#1 Edited by Grubberg (17 posts) - - Show Bio

This the world Daniel Grubberg is from. When Harley Quinn fell that killed The Joker. Harley was lucky that a dimensional portal appears and land on a trampoline that was owned by Daniel Grubberg. Daniel thought that she was there to steal his money or to kidnap him for ransom. Daniel Grubberg owns a professional wrestling company that took over the Americas by storm. The company's name is Dangerous Wrestling Den. After Daniel saw how good a fighter she was and how flexible she was. After a misunderstanding. Daniel hired her to his company. A few years later Harley and Daniel got married. Daniel reaches 5’9” in height and weighs about 135 lbs. He’s naturally skinny. He has dark brown chocolate eyes, pinkish peach skin color, and dark brown eyes.

Their daughters dress up like these Harley Quinn's costumes:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Their son took over the company cause his sisters didn't want to be in charge of a company. One of his sisters is the mother of these

No Caption Provided

Daniel died after Jason Todd killed him as Batman in front of Dee Dee where they were 10 years old.

#2 Edited by Grubberg (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Barbara Gordon and Tim Drake found out that they couldn't find the body of Harley. By the time they found Harley in a different dimension. She became an old Grandma.

#3 Posted by Jexsu (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

@grubberg:

It may seem that people aren't reading your material, but I think they're more taken aback by how it's presented. Here's a little critique: flesh out more of your story and build from there. You're missing quite a lot of instances you could take advantage of and really bring out a compelling story.

#4 Posted by Grubberg (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu said:

@grubberg:

It may seem that people aren't reading your material, but I think they're more taken aback by how it's presented. Here's a little critique: flesh out more of your story and build from there. You're missing quite a lot of instances you could take advantage of and really bring out a compelling story.

I don't care if people read or not. I just want my character to be known. Where he's from. Any suggestions for the story the history of the world of 49?

#5 Posted by Jexsu (1220 posts) - - Show Bio
@grubberg said:
@jexsu said:

@grubberg:

I don't care if people read or not. I just want my character to be known. Where he's from. Any suggestions for the story the history of the world of 49?

Nope. That's all you.

#6 Posted by Grubberg (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu said:
@grubberg said:
@jexsu said:

@grubberg:

Nope. That's all you.

I'm not good making Nazi, Isreal, Communist, and Athiest counties Government system? Do you have any suggestions and the ranks of those systems?