Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild

Magneto and Darkchild only

A man lost in his mind wonders the corridors of the long halls of the vast and bountiful base. He looks around the wolf cub walks around showing off his abilities as a bender. The man sits down watching the little one show off his newest creation a trident and he bounces around the compund as the man sulks talking to himself.

I need to figure a way to control these urges and to control you.

The man says to himself

You will never control me, only watch as i take over your body inch by inch A voice in his head says, the man ignores it flipping a small envelope around in his hands. He does not want to open it yet he knows that if he does that the contents might help him forever change who he is. For a moment he stares at it then he rushes to his quarters, he waves his hand over the palm reader and the door opens and he shuts the door quickly opening the envelope. A small ensignia falls from the envelope with two letters "VV" and a letter within it smells of fresh blood

It reads "You have voiced your opinion to me and i read it carefully and i see where you are at now does not even compare to what you could become. You voiced that your loyalty would be undying, but i need to find out for myself what you could to for us, Report to New York you will be greeted either by myself or by one of my subordinates....Do not dissapoint"

Finally the man speaks "Am i doing the right thing? Should i betray the first family i have known since i was a child. These men and women took me in DO IT! You are a coward if not, you speak you want to control me or attempt to and gain power and this man could do it..plus i want to see you squirm SHUT UP GINJU!" The man stands and walks from his room and as the door shuts a name plate is shown.

Darkchild member of the NAO

Darkchild walks from his first home in many years knowing he will never return vowing that these men and women will not be hurt.

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Darkchild says:

"yup"

Cool.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a87a43d86832
deactivated-5a87a43d86832

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

so DC...this is who your character was when you joined the Vine right?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Darkchild

yup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say he's cooler than your current character...but then again I don't know your current character :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Darkchild

are u high or dumb...wait am i high

this is Aztek right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

of course I'm Aztek...

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto sat do on a throne made of bones coated in gold. It was a quite night and the Vine Villians had continued their growth and expansion but there was one who Magneto wanted to add to his forces. One who showed great potential if only he would embrace his true calling and join the Vine Villians. The invitation had been sent to him the man had expressed interest in joining the evil side of the on going battle.

"Darkchild"

At this point in time the young man Magneto know was not quite ready, but given the right push he would be. His spies hand sent word that Darkchild had received the message and had started to move. Already things had been set in motion for the meeting in New York Magneto know the man would come he had to come the power pulled him there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ooh, this is starting to get interesting...

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild knew the that the only way to find a way to purge the evil from his body and somehow change who he is now would be to join and work for Magneto. He knew if things were not done correctly now that he would be forever this dark and twisted mand that Ginju pushed for him to be everyday. He knew he couldnt fly it would alert the others to his pressence so he had to focus onto the location the NAO had of the main HQ of the Vine Villains. Rather than waiting for Magneto to come to him he would find him, he had to focus on its location the last bit of the teleporters powers were waining and he needed to use all he could to use this last "bamf". His eyes rolled into the back of his head the image of the VV base growing easier to see by the seconds and soon his body began to fade in an out smoke began to come from his aura, then with a loud BAMF he was teleported to New York within the main lobby of the VV base.

He stood exhausted, his body in utter pain that was one of the powers he would be glad to be rid of. Having to be dependent on it made him feel weak, he could feel the power itself fade away just as his superspeed once did. That was the power that hit him the hardest not having anymore, but the way he lost it made him feel even worse I couldnt even save one damn kid that was the last time he ever showed that power. images of him holding the small child crushed from his fall as his powers fade from his body.

He slams his fist into the wall next to him shaking the house itself with the punch, and soon he is surrounded by the infamous guards that the VV were known for, masks over their faces hiding who they were most were human he would soon learn. One guard steps forth with a rifle of some sorts in his hands he looks at Darkchild and scoffs and attempts to slam the butt of the gun into Darkchilds head yet is stopped. Darkchild smiles looking up at the man "Not a smart idea."

View of open hall

The guard is sent flying with a hard punch to the ribs, as soon as he hits the wall on the other side of the hall the sound of every bone in his body breaking could be heard all through the mansion along with a loud voice "Magneto!!"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto felt his presence before he had arrived. A few of the guards had surrounded him as soon as he appeared inside the fortress. They had been given orders to attack him this was just the beginning of the test for him. Magneto watched on a view screen as DC dispatched one of the guards. Only one worthy would Magneto even consider talking with and this man was still young and needed to prove he was. Magneto taped a button releasing a second group of guards down the hall way towards DC. These men where cyborgs designed by magneto they where good when testing something they where all just a bit different and each with different abilities.

He heard his name called out from the man there was pain and anger in his voice a man whos mind was not yet his own.

Magneto stood up from his chair stepping away from it and grapping his cape he slowly placed it on his shoulders then took his helmet placing it on his head. He would not go down quite yet to see the man but he would make no mistake in not preparing for such a man.

At the end of the long dark hall the man was currently in was a set of large double doors. Beyond that was a large table where magneto had floated over to and now sat at a chair looking towards those doors. The table was about 20 feet long and hand been made out of wood and human bones. There was nothing on the table but a small sheet of paper opposite Magneto where a single chair sat.

Magneto watched as the guards moved in to attack the man using his telepathic abilities to see thru his mens eyes. As soon as the man had dispatched with the guards the large doors would open. If he did not dispatch them then he was nolonger worth Magneto's time.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkchild

A mans face slammed into a wall

Darkchild was now surround by a group of humans and cyborgs and he was growing more irriated by the minute. The humans finding some balls all rushed him at once firing off rounds into Darkchild and this only fueled the young mans anger. His eyes grew dark as his body began to almost "leak" a dark substance and with a wave of his arm the men were slammed into the wall behind them without Darkchild even having to touch them. His eyes turned back to his baby blue eyes and he spoke outloud to himself "Ginju i can take care of myself leave this to Me!" he said and then a second voice came from his mouth Fine do as you wish but look out and a large blast hurtled past darkchilds face and hit the wall behind him, the cyborgs had grown irriated with Darkchilds ramblings to himself anf finally made their pressense known.

Darkchild rushed the group of cyborgs an his expression showed pain as his arm began to increase in size a large blade appeared "Dammit that hurts." he screamed out mentioning how creating the blade caused him physical pain. And he slammed the sword into one of the robots chests and pulling it out going on to the next one and the first exploded behind him.

Ten Minutes later

The large doors that Magneto was closed in behind flew across the room as Darkchild slammed his fist into them. His body scared and his emotions fueld with nothing but rage and sorrow.

He stands at the doors breathing heavily he looks straight at Magneto with rage in his eyes, Ginju speaks Cordero dont you dare and not listening Darkchild flips the sword in the air and catches it by the hilt and throws it at Magneto not wanting a fight but making his point he has grown irritated.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mighty Magneto

"Muhahahahahahahahahaha"

Magneto raises one hand only to the entrance of the man the sword being threw at him. He knew his welcome would anger him he wanted it to, it would allow his other side to come out. Magneto made a fist with his hand the sword stop in mid air then crumbled into dust on the table.

"Now that we have that out of the way"

Magneto pushed his chair back standing up his eyes glowed red under his helmet. He could feeling the power pulsing from the young man. He could be great some day give the right pushes. A wicked smile crossed his face. By showing up he knew the man was interested and by fighting threw he knew how interested. He could sense his minds overwhelming battle with in if it was not given purpose this man would by insane to and that would be a lose. Magneto had big plans for this one very big plans indeed.

"Darkchild"

Magneto spoke his name out of respect for him most he did not but again this one was different. Magneto motioned for DC to sit. As he slowly sat back in his seat, they both know why they where here there was no need to speak. Magneto motioned towards the piece of paper on the table it had on it the target and details about the man. Magneto knew well that DC already know much about him witch would prove further that he was ready.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Darkchild

"Darkchild"

Was all he heard and Magneto sat down as did Darkchild, Darkchild noticed the paper even before MAgneto motion for him to look at it. Smug bastard in his high throne, cant stand those bastards "Shut up" he said without a movement and he leaned forward grabbing the piece of paper. And read it over his eyes bulged out of his head and he looked up to what Ginju stated before a smug bastard. He looked back down at the paper and tore it in half and burnt it in his hand "No. Not going to happen, if thats what i need to prove to you then i am gone."

