TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By TommytheHitman

Downtown Metropolis

"Kid run like hell!" Sharpshot shouted as he fired his pistols at the hulking leviathan known as Skeets.

"ALL CIVILLIANS CLEAR THE AREA! SUMMONING HAWKMAN PATROL TO EVACUATE IN A 5 BLOCK RADIUS!" Skeets yelled as he raised a car above his head and threw it at Sharpshot.

"Aw sh!t." Sharpshot shouted as he jumped out of the way of the crashing car.

The Brain turned his head as he saw Sharpshot start to chase after him, Skeets started to slowly walk after them. The Brain had an idea.

"I've got an idea!" The Brain shouted rather redundantly.

The Brain concentrated as he tried to channel out the sounds of the surrounding technology and focus on the massive android of death heading towards him.

"ATTEMPTING TO HACK INTO MY MIND?!" Skeets asked. "HA!MY OLDER FORM WAS DESIGNED FOR PROTECTION FROM SUCH AN ATTACK!"

The Brain screamed as he felt electricity bursting through the neural link he had developed with the android. He collapsed on the floor and fell unconcious for a few seconds. Sharpshot panicked and ran over to him trying to wake him up.

"Crap! Bob! Wake up!" Sharpshot shouted as Skeets appeared behind him.

"I TAKE IT THIS IS WHEN YOU ACT HEROIC SAYING YOU'LL MEET YOUR END WITH PRIDE?"

Sharpshot reloaded his pistol and prepared to fire it at the almost unstoppable machine.

"Well. To quote an awesome TV show. I'm going to meet mine with kicking and screaming."

Sharpshot fired his pistol as the machine prepared to crush him.

The Brain's eyes opened slowly. He watched as the massive machine known as Skeets raised the unconcious Sharpshot into the air. He was scared. This thing was unbeatable, however he'd be damned if he let it kill his... companion. He raised his hands into the air to get up and was surprised that where his hands should be were two energy gun turrets. He didn't bother wondering what they were for long, he simply raised his arms towards Skeets and fired. The energy blasts hit Skeets knocking him over. Sharpshot fell to the ground and didn't move, The Brain looked at him for a second and then continued firing at the beheamoth. The blasts missed this time allowing Skeets to stand back up and fire several blasts of missles at The Brain. Most of them missed but one hit him square in the chest. Brain wrapped his arms around it and prepared for pain. The missle exploded and The Brain fell to the floor. He expected to see a bright light before him, however that wasn't the case. He had forgotten about the force field belt he had found earlier, he stepped back up and stared as Skeets walked towards him. The Brain had no weapons at all. His energy weapons had disappeared, Sharpshot was barely capable of standing up and Skeets was starting to aim weapons at him. The Brain wasn't sure if the belt would be able to take that many attacks at once and braced himself for pain, he closed his eyes and waited. A few seconds went by. He slowly opened one eye and was surprised to see Skeets had disappeared. He looked around and saw Skeets lying on the floor with two beings stood over him. One was an emo looking bulky man with a massive sword on his back and the other was a blue lit up man wearing some kind of containment suit. The blue man floated towards him and smiled.

"Hey you okay?" The Blue man asked.

"Who the hell are you guys?" The Brain asked.

"The goth with the sword calls himself Chris Blood. I call him Chris Benson. My name's Thunder. Kid Thunder. Nice to meet you @sshole."

The Brain had, had enough. Over the last few hours, he had been knocked back and forth by people he barely understood and had never heard of before. He rolled his eyes as he felt his story was only just begining.

To be continued...

@batkevin74, @joshmightbe, @falconpuuunch, @bronze_surfer, @dngn4774, @blackreaper, @wildvine, @project_worm, @comiccrazeraze

Thoughts?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Nice intro for the new guys, and I'm fairly certain that isn't the last time we see Skeets.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

The Brain turned his head as he saw Sharpshot start to chase after him, Skeets started to slowly walk after them. The Brain had an idea.

This bit reads funny. Otherwise its fine. Can't wait to see what you do with the new characters.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By AweSam

@wildvine said:

@tommythehitman said:

This bit reads funny. Otherwise its fine. Can't wait to see what you do with the new characters.

Yeah, I kind of laughed at that part. Perhaps you could have just let the Brain say it without narrating it first.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TommytheHitman

@awesam: I was kind of trying to make a joke about narraying then sating it. Never mind.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By AweSam

@tommythehitman said:

@awesam: I was kind of trying to make a joke about narraying then sating it. Never mind.

Was this intentional, or just a coincidence.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@tommythehitman: Okay you mispelt these words in your story, here are the correct spellings (CIVILIANSunconsciousbehemoth. missilesbeginning) Also I'd edit your swearing to say

"The goth with the sword calls himself Chris Blood. I call him Chris Benson. My name's Thunder. Kid Thunder. Nice to meet you @$$ho!e."

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers