#1  Edited By damionharmon10

Rules

• At Least 1 female
  • at least 1 Male
  • No more heroes than 10
  • Must have story line that would work with at least 4 heroes
  • You can have villains if you want

Heres my team

Hulk, She Hulk, Spider-Man, Venom, Wolverine, Squirrel girl, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Nova, Ms.Marvel. Thats Mine Whats Yours!

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor , Silver Surfer , Sif , She Hulk and Loki... Minor roles by Odin , Thors earth mom , The Mighty Avengers and some others.

In my tale I may as well go with the whole Asgard thing.

The hulk come back to Asgard and finds the realm has bean attacked by the forces of Chaos.

Nothing is at it seams good guys act bad and bad guys act worse. The gates are under siege and Thor and Odin and Sif are under attack by the forces of chaos and those numbers are so large as to keep them from sleep and when the hulk arrives with She Hulk in tow they big a battle on the epic scale. It is then Thor summons the Surfer and they start to win the day but at great cost to Odin whom has to go into the Odin sleep.

Where oh were has our green fallen god been all these years and this would make one wonder is She Hulk a long lost daughter of Thor as well. time would tell.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Spider-Man, Iceman, Colossus, Quicksilver, Beast, War Machine, Taskmaster, Vision, Invisible Woman, and Psylocke.