CRANK: Wicked Flame - Heatstroke One Shot

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Want to see the event that sparked this attack? Check it Out Here..

Coco Cabana Beach, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

With a crack that sounded like lighting, Heatstroke slashed out with her burning whip, the heat fusing the sand around the impact point into glass. All along the beach front trees and structures burnt as civilians and riot police headed like moths to the flames.

"Send me more men, surely there is a true warrior among the torches that light this city." Heatstroke spat, as she lashed her whip down again, this time causing the glass to vaporise into plasma. "No? Then lets see how long it takes for me to reduce this entire city into ash and cinders."

"You rang?" A female voice asked, as a shower of dust like scales engulfed Heatstroke. Peering through the biological haze, she saw three women standing in-front of her, all of them supporting stern looks on their faces. "A little old for all this wanton destruction aren't we mother." The speaker, a red headed woman wearing leather pants, tank top and platform boots stated as she cracked her own whip, burning sparks flying from the impact point.

"Cinder, you have to get out of here before..." Heatstroke snapped, only for one of the women, dressed in native clothing whistled a long loud note, one that stirred up the ocean into a water spout, the funnel throwing water at the burning beach-front.

"Mother we are succubi, we don't succumb to mystical mind washing easily. As for my friends...El Boto and Imago, they agreed to let me enthral them to avoid the fate all those who have looked into the fire." Cinder stated.

"Well I'm disappointed in you daughter." Heatstroke announced. "Our kind are lovers and demons not heroes, unlike you I follow our nature and desires."

"I'm not a hero, but I am willing to fight to protect my home! Our nature is too love to freely but you, you have taken it to far this time mother!" Cinder spat, as Heatstroke looked deep into her daughters eyes, before loosening the grip on her whip. "Whoever,whatever is forcing you to do this fight it!" Shaking her head, sparks of ash flying from her hair and a solitary tear running down her face.

"I love you Cindy, but I love her even more." Heatstroke whispered, as she ignited her whip, only for a burning corona to form round her, her skin and hair igniting due to the coating of flammable powder spread across her body. Her eyes boring into the woman dressed in a mini skirt and bikini top, a pair of gleaming silver butterfly wings sprouting from her back.

"That's a lie mother." Cinder hissed, as she took a step back behind Imago and El Boto. "I know it is, you're my mother!" She sobbed, as Heatstroke slashed her whip towards Imago, only for a pillar of water to erupt from the ground and extinguish the flaming cord. Snarling with rage Heatstroke leapt towards the three Fay women who had dared to oppose her, a wall of flame in her wake.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" She screamed, as Imago sent out a wave of pyrophobic scales, the main onslaught of Heatstroke's burning contrail cut in half, but not the impact or the sharpened demonic nails that tore at Cinder, her concentration lost for a second as she threw her mother off, massive bat like wings morphing from her back.

"Cindi." A voice whispered, causing Cinder to look over to Imago, fire washing over her eyes as she looked out at the few remaining wisps of burning sand. "I'm sorry." She added, before walking out to the flames.

"Fight it Jasmine!" Cinder called, as she reached for Imago, only for her mother's whip to wrap round the hand and drag her back across the boiling ground, a burning heat mark forming across her body. With a scream El Boto leapt in and tore the whip apart, specks of flame biting her eyes, her body immolating as Heatstroke strutted over to where her daughter lay.

"So my darling daughter, the spawn of my blood and bosom, you and your fay friends failed, and now my lover calls for blood." Heatstroke purred, as she bent down and kissed her daughter on the forehead. "My blood,and by that I mean your blood."

"How can you serve a titan, a mistress of death when our race feeds on life?" Cinder asked, as she tried to grab Heatstroke's throat, only for her mother to crush her hand into burning bone fragments.

"You told me." Heatstroke sighed, as she stood up, her hand wrapped in Cinder's hair. "Our kind loves too freely. But I must commend you on your cunning, I thought you had two thralls, but now I know you had three, two here ready to hide and one ensconced safely away, one who is watching through the link the pair of you share."

"In a few minutes everyone who could stop you will know about the rising of Ech..." She stopped as Heatstroke threw Cinder up in the air, before lashing out with her remaining whip to form a burning cross, her daughters body fusing to the flame as it was consumed by the fire.

"You were always loved by me Cindi." Heatstroke whispered, burning tears running down her cheeks. "But now thanks to your death I can give all my love to my mistress...until the end of time."

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@impurestcheese: Another good issue. I thought Heatstroke was going to be taken down but crazy blood lust prevailed.

Curious who the Titan is. Theia maybe? Or a new Titan?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stumpy49er: Yeah, the heroes don't always win, at least not here

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@impurestcheese: So Cinder is the daughter of Heatstroke and El Boto and Imago are Cinder's friends, yes? And does El Boto mean the Bottom?

And then she laid waste to Rio? What happened? I asked mainly as I have a global superhero team who might fly down their and kick her head in...if they weren't so busy in Mexico

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: The Boto is this...

Indigenous People to the Amazon believe the dolphin emerges from the water under moonlight in human form
Indigenous People to the Amazon believe the dolphin emerges from the water under moonlight in human form

This was the last CRANK thing I wrote, basically cities are getting wasted to summon forth Surtur to Earth