Dark Redemption

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Maelstrom

The iron burned into her flesh. Her wrists held together and bound by angelic iron which could not be broken by any demonic spell she knew. Her neck was also bound. Long gold chains hanging from her neck piece and her wrists. They held an angelic scripture, one which could only be broken by holy weapons. This had been an unexpected development. And carelessness on her part. Her jailers looked at her with eyes of curiosity. She couldn't blame them, she had to be a rarity to them. A live Demoness which was being held in Heaven. Not to mention a Demoness who had led her forces to almost completely obliterate Heaven's forces. She was a side show now. A humiliating cretin who was going to pay for what she'd done. She only scoffed offering each Angel a defiant smirk as she was carried along to her "executioner".

Her long black hair fell in rivets around her. Her demonic horns hidden within her hair.Her yellow eyes piercing through all the Angels which gazed at her with disdain. She was bloody and bruised. Scratches covered her body, as well as wounds from Angelic Iron which had pierced her flesh. She was a mess, yet she still held her haughty nature. She wouldn't allow them to take away her pride. She was beaten yes, but she would not allow herself to be humiliated to the length they wished. She looked on, the realm was disgusting to her. It sickened her. If she was forced to spend another moment here, she would have taken her own life. Perhaps death wasn't so bad as long as she was away from the Lord's mindless drones.

They stopped. Before them was a grand wall made of silver and white gold. Angelic scriptures was all upon the doorway and an unnerving sensation of peace wisped from it. The angels turns to look at her. One yanking the chain so hard that she fell forward face first. They laughed and she glared at them with hatred. "You will die by my hand you winged imbecile." She bellowed only to be met with their jeers. They thought she only spoke threats but even if it took her 10,000 years she would kill them by her own hands. She slowly rose and watched as one of the angels placed their hand on the door and spoke an unknown language. The doors parted, almost immediately and they began their tread inside, where she was forced to follow. They came to a halt and turned back to her.

"Go on filthy demon." And they pushed her forward. Stumbling she tried in vain to gain her bearings and eyed the place. It was a massive library. Scrolls and books ladening the walls. It was white and the same air of calm blew everywhere from the room. She stepped ever cautious. Her eyes meeting a majestic figure in front of her. His wings were large and regal. Three wings resting on each shoulder blade. The front of them held a teal-ish tinge to them, which made them all the more beautiful, even for her standards. His face was chiseled and perfected. His eyes the color of seas. His hair the color of the woods, yet a very light shade of brown. His arms were sculpted to perfection, as was every inch of his being. He stood radiant and strong with only Holy Cloth covering his beauty. It sickened her. "We have brought her, brother. Do as it is deemed. Avenge our brethren." And the other angels left, leaving her alone with the Majestic Angel.

Her lips curled as they walked off and she focused on the Magnificent Angel before her. "So you, Seraphim, are the one who shall be my Executioner...?" She spoke. Her tone was soft even for one of her kind. It only matched the subtle and dark beauty. A dark Goddess of Death, it was what many of her kind called her and even some of the Angels. She let her eyes drop to the nearest bookshelf and took a sigh. Feet came towards her and as she turned she found the Seraphim inches from her.

"I am no executioner." He stated, his voice melodious and enchanted with the beauty of all their kind. He moved his arm forward and grabbed her chin. To her surprise it wasn't with the touch of disdain that the rest of his kind had shown her. His touch was gentle, but either way she didn't appreciate it. She moved her hand forward and swatted him away. Her yellow pupil-less eyes glaring at him. He merely smiled and pulled back. "As fierce as ever, Demoness." He spoke and moved towards the center of the room where a large table was placed. Books and old scrolls littered the tabletop. His arms moved onto the table to each side of him and his head lulled forward.

She remained still, trying in vain to stop the smells and the energy of this Heavenly abode from entering her. It was defiling her and making her sick. Her stomach churned as she felt the need to wretch, but stopped herself from doing so. She gazed at the Seraph with slight interest. She had seen him before. This had not been her first battle with the forces of Heaven, just as this was not her first time setting eyes upon the creature before her. He was elegant and powerful each and every time they met. Powerful blows of their mighty weapons often times parrying with the other. No match was ever left unwounded. They were adversaries, always on par, always equal, that was until this day. He had bested her. That foul mindless idiot had bested her. The thought disgusted her. And now here she stood in his presence. Thousands of years they were enemies and yet they knew nothing of the other except for the obvious. He was a Seraphim and she was Demoness.

She turned her head irritably, gazing at a large coat of arms that lay on the wall. This, too, had the Angelic language written on it. How quaint. Her gaze fell upon a mighty sword which rested on a mighty sheath of jewels and white gold. She recognized the sword. It was his. In that instant she felt it. The sword lunged deep into her demonic flesh. Her wound burst open all at once. The pain thundered through her entire body. Blood began to spill once again from her wound and the Demoness found herself struggling to keep her mouth shut from the pain. She never screamed. She would never give anyone that kind of satisfaction. Her body swayed forward and she quickly placed her hands forward to stop her from hitting the wall. But the action only caused the chains around her wrists and neck to tighten. She cursed under her breath. She was bound by this idiotic shackles and she could do nothing about it. She breathed heavily, her eyelids opening and closing. The pain was too much for her. She had never been pierced by Holy Steel and to her luck the one time she was, it was by the sword of one of the most powerful of their kind.

