Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Part 1: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-1-1715186/#3

Part 2: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-gunship-2-1715546/#8

No Caption Provided

“I don’t know who Justine Bliber is?” Gunship replied to Remus Philman’s question as he sat in the studio of Remus Live! “Are they a singer?”

“Ha ha,” Remus laughed. “Only the hottest young artist on the planet! Don’t you listen to the radio?”

“No, I’m usually too busy,” Gunship said. “Any more dumb questions?”

Remus paused. “Dumb questions? These come from the very people you protect. Do you think we’re stupid or something?”

“Or something,” Gunship muttered.

Remus paused as he listened to instructions before he spoke. “Snap poll! Post your thoughts here at @Remusliveznn on Tweeter or via our website wwwznnslashremuslivedotcom Gunship: jerk or not a jerk?”

“You, you’re calling me a jerk?” asked Gunship.

“You just called everyone stupid you big metal jerk!” Remus cried. “And yes, I’m calling you a jerk! You come on here t…”

CHOOM!

The studio rocked at the impact. People screamed and fled in terror. Gunship picked Remus up off the floor. “Go, get to safety.”

“GUNSHIP!” cried Schlagen as he stepped out of the small crater he’d made in Columbus Circle and began marching towards the ZNN building. Gunship walked to the window and tapped it with his fist neatly shattering it so he could fly out towards his enemy.

“You belong in prison,” said Gunship as he flew towards the large man.

“And you belong in the ground!” Schlagen tossed a slab of concrete at the metallic hero; Gunship caught the projectile in one hand and crushed it to powder.

“I’ll give you a chance to surrender peacefully,” Gunship warned. “But if you don’t take that chance, well don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“I am going t…”

No Caption Provided

“SUPER PUNCH!” yelled Stunning Girl as she zipped in and belted Schlagen right on the chin. Schlagen shot up into the air.

“I didn’t need any help,” replied Gunship as he took off after Schlagen.

“A simple thanks would be okay,” she called after him.

“So people are stupid huh?” said Blue Bobcat as he played with his phone. Gunship ignored the jibe and took his seat at the meeting table in the Panopticons headquarters on High Point mountain in New Jersey. “And who is better by the way, me or my father?”

“Your father, Stephen. No question.” Gunship replied without even looking up as he logged into his terminal. Tigarayan stifled a guffaw as Blue Bobcat sat there stunned. “Where is Danica?”

“Stunning isn’t back yet? I thought she was with you?” Tigarayan said.

“No, he left me there,” said Stunning Girl as she entered the room. “Seriously Ship?”

“He’s just being his normal pain in the ass self,” grumbled Blue Bobcat. “Probably thinks you’re stupid like the rest of the world.”

“Let’s have one meeting without bickering like children,” Shadowave said as he billowed up from a column of thick purple smoke and solidified. “But honestly Gunship, didn’t you read the media training manual?”

“I fight crime, stop monsters and prevent disasters,”

“Nice slogan,” snipped Bobcat. “Maybe you could make that a bumper sticker, no motivational poster!”

“Enough please. I officially call this meeting of the Panopticons to order,” Shadowave rapped a small gavel on the table “We shall address any old business…”

Vargas pushed his mop along the floor past the infirmary in the Emil Sandberg Memorial SuperMax Prison and looking in on the large man hooked up to life support.

“Welcome back Schlagen, you stupid sausage sucking prick?”

Captain Scorpian paced back and forth in the foyer. Behind the large metal doors were the Panopticons deciding whether or not to grant him full membership to their ranks. He knew it was going to be close, his fingers nervously crackled with bio-electrical energy. He wasn’t desperate to join but they were his only friends in this dimension and he had no means of returning to his own, nor did he want too.

“I could try the Northern Guard,” he said out loud. “But who wants to live in Canada?”

Suddenly the doors slammed open and Gunship stomped out. He looked over at Scorpian as he headed away. ‘I’m sorry Ramar.”

To be continued same time, if not sooner, next week.....see you there!

*that picture is of a Miss Poland entrant who now I can't find to tell you who she is...will rectify that soon

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Oh wow looks like things are getting hard for Gunship

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

You're doing a really good job with setting up the Superheroes of the CRANK world. Really digging it. The Panopticans remain my favourite part of the series so far. Will get started on my own series shortly. :)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImpurestCheese
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: No rush, no pressure, just the once a week deadline is the only catch

@tommythehitman: Yeah the Panopticons are pretty cool. Will be expanding on their history and what the current line up can do soon, even though the series is called Gunship

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@batkevin74: Justin B...however you spell it is bad enough- you had to create a near-copy? <makes just-had-a-rotten-lemon face>

I really liked Shadowave's entrance. Nice. Also, Captain Scorpian's (is it supposed to be with an "a," instead of "Scorpion?") reasons for wanting to be on the team were very cool.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: To quote JB's current worldwide hit "What do you mean?" :)

Yes Scorpian with an A because he's from an alternate dimension, and it sounds cool. Also he's essentially friendless in a new galaxy hanging out with good versions of villains (in his mind)

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@batkevin74: Still a big catch...she states as she pastes story onto other tab

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@cbishop: Yes Scorpian with an A because he's from an alternate dimension, and it sounds cool. Also he's essentially friendless in a new galaxy hanging out with good versions of villains (in his mind)

That's what I'm talking about- that's cool. It makes him instantly sympathetic- I like it very much. Going on to 4.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers