand, knew better than to just give myself in to any kind of authority. It was just Hackett and me….the gun and the bow.

“Don’t be stupid, Ollie.” He told me. “Drop the bow.”

“Why? We seem to be at a stalemate…” I reasoned.

“You really think you can dodge a bullet?!” He shouted at me. I weighed my options…I knew things weren’t in my favor. After a few seconds had passed he started growing angry. “FOR CHRIST SAKE, OLLIE, IT’S POINT BLANK RANGE!”

“Too true,” I had told him, trying to hide the fact that I was stalling for time.

“What do you mean?”

I looked at him with a fiery hatred in my eyes. “If you wanted to shoot, you’d have pulled the trigger by now.” With a twitch of my fingers, the arrow had landed hit his arm with a “thunking” sound. Blood spattered in all directions, and bits of flesh tore of bone. He howled in agony as he dropped his gun. Rachel, realizing what was going on, grabbed the gun and pointed it at him.

“NO!” I shouted.

I remember the look of anger on her face. She was aching to shoot him. “WHY THE HELL SHOULD I WAIT!?” She shouted at me.

“I’m not going to be a host for murder.”

Hackett had suppressed his pain, at least temporarily, and made a last ditch dive for me, but I threw my knee into his head with a simple gesture, and he was out cold.

“Come on,” I told Rachel, “show me where the others are!”

“Wait, look!” She had shouted, pointing onto the horizon, we saw a ship heading for us. “We’re saved!” She had said.

“What about your husband and child?”

“To hell with that!” Her mood had changed dramatically. She had gone from weary, desperate survivor to “dog eats dog” attitude. “At this point in life, if I see an opportunity, I take it!”

“But if there are others, we have to save them!”

“You go ahead then, be an idiot and get left behind!”

I did so, but turned around at the last second, and asked her “hold the boat for me, okay?” I could tell by the look of her face that she wasn’t taking any chances.

I wouldn’t learn until later, but as I was going to save the others, the boat turned out to be China White’s crew bringing in more supplies. They tortured her, and even recorded it for others to see. I remember the video clear as day.

“Thank you!” She had said to her ‘saviors’ God bless you--.” Her pupils had dilated as she saw the emblem of China White stitched to their sleeves. “Oh, no, no no no! She ran away as fast as she could, but Hackett had come to and tripped her up, grabbing her by the hair he beat her like a stray dog. “B!TCH!” He shouted, “YOU THINK YOU CAN HOLD ME AT GUNPOINT?” She was hit three more times, then left. Blood seeped onto the sand…my precious beach. “You’ll be an example,” Hackett had told her. “BECAUSE HERE I AM THE LAW!”Without another word, the men shot her through the head, and spilled her brains out onto the beach. Hackett wiped the blood from his mouth from earlier. “Should’ve gone with Ollie,” he muttered, “you’d be alive for a few more hours.” He grabbed a gun from a soldier and walked into the forest. “FAN OUT!” He barked. “BRING ME THE HEAD OF OLIVER QUEEN!”

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#2  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

tis very awesome 

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts