Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stumpy49er

Alcatraz Under Water Interrogations part 1

Alcatraz Under Water Compound- Present

Detective Frank Tanaka, alter ego to San Francisco Samurai, walks through the corridors of Alcatraz Under Water Compound, accompanied by Warden Amelia Kincaid.

"I'm glad the S.F.P.D. is taking such a big interest in our break out, Detective Tanaka." Amelia said. "I've been dealing with NSA agents and the FBI all week. It's nice to get you local cops more."

"These men escaped in our city." Frank replied. "While Mr. Mild is accounted for.."

"You mean his head is accounted for. Decapitated by some vicious animal." Amelia interrupted. "The Indomitable Few said it was Quantum Cat. I think it was the Bengal. Seems more his style, if you ask me. Anyway, that creep Milton Mild got what he deserved, killing all those families."

Frank didn't like the idea of a Warden who was glad one of her prisoners was brutally murdered but he kept it to himself.

"We'll be looking into that. Right now our main concern is finding Aaron Moro." Frank said. "I'll be interrogating Ro-Babylon, whose cell was across Aaron's. Then Miss Wicked of the Feared Horde. She must have some info on the League of Crime."

"Good luck getting anything from that witch. Everytime the NSA agents interrogated her, she tried to cast a curse on them. It's a good thing Dr. October gave us anti-magic runes, which we put in her cell." Amelia explained. "Then she'd just laugh and scream that her lover, Clockwork Brigand, would come and rescue her."

"I'll see if I can convince her to tell me what I need to know." said Frank.

"Yeah, I heard your good." said Amelia. "As for Ro-Babylon, I think he's told everyone just about everything he knows. He's been very forthcoming. Programmed to tell the truth. Hopefully, his info will be helpful."

Ro-Babylon's Cell

The twelve foot tall, silver and blue robot sits in a cell that would be gigantic for most men, yet was tight for the ex-super hero. His silver wings were folded back and his blue eyed, golden lion's head stared at the empty cell where Aaron Moro resided.

As Frank Tanaka approached his ex-team mate's cell, he heard Ro-Babylon singing. "Read 'em John. Read 'em Johnny! Read 'em John, read 'em, let me go."

"Hello Johnny." Frank said to his ex-team mate, referring to him by his old chosen name, Johnny Babylon.

"Hello, Frank." Ro-Babylon replied, turning his head towards Frank. He had recognized his old team mate and new his alter ego as S.F. Samurai, yet his programming prevented him from revealing it to anyone else.

"Isn't that an old slave song you were singing?" Frank asked.

"I am a robot. The very word comes from the Czech word for 'serf labor', or more appropriately slave labor." Ro-Babylon explained. "I was born a slave. Then I rose to the rank of civillian. Then super hero. I became a god." Ro-Babylon stood, eyes glowing blue, his silver wings extending.

Frank tensed up, preparing to turn into San Francisco Samurai in case the giant robot attempted anything. He had defeated Ro-Babylon before and sent him here to Alcatraz, but he'd need to be at full power.

Ro-Babylon sat back down, folding his wings and said. "I flew too high, like Icarus and Lucifer, I fell from the heavens." The light dimmed in his eyes, as he said. "Now, I am less than slave. I am prisoner."

"Aaron really got into your head, didn't he?" Frank said.

"Arora Moon and Dr. Quantum were as much fathers to me as Techno-Pharoah." Ro-Babylon said, referring to the ancient, evil cyborg who created him. "He gave me a body. They gave me a purpose, a vision."

"They programmed you." replied Frank. "Dr. Quantum convinced you to fight crime. To stand up for those lesser than you. Aaron Moro convinced you to step on them."

"Arora Moon convinced me of my godhood." said Ro-Babylon, referring to Aaron Moro's alter ego.

"Aaron Moro is a sociopathic liar. He feeds off of the misery of others." Frank replied. "His advice led you to this prison."

Ro-Babylon lowered his head and said. "Like the great city of Babylon itself, I am no more. I now dwell under water."

to be continued..

To read issue 6 of The Indomitable Few: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-6-1734243/#10

Also, to read how Aaron Moro escaped and Mr. Mild was killed: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-4-1726843/#5/

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@stumpy49er: Rolling Stone needs to check it's spelling, especially in the area around where Miss Wicked is mentioned. Ro-Babylon id more interesting than I thought he would be though, so kudos to you on that.

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I only noticed a few typos. Nothing really glaring though.

Thanks for reading. As for Ro-Babylon, I want to get as much use of every character I create as I can, unless I'm just going to kill them off.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese
stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Middle Eastern. Techno-Pharoah built him in Babylon which is modern day Iraq. Programmed by an American, Dr Quantum, though.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@stumpy49er: Ah okay, being part Czech I was just interested is all

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@stumpy49er: No LOL, half the family is Scottish the other half is Czech

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@stumpy49er: Techno-Pharaoh sounds kinda funky :) Bit sad about Ro-Babylon.

I do like Detective Frank Tanaka, kind of a Eurasian type Punisher vibe