Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lethal Weapon

“Not too many people could survive the life I had…”

“Hell...I’m not even sure I’ll survive the life I’m living”

“I was born Kelly Lorraine Kelly, to the very rich and Famous Kelly’s of the Hampton Isle Right outside Solace city”.  Being born into an aristocratic family means a lot of the time you go under the weather even as an only child. I lead a pretty good childhood that is until my mother was taken from me one night in San Diego…

Flashback

“Good evening Mrs. Kelly this is a Fine event you have thrown here this year!”  “Really! Thank you!” this was my mother’s annual party, called the “Tappev relv.” I should have known this night would end in bloodshed; the red wine had been spilled at my mother’s feet twice that night. I had to be 11 maybe 12 years old, on this night 5 masked men ran into the party and held everyone at Gun point, including me.

“Everyone get the f*** down right now!” The way things looked it was just a simple Robbery, but the goon leader kept scooping my mother out, he got with another goon and confirmed something. They marched over to her and grabbed her by the hair dragging her into a empty room. First I heard shots…My heart sank, they the man came out the room and demanded for the heir Kelly to stand up….That was me. Concerned for the safety of my mother I did, much to the dismay of my uncle. The grabbed me by the arm and sat me down in a room. My mother was drenched in blood; soon I heard the shattering sounds of bullets hitting the floor in the ball area there were only two people left, my mother and I.

“Open the Vault!” the man screamed he wanted my mother’s rights to the land my father owned, after their divorce she got half of everything. I felt the cold steel rest against my temple I heard a loud popping noise followed by increasing pain.

When I came to I was in San Diego Medical Center, my dad was standing over me with a worried look on his face, I asked about mom and he just shook his head. I was released from the hospital one month later. Stayed awake one night thinking about the events of my mother but tears couldn’t fall. The wind carried the howls of the wolves; winter carried on in to February and then into March stills no word on my mother’s Killer.

“I was lost without my moon; it had been stolen away from me, the moon used to deliver a bountiful light to me. It gave me strength and a since of protection, my thoughts are empty for my sky would never light up again.”

Even though I never forgot my mom’s death it had moved on when I entered high school I never really liked school in the first place it just wasn’t for me, My first and last boyfriend was a member of the track team, We broke up when he said I was giving him any. Afterwards my fellow woman has always been my lover. My homosexuality infuriated my father whom claimed he had no problem with it but, the eyes tell all.

3 years after my moon disappeared I was turning 15 years old, and the news was in frenzy about an alien coming to earth, she was cute, but she looked like every other super heroine. I remember seeing her fly past; I always wondered what it was like flying in the sky.

In June of 2004 I went to take my father a cake for his birthday at his office, I climbed 56 floors to his office, where he was the CEO. There were multiple men in black looming around most of them had classes. I walked up to him and greeted him with a hug, and presented him with a cake; he simply grabbed it and placed it on the table. As I turned to leave he halted me; and gave me a new outfit he told me to go into the bathroom and try it on. As I left out to go to the bathroom I noticed a man with hair knuckles, the same hairy knuckles that killed my mother and put a bullet into my frontal lobe.

I place my outfit on and returned to my father whom seemed to not care at this point. I told him I’d see him later at home and I proceeded to enter the elevator where I waited to go down, on the 48 floor a man entered and walked straight to the back of the elevator. We went down a couple of floors and the elevator stopped, it was at that moment I felt a tug on my skirt and a huge palm, came across my face, glancing down I saw the same hairy knuckles from before. He charged me dealing a harsh blow to the stomach. I was somewhat conscious… enough to feel the blood and sweat running through my forehead. Suddenly I felt my clothes being ripped off; I screamed for my dad, but he didn’t come….again. I felt the thrust of his Body on mine it was something I had never felt before....I passed out.

Upon waking up I saw my father whom once again had a worried look upon his face, but I wasn’t buying it, he didn’t care for me he was simply amazed at the fact that I was still alive, the doctors said the man had slit my throat but they have saved me and got enough blood to me. When I was released from the hospital, I didn’t go home I ran away, to a city Called Farlin. I met a woman there named Clarisse she took me in as one of their own. I told her about my story and she too believed me, however the police was looking for me, I needed to return to solace City. Clarisse gave me two desert Eagles, at the age of 16 I didn’t even know how to shoot one, but she taught me. The released of those guns eased my pain, they comforted me…they were my solace.

I returned to Solace City at Night and stuck into the organization my dad ran, People looked at me as I walked through the office building looking as if I had never disappeared. I got to the 56 floor and there he was the man with the hairy knuckles, I wasted no time, “Click Bam” I shot him square in the arm, “Bam” in the leg, my father had his men, hoist their guns. However I did not go by myself to confront my father that’s pure suicide, I had a friend, one that Clarisse introduced me to. Her name was Daria Holmes, or Platinum Rage. She triggered the whole buildings with bombs, I ran low towards the ground, ready to end my young life. I had nothing to live for, the building exploded, and the ground became closer and closer, Finally I was caught, by a blonde haired woman wearing a HUGE S on her chest in red and black skirt and shirt…Sha.

She turned me in, and the police gave me 25 years in prison, however I was broke out of jail by a woman she told me to Join a International Crime Syndicate..so I did…as the execution style murder…. I changed my name from Kelly to Tappev relv……The Lethal Weapon.