Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stumpy49er

A Cat's a Cat and That's That part 4

Present Day - A sewer tunnel in Oakland

A handsome, blue eyed, black man, Aaron Moro; once known as the super hero Arora Moon, is chained to the ceiling. He is bloody from scratches all over his body. A brown, tabby cat sits in front of him wagging it's tail excitedly. Aaron Moro smiles at his captor, Quantum Cat.

"You always did enjoy causing pain on others." said Quantum Cat, as he multiplied into a dozen versions of himself, teleported around him slashing at him, while phasing though him and causing Aaron immense pain. "How does it feel?"

Aaron Moro screamed, then defiantly laughed. "You would have been a great super villain. I should have recruited you to the Feared Horde. The League of Crime would have loved you. You could have been Old Evil Eye's pet."

The multiple Quantum Cats reverted back to one. Quantum Cat yawned. "I really don't care about any of that. The Indomitable Few have been trying to take down your old master ever since Dr. Quantum formed the team. Then you killed him. Now San Francisco Samurai has taken up the task of defeating the League of Crime and bringing your master to justice. I like the Samurai. He is a good leader. Better than my creator, Dr. Quantum, ever was."

"The good ol doc was a bit naive, wasn't he?" Aaron Moro said. "I truly was sad when I shoved my Chaos Scimitar into his back. He was so fun to manipulate."

"You know where we are?" asked Quantum Cat, as he looked up. "Right above us is the burned down warehouse where you first found me. Where you convinced Dr. Quantum to slaughter Dr. Flamingo's experiments. All except me."

"That's right. You owe me for saving your life." Aaron said.

"Then you convinced him to run that Quantum Being experiment on me. A part of me died in that box." Quantum Cat said, staring at Aaron.

"Yes, and the other part of you is now immortal. You are not just a cat. You are a god." Aaron replied. "Hell, that's two you owe me."

"A god? Is that what you told Ro-Babylon?" Quantum Cat asked. "When you drove him insane?"

"So what do you want from me then? To torture me to death?" Aaron asked. "Or maybe you want me to lead you to Old Evil Eye? Just think of how happy Stacy Quantum would be if you brought home the Indomitable Few's arch-enemy. She's certainly forgive you for releasing me from prison."

Quantum Cat considered it for a moment, then said "No. I don't, nor will I ever, trust you. Aaron Moro, the great manipulator. You almost had me." Quantum Cat looked Aaron Moro in the eyes and said "You know what I want. Where is the formula?"

Aaron Moro smiled. "Dr. Quantum's formula for Nega-Quantum Milk. How is that bastard version of the formula I created working out for Milk Girl?"

Quantum Milk was the substance that Stacy Quantum, aka Milk Girl, took to grow to gigantic heights. Nega-Quantum Milk shrunk her back to normal size.

"She doesn't sense it but it's killing her." Quantum Cat said. "The Quantum Milk itself works fine. It's the Nega-Quantum Milk that's affecting her because you switched the formulas."

"How did you find out?" Aaron asked.

"I can see the change in her molecules." Quantum Cat explained. "I knew it was you. This had your evil touch all over it. How could you do this to Stacy?"

"I have done a thousand evil deeds, as willingly as one would kill a fly, and nothing saddens me deeper, but that I cannot do ten thousand more." Aaron Moro quoted Shakespeare with a smile.

"I want that formula!" Quantum Cat said.

Aaron laughed. "Why should I give it to you?"

Quantum Cat teleported away, then teleported back with the decapitated corpse of the super villain, Mr. Mild.

"Because if you don't, I'll tear your f***ing head off!" Then you really won't be doing ten thousand evil deeds. You'll be dead."

Aaron Moro smiled. "Okay. You've convinced me. I'll take you to my secret lair where I hid the Nega-Quantum formula."

to be continued..

To read the last issue of The Indomitable Few: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-8-1738530/#5

To read the third part of A Cat's a Cat and That's That: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-6-1734243/#10

The second part of A Cat's a Cat and That's That: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-5-1731323/#11/

The first part of A Cat's a Cat and That's That: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-4-1726843/#5/

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@stumpy49er: Loyalty in a feline?! Unheard of, perhaps this cat is more than a cat, and that is that

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14