Continuing the Teen Titans.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was a pretty good show. And ended with very abruptly. So, I want to continue it. This is just a little project where someone else can write each episode. I'll start

Beast Boy was still shocked from what he saw. Terra was supposed to be gone. He talked to the rest of the Titans over pizza. They might know what's going on. But they where also confused. Terra was a sensitive topic, which is why they didn't excuse what he was saying as him just seeing things. Raven didn't contribute anything. And just left, saying she was going on patrol. She hovered barely off the ground and almost missed the gray figure that rushed past an alley way. The hovered over and looked around. Nothing, she turned around. And was knocked into the wall. She shook a little bit trying to escape. she then tried using magic. Also no use. She gave up and watched the blurs clash. One mainly black and the other gray. She didn't understand what was happening. Now regretting leaving the tower. She reached for her phone and barely couldn't press the button. She watched more as the black figure starting overpowering. Until the grey one disappeared and tripped him off the building. A gray blur jump passed her and she could move her arms. Not bothering to think any more of it she used a portal to get back to the tower. She didn't tell anyone what happened. Instead just listened to them talk about Terra.

Robin: After a long confusing conversation with Beast Boy he wanted to clear his head over the streets. He took a breath in, then a breath out. He was about to sit down until he was pushed off. He quickly brought out a grapple gun and shot it at the ledge he was on. He was on the bridge now. He was kicked in the face by two pairs of gray boots and barely kept his footing. A mask appeared in front of him but moved to quickly for him to see. This was not his idea of clearing his head. He dodged the next kick by leaping out of the way and used his staff to deliver a hit of his own. Nothing made since any more. The attacking stopped and he was left with a picture of someone he recognized. But was dead for years. He put it in his belt and moved on. Back to the Titans tower. Whoever this was, obviously wasn't trying to hurt people. But why would he go after Robin?

???: It was time to give the suit back. After all, it wasn't his own. But thought about it again, maybe not. He wanted to be someone else. He started painting the suit. Each piece to look different. He then grabbed a leather jacket he had laying around. And was now...

End of show.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Steve40L

If anyone wants to make episode 2 feel free. Just know every episode has to be connected. At least those are the rules I made for this project

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any one? does anyone want to make episode two? (did anyone even look at this?)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@steve40l: The FF forum hasn't had a ton of traffic lately, so you have to give it a little patience. I skimmed this on my lunch break, and will read it properly when I get home from work tonight. No interest in continuing it, because I don't know the show- sorry.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers