joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

Edited By joshmightbe

Fortress of Solitude

Superman sweats under the red sun simulator as an android charges toward him firing and energy rifle, he rolled out of the way grabbing a pipe and knocking the head off the machine. " Again." shouts the holographic instructor in the corner of the room. The combat training instructor was based on the mind of a man named Bruce Wayne, better known as Batman. It was a harsh task master but the fight with Governor Stark made Superman see the need for this training. After several more run throughs he left the room as Kal appeared before him.

"Are Eth", he stated using the Krytonian name Superman had chosen. He turned to see what the hologram needed. " There seems to be much more Kryptonian presence left on the planet than was initially estimated. Since your arrival here the scans have picked up at least a half dozen kryptonian genetic signatures so far, perhaps you'd like to investigate." Superman shook his head saying if they want to find me, they will find me. It's not my place to drag them out of hiding." Kal nodded," Very well, the repairs on your suit are complete." With that Kal faded out while Superman collected his things and flew off heading back to Metropolis.

Metropolis, Governor's Tower

Governor Stark sat talking to an Overlord on a view screen, he is Governor Wolfe, Stark's elder brother, " I heard some Kryptonian is giving you some trouble." Stark looked up, "I didn't get a chance to finish my fight thanks to that half ape brother of ours interfering." Wolfe rolled his eyes, "I don't see how you allow him near anything of importance, let him go back to mother and do what the rest of the useless half breeds do." Stark thought for a second then added, "He does serve his purpose and I'll be damned if I let one of our blood become one of those idle waists of genetic material." Wolfe nodded as he pulled an image up on the screen,"Is this the machine you had me search the armory for, what did you call it again?" Stark looked, "Yes that's it, Metallo is what it was called."

Governor's Tower, Zane's appartment

Zane is taking his frustration out on a sparing android as Alexis Luthor walks in." So I hear you got your ass kicked the other day" Zane gives her a annoyed look, " What do you want, Luthor?" She smiled , "I'm here to help you get that Kryptonian....that is if you'll be willing to keep your brother from asking too many questions about what happens to him afterwards." Zane stops to think a moment before saying,"Let's talk."

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

AWESOME CHAPTER!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By batkevin74

Another brother! Cool. I love that Supes is training under extreme conditions to be better, it's a very Bruce type idea. Keep up the good work

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

@batkevin74: Supes will be having a training buddy for a few upcoming chapters