Part 1:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-1-1715186/#3

Part 2:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-2-1715546/#8

Part 3:http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-3-1715975/#6

Part 4: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-4-1716855/#5

Part 5: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-5-1717055/#7

Part 6: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-6-1717588/#10

Part 7: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-7-1718416/#10

No Caption Provided

“Who the hell are you?” Terror Truck snarled as he revved up.

“You must live in a bubble. Under a rock. On the far side of the moon,” Stunning Girl laughed as she raced in. “I’m Stunn…”

No Caption Provided

Terror Truck blasted her in the face with a blast of concentrated exhaust. Stunning Girl gasped for breath, the acrid carbon monoxide burning her airways. The LAPD opened fire peppering Terror Truck, bullets pinging off his cab and chassis. Laughed, responding to their attack by slamming his foot down on the ground creating a shockwave. Stunning Girl scrambled to her feet. Her eyes were red, snot and saliva dribbled from her mouth.

“Super kick!” she rasped belting the large truck creature in his leg. The panel bent but it looked like a minor accident down at the mall car park. Terror Truck laughed and slammed his fist down on her head when the attacked stop inches short.

“Huh?”

Gunship held Terror Truck’s hand in his palm. “It’s not nice to hit girls.”

“GUNSHIP!” screamed Terror Truck.

“Oh you know who he is,” grumbled Stunning Girl as she moved out of the way.

“I’d suggest you surr…” Gunship was interrupted as again Terror Truck blasted exhaust fumes. Gunship waited for the cloud to dissipate. “Seems you want to do this the hard way.”

Gunship wrenched Terror Truck’s arm off, metal squealing and oil bursting from the socket. Then like a car crushing machine on speed, Gunship pounded the metal monster into a neat cube with his own arm in a display of raw power. The cops cheered and clapped.

Blue Bobcat stood atop the dome of the Chicago planetarium looking up at the red and yellow woman in the revealing powered suit. “What did you say your name was again?”

“RAZOR WASP!” she shrieked firing shards from her arm mounted shuriken cannons. Blue Bobcat dove off the roof to avoid being sliced and fired his bungee cord into the roof behind him. Using his weight and momentum, the cord stretched and then snapped tight flicking him up into the air at her.

“Did you use a website to pick your name?” Bobcat asked as he tackled her midair and they grappled.

“Get off me!”

“Sure,” Bobcat smashed a fist into eye. “Right after you return that lens you stole from the telescope.”

“Gonna cut you cat!” Razor Wasp aimed her cannon into the azure hero’s neck. Blue Bobcat swatted the hand down causing Razor Wasp to pump several rounds of razor sharp projectiles into her own exposed stomach. “Oh god!”

“I think you better land,” Bobcat suggested. “Because otherwise you’re going to bleed out.”

“Oh god! Oh god! I’m dying!”

“Settle down razor babe and just take us down. You might want to rethink your costume while you’re in prison because while you look totally hot, a Kevlar bikini and bike pants isn’t really a good choice.”

“Good work today,” said Shadowave to the assembled Panopticons as they sat around the conference table in High Point. “Terror Truck returned to custody thanks to Gunship…”

“Hey! I was there too!” Stunning Girl protested. “Sure I didn’t pound Truck-Face into a cube bu…”

“And Stunning Girl, if you’d let me finish Danica.” Shadowave added. “Also Blue Bobcat took out a new one, Razor Wasp. Is she okay Stephen?”

“She shot herself in the stomach with a shuriken cannon,” Bobcat threw his hands up.

“I will add her details to the database,” Shadowave typed a note into his terminal. “That’s two attempted heists in your town in as many days.”

“I’m a popular guy!” Bobcat smiled. “This keeps up I might need a new action figure.”

“And where’s my action figure?” Tigarayan piped up. “Last month you said this month.”

“They’re still working on the 3D modelling, a problem with the resin,” Shadowave replied. “Gunship, any luck with Doctor Falcon?”

“No,” Gunship said flatly. The room went silent. Bobcat went to say something when Stunning Girl jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow and gazed at him.

“Tomorrow, as a team, we will all go out on an active search for h…yes Stephanie,”

Tigarayan scrolled through her schedule “Sorry wave, I’m on the chat circuit tomorrow morning. Philman, Sports Central, brunch with President Keeling about his sport fit program for scho...”

“Which is more important?” Gunship said.

“Um, you mean the sports thing or…”

“Looking for Falcon or chatting to people on TV.”