"Damn you, Seraph..." She mustered out as her body fell onto the floor. The chains fell under her causing a loud clank of iron and steel. She motioned her head up to watch as the Seraph came towards her. She gazed into his blue hues and found a surprising look of concern within them. She swallowed hard and felt the strangest pang across her chest. Why was he staring at her like that? And what was that strange reaction she had to it? She was confounded. Her yellow eyes gazed angrily at the Seraph as he came closer to her. He bent down within eye-level to her. The Demoness tried to turn away but his gaze entranced her. For a brief moment she was a slave to his will. His arms came around her fallen form and he picked her up in his protective embrace. He walked still clutching her until they came upon a bed which he laid her in. He held her for a second longer than he should have and then pulled from her.

"You would do well to learn your surroundings, Demoness. This is your new abode. " He did not look at her. His back turned to her he walked from the small room and back towards the middle of the room. The Demoness, meanwhile, observed the small area and realized that this was a cage, a prison. Bars of angelic scripture surrounded her. She laughed, so this was what was to become of her. She was going to be nothing but a dog to a Seraph. What existence was this? But she would escape. If it took until the end of time itself, she would escape her prison. With a sigh upon her black lip-sticked lips, she turned her body to the side. The insufferable pain once again shot at her and she winced in pain. "I'll have my vengeance..." She murmured.

"Perhaps it would be more to your credit if you tried to heal first." The Seraph had come back. She hadn't heard his feet, but then he could fly. No doubt, he had flown to her. He came towards her, rounding the side of the bed she now faced. He sat inches from her and held a bottle of salve in his grasp. She did not look at him. She stared at a book that was close-by. "You wish not to speak, very well then." He spoke gently to her and placed his hand on the skin of her expose side. She winced once again. His hands massaged the wounds of her skin with his unknown salve. Her injuries healing almost instantly. He was very gentle and it bothered her. She wanted to know why he was caring for her, as he was. They were enemies, she had almost destroyed all of his brethren, yet he treated her as if she were some innocent who needed help and prayer. She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes. The thoughts were too much. She was tired and his hands were healing her tattered and sore body.

His hands moved across the rest of her exposed flesh. He moved them across her stomach, resting it on her navel. All at once, she felt the sensations of fluttering across her stomach. She turned, her eyes opening as she did so and gazed at him. He was looking down at her body and the scratches across her open skin. She was not modest. She wore only a top which covered her breasts, and undergarments which covered her nether regions, along with a black cloth between her legs both front and back. She was a dark exotic beauty. And one of the most dangerous Demons to roam the Earth. Or she was. Now she was but a prisoner to a Seraphim. She sighed, her eyes looking at him for a few more minutes before she turned her head.

"Do not turn away..." He murmured and placed his finger on her chin. Her face was made to look into his. His mysterious eyes piercing deep within her blackened soul. She fought hard to push him away, to turn away but she couldn't. She was frozen. He mesmerized her. His gaze burning with something she had never seen from an Angelic. Time stopped not just for her, but for him as well. His movements became more gentle and his face was fighting a battle to stop him from smiling. Try as he might, the corners of his lips broke into a very small smile. His fingers moved across her face, he placed a finger on her lips and moved them slowly against it. What was he doing? Was he mad? But she couldn't ask him. He pulled from her suddenly, a look of shame upon his face.

"Your gravest injury will heal in time..." He walked towards the entrance of the prison and gazed upon her. His eyes moving across her form in a way that they both knew it shouldn't. "What is your name?" He asked of her.

She gave him a jeering look. "I would never tell you, Seraph. Now go back to your duties. Go back to your blind obedience to your uncaring Lord." She watched him. His entire demeanor changed. Anger filled his face. He gazed with quiet contempt at her. But even in his anger something more filled the look he was giving her. He threw the cell close and stormed off. She'd angered him. Good.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Great work.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

Holy crap...that was awesome

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Maelstrom

If you actually managed to get through all that, Resonate, all I can say is you're fast as hellz.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Maelstrom

Thanks guys, means a lot to hear that.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Resonate

Maelstrom says:

"If you actually managed to get through all that, Resonate, all I can say is you're fast as hellz. "

I'm good

Actually I do read extremely fast, but I type slow...I saw it as soon as you put it up, so that may explain something lol

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Maelstrom

Resonate says:

"Maelstrom says:
"If you actually managed to get through all that, Resonate, all I can say is you're fast as hellz. "

I'm good

Actually I do read extremely fast, but I type slow...I saw it as soon as you put it up, so that may explain something lol"

Quick on your feet, or in this case on your comp screen. Lol.

GothKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GothKnight

Very well done. I look forward to more.

Cheers

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points