Danika Sedova: Bounty Hunter Babe #1

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Marina, Los Gigantes, Tenerife

The camera lens flashed as the blonde haired woman took a photograph of the marina and the numerous private yachts moored within the harbour walls. Taking more photos as she meandered through the crowd to the restaurant at the end of the harbour she saw a shadow loom over her, turning she came face to face with a massive man dressed in a suit, his bald head and crossed arms working together to paint an imposing picture of an angry man.

"Your camera seinorita." He rumbled as he wrenched the camera from the woman's hands, the strap around her neck biting into her flesh as he ripped the memory card out of the machine and crushed it. "No photography permitted." He stated, as he let go of the camera with enough force that the woman tumbled onto the concrete. "Have a nice day." He finished, as he stalked towards one of the jetties leading out to the yachts. Getting to her feet the woman sprinted off, bumping into numerous tourists as she fled the marina.

"As you can see the pleasure yacht of Senior Rohas is the jewel of the marina here when it's docked." A local man told the group of tourists as they checked for their wallets and phones after being bumped.

"Uhm is it meant to be doing that?" One of the tourists asked as a salvo of flares lit up the early evening sky. Seconds later an explosion rocked the yacht as multiple crewmembers jumped over the side in an attempt to flee the flames now engulfing the boat.

"No it's not!" The guide replied, as team of security men ran against the tide of fleeing bodies, their weapons aimed at a figure clinging to the railings. "This never happens..."

Dressed in a striped T-shirt, jeans and shades, the platinum haired woman finished clipping the repelling lines to the side of the yacht, before flipping her body over so it was orientated head first as she abseiled down, her free hand attached to a pistol as she opened fire on the incoming security team. In the five seconds it took to reach the floor, all six of the initial attackers were dead on the floor. Righting herself, before removing the harness and reloading, the woman sprinted towards the harbour, just as the yacht behind her exploded in a brilliant orange fireball.

"Black Box we have confirmation on the destruction of the chemical weapons on board the Manos de Feugo, moving to extraction point, Sedova out." The woman stated, as a four man team mounted on quadbikes came skidding along the harbour front towards her. Rolling her eyes Sedova took a pair of shots at the first vehicle, the rounds puncturing the front tyres sending the vehicle skidding into the harbour, as the passenger on the second quadbike opened fire with a machine pistol, his target leaping down onto one of the burning boats in the marina. Leaping from boat to boat Sedova quickly moved out of range of the quadbike, the men cursing at her as a matte black RHIB boat crewed by six men launched from the marina to intercept her.

"You on the boat stand down now!" One of the men called using a bullhorn, only for the tool to be shot out of his hand as the RHIB began to run parallel to Sedova's path across the moored boats. "So be it," He sighed, "Shoot her!" He snarled as the men in the boat drew their handguns and opened fire, forcing Sedova to take refuge in one of the yachts she had been sprinting across, her repelling harness dropping to the deck as she took cover. "Go up and get her!" The commander ordered, as the clank of grappling hooks landing on the yachts railings sounded, followed by the wheezing of two men climbing the ropes. Reaching the deck, the first assailant was immediately struck down by a gunshot, his fall giving his comrade the chance to open fire with the Skorpion SMG he was carrying, the hail of shots chipping wood off the deck of the sailboat he was standing on. Ducking into the hold Sedova waited by the entrance for her attacker to wander close before activating her trap, the auto-ascender on her repelling harness dragging him across the deck and into the railings he'd just ascended.

"What goes up..." Sedova purred as she sprinted over to the boat's anchor, the men in the RHIB taking a few off target shots up at her, "...must go down." She finished as she threw the anchor over the side, the weighted chain smashing into the RHIB forcing it under the surface, its occupants flailing as they tried to avoid being sucked under. As Sedova walked across the deck towards the jetty, a pair of shots rang out as another RHIB came thundering towards her location. Sprinting along the jetty Sedova reached the end of the floating pier just as the second RHIB pulled alongside, the two passengers training their SMGs on her.

"Drop your weapons!" One ordered, as Sedova placed her pistol on the floor, before removing the back-up piece strapped to her ankle. "Knife too!" The gunman growled, just as Sedova removed her blade and stabbed it blade first into the jetty she was standing on. "Is that everything?"