“How about you pull your giant metal head in Ship!” Bobcat slapped the table and stood up sending his chair flying back.

“Here we go again,” muttered Shadowave as he turned his attention to the footage from the Bank of America Plaza in Atlanta.

“…nd in some good news, a little boy from San Francisco; seven year old Ryan Stumperson was playing up on the headland when he uncovered a box. Inside Ryan found three rare 1913 nickels. How rare? Well there were only seven of these coins ever made and each coin could fetch at auction up to twenty million dollars! The Treasury Department are examining the find but it looks like the Stumperson family have come into quite a windfall.

To be continued same time, if not sooner, next week.....see you there!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@batkevin74: Hmm Razor Wasp nice, had a feeling of a JSA Issue where Wildcat fought Golden Wasp. I wonder if there was any inspiration from that...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@impurestcheese: Actually it was more a dig at female superhero costumes where boys where armour and girls wear strategically placed ribbons. I haven't read much JSA, got the first maybe 12 issues of the run where Black Adam was on the team and Johnny Sorrow + Thinker attacked the team but other than that, nope

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Don't diss our ribbons. Also Sorrow was in the issue as well I believe

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

@impurestcheese: I'll diss'em coz at times they're ridiculous, especially in the hands of a madman like Mr Liefeld (who does get picked on more than his fair share)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: If guy superheroes had to dress like girl superheroes, there would be no superheroes

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74 said:

@impurestcheese: Actually it was more a dig at female superhero costumes where boys where armour and girls wear strategically placed ribbons. I haven't read much JSA, got the first maybe 12 issues of the run where Black Adam was on the team and Johnny Sorrow + Thinker attacked the team but other than that, nope

@impurestcheese: If guy superheroes had to dress like girl superheroes, there would be no superheroes

That's funny, considering the swimsuit-clad lady you used for Stunning Girl. :)

That aside, other than "they don't like each other," I can't quite grasp the tension between Gunship and Blue Bobcat.

Tigarayan on the other hand is a whiner. :}

Action figures, talk shows and all of that would totally be the order of the day if we really had superheroes though.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: The why they don't like each other is coming, it's not much more than mutual dislike stemming from that they're similar in personality which clashes; plus Gunship doesn't really think BB 2 is as good as BB 1

As for Stunning Girl; the pic was more for her face but yes it does illustrate a good point. I actually don't really know what kind of costume she wears...it's still a little ambiguous in my mind.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: "A picture is worth a thousand words" and all that- I assumed she wore a bikini, hence the lack of being taken as seriously as Gunship. lol

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I think it's more like when Superman turns up around Wonder Girl. Anyways I better decide what she looks like coz I'm paying a guy on Fiver to draw the Panopticons

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Woohoo. I made an appearance. :) As a little kid. (I'm in my 30's btw.)

Along with Terror Truck. I will say though I was hoping Gunship would blown him up with his cannons, but beating him to a cube with his own arm is more bad ass.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cbishop

@batkevin74: Let me know how the Fiver experience goes.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: sure will

@stumpy49er: well now you're 7! :) I thought about the TT vs Gunship fight but I came to the same conclusion you did: beating a bad guy into a cube with his own arm is awesome and hard to top

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stumpy49er: well now you're 7! :) I thought about the TT vs Gunship fight but I came to the same conclusion you did: beating a bad guy into a cube with his own arm is awesome and hard to top

I thought getting snuck out of prison piece-by-piece and surviving was pretty cool. But what will be more awesome than being beaten into a cube with his own arm is when he re-forms himself. Terror Truck indeed! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Finding a way to KEEP Terror Truck in prison is going to be a challenge

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: The underwater prison held him until he bribed someone to smuggle him out. As long as he can't find another person to bribe, it should hold him well enough.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I think now he'll be used as a paperweight albeit a large one

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Terror Truck: the terror that keeps on truckin'. Due for a comeback on a highway near you. I'm talking in the Movie Guy voice as I type this. It's creepy and cool at the same time. Terror Truck. Terror Truck. Terrorrrrrr Truuuuuuck.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Guess introducing Car Face the Buick Bandit will have to wait...

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: Might actually be the perfect time since there's a void coz TT is in prison :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ImpurestCheese
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Good, fun action packed issue. Seems like Stunning Girl is feeling a bit... Overlooked in comparison to Gunship. I really liked the interaction with the team towards the end. And Blue Bobcat continues to be a BAMF.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: Like Wonder Woman and Superman; Superman shows up and everyone looks to him even though WW is on par with him

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumped