Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DenzelMoton

1-The Crocodile Kid

-Waylon Jones-

They laugh at me, all of them, standing, pointing and laughing. But the laughter isn't friendly, not like the laughter you hear after you tell a joke, no. This laughter is cruel, spiteful and the one thing I wish not to hear. But what do I do? I stand here and take it. Take it because I have to, because I'm told to. I look at them all, people, with normal skin, normal eyes and normal hair. I look at her, a girl tall, lean with lush lips and eyes that sparkle like emeralds. She doesn't laugh, she only stares, only stares.

"Aye, someone ought to call the zoo, think one of their exhibits has escaped again." Says a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, he leans against the locker as I walk by wearing a "Gotham High" Letterman jacket and holding a football under his arms, I clench my hands into fists and take a deep breath counting to three, my mom's voice ringing in my ears. They only laugh at you, because you're special." She'd say. But I have to admit she probably can't stand the look of me either.

I walk down the hall and make a turn entering the bathroom and making the kid standing in front of the mirror shake and then wet himself, I watch him scurry off. Here I am alone, as always. I look at myself in the mirror, a kid of 6'5 with scaly dark skin and amber eyes, like a crocodile. I put my big hands on the porcelain sink basin and let tears fall down my ugly face.

When I was six years old I was diagnosed with a disease, or what the doctor put it, a mutation. Something that I couldn't help, that was out of my control. My skin had started to grow scales that re grew every time I peeled them off. My eyes had changed and I had been rather abnormally tall for my age. Right now I was eighteen, life wasn't getting any better. I knew it wouldn't

I'd developed a name for myself over the years. They called me "Croc" and "Lizard Boy" behind my back and it wasn't just the but my family too. Only one person didn't call me names. One person didn't laugh. Her name was Riley Hall.

The bell rang a short time later and I left to go to my next , Human Biology, the only class where everyone there was human but me, the class where would stare at me as if trying to diagnose me, the class where I'd be the butt of a few sick jokes. So why do I go? Because Riley Hall would be there and I was going to ask her to Homecoming.    

DenzelMoton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DenzelMoton

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By .Longshot.

Not bad.

Avatar image for captaincockblock
CaptainCockblock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CaptainCockblock

That kinda reminds me of when I was writing Dark Utopia, only you took it a step further. Well done!

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By XRiskyX

Hey, I like it. Well done, dude. Keep up the good work, I want to read more of that.