He looked at the man he had immense anger for, he knew exactly what the target was to Darkchild. And who Darkchild would never touch for anyone. As DC thought to himself how he will still continue in this VV Ginju made himself known You fool, you are given the holy grail of oppertunities and you burn it in your hands. You are pathetic, let me do this. You wouldnt have to do anything, let me take over and this will be easy.

DC thought about Ginju's proposal waiting to see what Magneto would say to his first responce.

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Magneto only smiled at DC response not unexpected apart of him hung on tightly to his "good" side. That part of him was the side holding him back the side keeping him from what he could be. Watching DC he could tell already there was a battle going on inside his head already the power was beginning to be embraced.

"You know of what i offer, you know that you could be more"

Dc had been a hero for sometime but it was time to move on.

"You fight the good fight for those who are to weak to fight it themselves, but what have they ever done for you? How have they treated you in return?"

Magneto stood back up from the chair and walked half way towards DC.

"Its time to cut you from your bonds and be who you where meant to be"

Magneto grew quite once again waiting for the response.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Darkchild

"What have they done for you?"

That one line raced through his head, making Ginju's point that much more clearer. They really did do nothing for him, only gave him a roof and what seemed to be a family. Yet they were all so very different from him no one had the answers he searched for. Yet the man and the orginization before him they did have those answers. He stood up looking Magneto dead in the eyes. Both their gazes locked for what seemed hours. Then Darkchilds facial structure changed from a man with confusion to a being who knew what he wanted. Darkchild stepped forward towards Magneto and held out his hand

"My name is Ginju, the fool has taken a nap." Ginju smiles finally taking the role of his body. "Where should i start?"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mighty Magneto

A smile crossed Magneto face about time he thought this was the man he had hopes for this part of his mind new what true power was and was willing to do what it took to get it.

"Start with the note make it send a message to all the world, that at last you are free"

Magneto Shook the mans hand with a firm grip.

"Enjoy yourself and then come find me for the next step"

Magneto turn away from the man and walked over to the other end of the table pushing a button. Which teleported Darkchild out side the VV base. Magneto sat down at the table and smiled yet again this would indeed be the one that would help turn the tide of the war back in evil's favor.

-
Post Edited:2008-04-26 09:56:24

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Darkchild

Being teleported forcibly was not something Ginju/Darkchild liked very much

"God damn bucket head, thinks he can treat me like that i should burn him from the inside out...yeah that would be nice." Ginju goes walks back towards the VV base before stopping "No gotta control myself or i get no food and house."

Ginju looks down at the picture Magneto gave him I have to get rid of a half breed hmph dear god looks like a dog.

Ginju began to hover over the ground and bolts back towards the NAO base. Charging his fist up he looks at the wall in front of him "Subtle just isnt my thing." Blasting the wall down he is greeted by the hit he was sent for. The boy known as Cryo-Wolf is standing as if he knew he was coming "Traitor!" the boy screams leaping at Ginju tackling him to the ground. Cryo forms ice around his fists and begins to slam them against Ginju/Darkchilds face screaming "You were my brother, we were your family how could you do this?!" the pain was enough to finally reach a boiling point and in a wave of energy Ginju sends a blast of energy from his body slamming Cryo into the wall.

Ginju begins to charge his fists arm up his anger finally controlling him, then he falls to the ground Darkchild taking control for a moment No dont you dare this is not what i want "I dont give a damn now shut up" Ginju pushing DC farther back into his mind he looks back over to Cryo only to be blasted into the air and falling hard into the ground.

His powers almost drained from that one blast, he looks up to a man who looks like death himself the man known as Arrow "Now i do believe this is an acquaintance of mine." Arrow aims his arm at Ginju and blasts him Ginju's metallic skin just barely keeping him alive. His body and mind beaten from that one blast he looks up at Arrow and with a smile "You will all fall sooner or later, and i will be the one standing over your lifeless bodies when it does happen." And with that he holds his arm up to the shadow of a tree and ports himself within the shadow. When he reemerges he is in the air above the table of the main dinner room of the VV base. Having little to no energy left after his brief fight he falls unconcious and falls onto the table breaking it into slivers as he lands. His appearance changes back to the way Darkchild looks, the Ginju part of Darkchilds personality going to sleep.

Soon the alarms within the VV alert Magneto who has something to say for Darkchild.