"Well there is my Sentry." Sedova answered cutely as she removed the lip-stick sized stun gun and threw it at the gunmen. "Cute huh?" She asked as the second gunmen picked it up, only for his body to convulse rapidly as the weapon discharged three million volts into him. Not wasting any time Sedova leapt into the boat, tackling the first gunmen to the deck in the moment of surprise the sentry had brought her. “It’s also voice activated" She added, as the pilot turned and rushed her, a nasty looking saw edged knife in his hand.

"I kill you American!" The boatman yelled in a broken English as he brought the knife down, only for Sedova to grab him by the wrist with one hand before delivering a knee to the groin, the man wincing in pain as he fell to the deck.

"I'm Ukrainian." Sedova sighed as the survivors from the first RHIB came running along the jetty towards her. "And you guys don't care." She added, as she removed the knife and threw it towards the oncoming assailants, the ad hoc projectile stabbing into the chest of the man leading the charge. Grabbing the Skorpion, Sedova got to her feet and fired a burst down into the RHIB, the rounds deflating the boat as she dived under the water, just as the three remaining men reached the end of the jetty. Jumping onto the RHIB the first man didn't realise his mistake until the boat sunk under his weight.

"She's gone!" One of the goons yelled, as Sedova kicked her way along the bottom and out through the harbour opening.

"Dead more like it, she's been down for too long." Another thug grunted, as Danika surfaced outside the marina before diving underwater again as she headed for the beach. "When we tell the boss, we tell him it was commandos, lots of them, one woman couldn't have done all this." He added, as Danika surface again, before hauling herself onto the black sand. Walking for a mile along the shore, Sedova stopped as she reached a hunk of volcanic stone sunk into the sand.

"That should put a dent in the Cinquo Rohas Cartels smuggling operations." Sedova yawned as she lifted the top off the rock and removed a red sundress from the hollowed stone. "Thanks for tipping me off Black Box." She added, as she closed the rock and dug it out of the sand. "Anything else happening I should know about?"

"I'll let you know when I have something Danika." A female Asian accented voice announced over the rock's internal speakers. "Send my love to Tag when you get back to San Francisco, tell her I miss her, Black Box out."

"I will Maya." Sedova sighed, as she picked the rock up and headed towards town. "I always do."

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@impurestcheese: Okay... so let me see if I'm understanding things so far: Danika is a bounty hunter again (or was the Peacemaker Sedova a different Sedova?). Maya who used to be PSOC, is now your latest version of Black Box? And "Cinquo Rohas..." does that mean "Red Five?"

Only thing that throws me with your writing is when you mention weapons and vehicles- you get very specific, and I don't always know what they are, because I'm not cool like that. Since you don't have pics of anything else going on here, maybe consider including pics of the weapons or vehicles? Pics of a RHIB and a Skorpion SMG would have gone a long way here for us uneducated on the subjects. Yeah, I could click open another tab and look it up, but again... there's no pics here anyway- why not add them? :^D

Great chapter- make sure to call me out for the next one. :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Yeah Danika is back doing mercenary work again, and Siwang is now Black Box for some unknown reason (well I know)

Cinquo Rohas are the Red Five, they generally aren't important to the story, they're akin to the nondescript bad guys at the begining of the old Bond films.

Images coming up.

BTW what was Peacemaker Sedova again, I forget?

JamieWolfe7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cool stuff, I may start doing pics in my own since I'm accumulating a small library of them.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamiewolfe7: Thanks, it's all OC which does bring an imaging problem

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BTW what was Peacemaker Sedova again, I forget?

I'm not sure- I thought Peacemaker's real name was (Something) Sedova? I have a hard time keeping them all straight. ;)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: No it was Cassie Williams, nothing Sedova there at all

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Okay, I wasn't sure- but there is another Sedova in your stories somewhere, isn't there?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Well there is her niece Trisha in Penance. Is that who you mean?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cbishop

@impurestcheese: Has to be! :) ...I get them confused after awhile. I have a hard enough time keeping my own characters straight. :}

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@cbishop: Fair enough, just wait, next isdue they Skype, confusion galore

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@impurestcheese: It might just be m, but this story gives off a sort of Black Widow vibe

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cbishop
ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: It does, Danika even started off as a kind of antagonist before she was given a more heroic outlook

@cbishop: Yes indeed

FicOPedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 230

#16  Edited By FicOPedia

This info has been moved. Happy reading! :)