DC Converso: Martian Manhunter #4

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Previous chapter: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dc-converso-martian-manhunter-3-1701263/#1/

__

A-Mortal pointed to the map. “This is Cosmos in Colorado. Population of fifty six; soon to be sixty four. We will infiltrate the township this week and become ingrained in their society.”

“Question,” Zum interrupted with his hand raised. “Why not just…”

“Time!” A-Mortal cut him off. “If we have time plus mental manipulation it gives credibility to our cover. J’onn isn’t stupid.”

“Neither am I,” replied Zum.

“Everyone settle,” said Armek. “Let’s hear the plan, THEN raise any questions a…”

“I know they are only human, but this mass hypnotic suggestion we’re going to do,” Primaid stepped forward. “What are the repercussions?”

“I don’t know,” Tronix said “But it’s way better than J’onn killing them one by one.”

“How you hold public office is beyond me?” J’onn said as his fingers elasticated around Julian Castrill’s fat neck and tightened making the pudgy mayor turn a shade of purple. “But that is because Earth is full of stupid monkeys. On Mars you would not have been born.”

Castrill frothed at the mouth as J’onn’s arm extended, smashing him out the window of the five story Middleton town hall. J’onn simply went intangible and the mayor of Middleton plunged to the ground and went splat on the pavement.

“Is everything o…” Mayor Castrill’s secretary gasped as she saw the giant green man. He locked eyes on her and was inside her mind.

{You pushed the mayor out of the window} J’onn burnt the command into her temporal lobe. {He forced himself on you for the last time. You will tell this, and only this, to the first person who walks through the door before you jump out the window and into the safety net. Do you understand this Melanie?}

{Yes…}

{Again; you pushed the mayor out the window. Say it out loud.}

“I pushed the mayor out the window!”

{Good}

The Hyperclan stood in a double diamond formation with Tronix in the centre. Armek would telepathically boost into Fluxus and Zenturion whilst on the other side Primaid would feed into Zum and Protex. The four would then broadcast into Tronix who would the fire out the massive psionic message whilst A-Mortal would remain aside just in case. Also because if the telepathic relay went horribly wrong and turned them all into vegetables, A-Mortal was the most tactically gifted to potentially take down J’onn.

“Ready?” asked Armek.

“Cosmos, Colorado. Cosmos, Colorado.” chanted Tronix as she placed her fingers on her temples.

“Okay Hyperclan. Three…two…one…begin!”

J’onn pressed his hands flat together, squashing the man’s head like a grape in a vice. He paused as he flicked brain and blood off his fingers.

“Cosmos, Colorado,” he mused. “Let us see what held such fond memories for you there, Mr Certa”

To be continued...

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@batkevin74: Added to the library: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/dc-converso-library-1698772/

hewhojests

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As always, your writing is top notch BatKev. Tag me in the next installment, ya?

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Yep. Again. Good issue. J'onn's getting more creative with his murder spree which is nice to see, and the Hyperclan are pretty hot on the Martian's tail, so that should be interesting.

RedHood13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Great issue, but I can't believe that this city only had 56 people. That's an incredibly small amount of people.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hewhojests: I'll try to remember, I'm more of the put it up and people will find it eventually poster. If after a while people haven't seen it then I tag/bump

@tommythehitman: It's fun working out ways to kill people with the vast array that MM has

@redhood13:It's actually just a town...not sure of what the criteria is between a city and a town really is but this small town has a bar, a store, and a lumber mill. Plus it's stuck between two other bigger towns

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Hmm this Martian really is a Man Hunter, wonder how long it will be before things start getting hot for him...?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By ImpurestCheese
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 1099

#10  Edited By cbishop

@batkevin74: "next issue, I think," he says, but alas, next issue never comes. <sigh>