TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By TDK_1997

Chapter Two:

"Well,this is it.I now have the coordinates of the Jokers but I still ain't ready to go there and just starting to fight them.No!I will die.And that is now my purpose.I have to rebuild the Batcave.For the last time it will be working for me and I hope not to die."

The darkness goes away with him lighting the place up again.It's destroyed.It has almost nothing left of it.The giant T-Rex is on the floor in pieces and as for the giant coin,well , it's in two pieces.So much for the legendary Batcave.

"This is what is left of from the Wayne legacy.Nothing.The night Bruce Wayne shot himself in front of Damian was the scariest night for Gotham.All of Batman's villains had gathered themselves to kill the bat.Well he killed himself.After that they killed Damian and Alfred.Bruce Wayne was driven crazy and surrendered by killing himself.Joker,Two-Face,Riddler,Penguin,Mad Hatter : all of them drove him crazy."

His monologue ended because now he had to turn on the Bat Computer.It still had the blood from Bruce Wayne's head.When the computer started,a video started.It was the video that the Joker filmed the night the true Batman died.

After the video ended,Mitchell was terrified and said only "What did they do to him that night?Those monsters."Only from his face you could see that the video wasn't pretty and that something like this was expecting him when he goes against the Jokers.

"I'll need help.", said Mitchell and turned off the computer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

great chapter!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@TDK_1997: Nice but once again spacing! It needs an edit man, there's even an edit button which you can space it to a normal readable piece. I like the direction your Batman is going but it at times it is hard to read and it frustrates me!

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#4  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

Look forward to seeing where you are going with this story :)

@batkevin74 said:

@TDK_1997: Nice but once again spacing! It needs an edit man, there's even an edit button which you can space it to a normal readable piece. I like the direction your Batman is going but it at times it is hard to read and it frustrates me!

Admittably, I must agree with Batkevin...

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#5  Edited By TheCannon

I just finished this series. It was amazing.