stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stumpy49er

Dr. October's Barn..er.. 'Secret Home Base'

Dr. October sits on his orange colored couch, reading his comic, Tales of Dread, while eating a slice of Illuminatti pizza and drinking a blue cocktail. The comic book's animated, skeleton mascot, Death's Tongue, watches Dr. October's television from the comic book cover.

"Yes. Ha ha ha. Kill those teenagers, Tommy. Serves them right, drinking and fornicating." cheers Death's Tongue, as he watches Saturday School Slaughter 7: Tommy's Impurest Rampage.

"Quiet." hushes Dr. October. "Morgan will hear you."

Just then, Morgan Adventure, aka Miss Adventure, walks out of the kitchen, carrying a tray of cookies. She is wearing only a pink bikini. She's lean, a bit pale and she has several tattoos on her arms and legs.

"Cookies are done." she said. "Our guests are almost here. Do you like my costume?"

Death's Tongue whistled. Dr. October looked up from the comic. "Whoa!" he replied, then he threw the comic, along with Death's Tongue, behind the couch. "Hey!" yelled Death's Tongue.

"I'm dressed as Stunning Girl for Halloween." she said with excitement. "It's from her recent, uber famous cover on Illustrates Sport."

"Wait, I thought you were wearing this just for me." replied Dr. October.

"No. Well, I mean, maybe later. This is my Halloween costume." she said, twirling around. "I know I'm not as hot as her and I don't think she has any tattoo's but.."

"Okay. First of all, babe, I think your hotter than her." Dr. October said. "Secondly, I'm sorry, you look great but.. it's just.. I don't like the way Red Cap looks at you sometimes."

"Yeah, he is a little creepy." Morgan replied.

"It'd be one thing if it were just the girls. Heck, even Frank (S.F. Samurai) is respectful. I just don't want that little goblin staring at you all night." Dr. Ocober explained.

Miss Adventure climbed on Dr. October's lap and pulled off his jack-o-lantern helmet.

No Caption Provided

"Well, you shouldn't be wearing this." she said. "Halloween is for dressing as someone else. You wear this pumpkin every time you fight crime."

She scruffed up his hair, took off his tie, undid his shirt buttons and said "There! Now you look just like Davey Tenor, the actor who played Dr. Why."

The door bell rang. The guests had arrived.

"I'll get it." she said, flying toward the door.

"Babe! Your costume?" Dr. October pleaded as he sipped his blue cocktail.

"Okaay! Prude." Miss Adventure said as she flew to her room. "I guess I'll throw on my Tank Chick costume from our last cosplay event."

"Way to be the man of the barn, October." Death's Tongue said from behind the couch. "She looked like a stripper in that costume."

"Don't talk about my girlfriend." Dr. October said as he got up to open the door for the guests. "Just get on with the next story."

Death's Tongue flipped through the pages of Tales of Dread. "Our next tale is about an ogre. This particular ogre used his hatred of goblins to rise to power in the ogre political arena. Of course, hatred has a way of biting back. I call this tale.."

The Rise and Fall of Ego Ogre

Ego Ogre stood 8 feet tall, had green and orange skin, wore a blue suit, tie and a blonde wig. He stood at a podium in front of hundreds of ogre's as he gave his speach. "Goblins are creepy, little perverts. They steal, they sneak around and they build devices we don't understand. I hate them, as do you. We need to keep them out of the Fantasy Forest. I propose we build a wall to keep them out and make them do the labor."

The Ogre Nation loved it. He rose through the scroll polls and soon he was elected Ogre Overlord. The Ogre Nation enslaved many of the goblins and forced them to build a wall separating Goblin Town from the Fantasy Forest.

A young goblin, Ulruka of the Red Cap clan, watched as his clan members, family and friends, were captured by the Ogre Nation and forced to build Ego Ogre's massive wall. Ulruka barely escaped capture himself and was forced into exile.

As he plotted a way to free his clan and take revenge on Ego Ogre, he came upon a shack by the road. He entered this shack and met an old witch who claimed she had a way for Ulruka to dispose of Ego Ogre. This witch called herself Auld Sinister Eye.

She gave Ulruka a shining blue and white crystal, the Inversion Crystal. "Some call it the Invasion Crystal." she said. It had the power to take the wielder and one more to another dimension.

"What do you want in return?" Ulruka asked.

"When you bring the ogre to the other world, ask my brother, Old Evil Eye, the same question." she replied.

Ulruka took the Inversion Crystal, snuck into Ego Ogres mega cave and jumped on the Ogre Overlord's back. The Red Cap goblin spoke the magic words given to him by Auld Sinister Eye, causing himself and Ego Ogre to invert in upon themselves until they completely disappeared.

They reappeared in San Francisco era 1992. Ego Ogre became enraged. He ran amok in the streets yelling "We need to keep the Red Cap goblins out. Build a wall. They're coming."

He was soon arrested by the super hero Dr. Quantum and incarcerated in Alcatraz Under Water Compound.

Ulruka Red Cap went into hiding. The Inversion Crystal stopped working for him. He decided to learn more about this new world he came into. He needed to find Old Evil Eye.

"Well, that was quite the origin tale, eh kiddies?" said Death's Tongue. "Poor, old Ego Ogre still sits in prison, obsessed with building a wall to keep out a race of creatures that hardly exist in this world. As for Ulruka.."

Dr. October opened the door. Standing there was his team mates, San Francisco Samurai, Hourglass, Milk Girl and finally, Red Cap.

"Were not finished yet, children." said Death's Tongue. "We still have one more tale to go."

to be continued..

If you enjoyed this issue of Dr. October's Halloween Special, check out the first issue here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-dr-octobers-halloween-special-1-1733159/#6

Also, for Ego Ogres first mention: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/crank-the-indomitable-few-2-1722016/#9

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 -A Stunning Girl shout out. @impurestcheese and @tommythehitman I partially named a movie after you both. @cbishop@wildvine@kcsshd Just a few call outs if any ones interested.

btw- I don't want anyone to feel obligated to read all these. I realize the CRANKverse is a lot to keep up with. I just like to do call outs on the off chance someone has time to read.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@stumpy49er: Sorry for the late comment, have been slerping off three days at MCM London Comic Con. I wonder if thay Red Cap is the Red Cap on the IF team?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@stumpy49er: "I'm dressed as Stunning Girl for Halloween." she said with excitement. "It's from her recent, uber famous cover on Illustrates Sport." Danica's becoming a Kardashian :) Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, nice

Is it the Invasion Crystal or Inversion Crystal? Coz you change it's name from it's introduction

And Red Cap's a real live goblin.

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stumpy49er

@batkevin74: Stunning Girl is a great character. I'm curious what her costume looks like. I kept thinking that bikini was her costume but then I remembered you mentioned it wasn't.

It's called the Inversion Crystal, though as Auld Sinister Eye said 'some call it the Invasion Crystal.'

@impurestcheese Indeed. Ulruka is the Red Cap of the IF.

Thanks for reading.

ps. London Comic Con? That sounds awesome.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By ImpurestCheese
TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Very strange yet exciting issue. Ego Ogre seems to be a very cool character... and Saturday School Slaughter sounds like the best Slasher Film ever.

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommythehitman: In High School, I spent many a Saturday in detention/Saturday school.

p.s. Ego Ogre is based on..

let's just say if you took the s,y,4,9 and e out of my name and moved the r to the 2nd letter..

that's who Ego Ogre is (partially) based on.