Comic Vine Fanficiverse Reboot Trailer #1

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LEGENDS OF THE VINE: EXTINCTION -TRAILER #1

-All i wanted,all we wanted,all this time... was that the spilling of blood would stop in the Universe.We both were thinking in the safety of the many galaxies and the lives of many.Why are we the bad guys?

No Caption Provided

-You wanted murder.. Don't give me that talk.

-If murder means being an agent of peace then I´m one. They were going to doom us all. I saved us.

No Caption Provided

-It´s time.

-For what?

-For war.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-It´s your extinction.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-He will kill us all.

No Caption Provided

-No.He wont.

-What do we have on our side?

-Hope.

No Caption Provided

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By waezi2

@dygoboy: I better be the hero, that all I'm saying :)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#4 wildvine  Moderator

Sorry, but nothing here to comment on.

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy to be tagged in on this...forgive me but (It's cool don't get me wrong) but what is it?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy to be tagged in on this...forgive me but (It's cool don't get me wrong) but what is it?

It's a small story if Comic Vine was The Marvel or DC Cinematic Universe .Basically..A movie.Sort off.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

K_Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh! What do I do?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

@dygoboy: Um... don't drink and vine?

Are you saying that I was drunk in the making this? Lol.

No Caption Provided

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 wildvine  Moderator

Award for a spot on quote.

Avatar image for alexander_wolffe
Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stunning. Simply beautiful. Can't wait for the next issue.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stunning. Simply beautiful. Can't wait for the next issue.

You're Dygoboy, aren't you? XD

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I get it now. I'm an idiot, it's not a writing thing or an RP it's a trailer for the movie. Very cool.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

No Caption Provided

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wait.. What is this?

Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those who are asking what it is.

It's a small story acting like if Comic Vine was a DC or Marvel cinematic universe. Basically, you get your set of characters, the you get your actors (writers), and then story is the movie. This is like a small trailer for the movie.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

I like it

Avatar image for cosmicportugal27
CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CosmicPortugal27

@alexander_wolffe: @cbishop: @heroup2112: @the_impersonator: @tommythehitman: @stormshadow_x: @k_brimstone: @wildvine: @waezi2:

For you that aren't familiar with what this is about,I'll explain:

We will do a fan-fic based on Comic Vine,but instead of just writing a story we will add images,videos and gifs(maybe).

We will also cast actors for the fan-fic to give a the user who is reading a "movie" like felling.(Hence why the reason for posting images,videos and gifs.)

We are rebooting my idea of Comic Vine Fanfic Universe.I made the launching fan-fic for CVFU along time ago but it was not that great.

I´m am currently working with 4 of the most brilliant individuals in order to sucessfully bring this fan-fic to you guys

Here is the crew and cast confirmed so far:

Crew:

@cosmicportugal27-Director/Writer/Supervisor/Casting Director

@dygoboy-Co-director/Co-Producer/Adviser

@admirallogic - Co-Writer/Executive Producer/Special Adviser/Powers selector

@flash1812 -Special Adiviser/Co-Producer

@kcsshd - Special Adviser/Co-Producer

Cast:

CosmicPortugal27:Morlus Gatcop-Chris Pratt

Kcsshd:Infernum-Jason Statham

Dygoboy:Harold Dyog-Sebastian Stan

AdmiralLogic:Siegol Larida-Eddie Redmond

Flash1812:Splitspeed-Tom Cavanagh

BlackArrow:Malcom Longstride-John Barrowman

FinalArrow:Jonas King-Stephen Amell

TheTrueFlash:Barry West-Grant Gustin

MonsterStomp:Matt Storm-Michael B.Jordan

EliteMan57:Brock ''Rocky'' Dzeko-Sylvester Stallone

Khael:Khael-Elizabeth Olsen

leo-343:Leonardo Wilson-Ryan Reynolds

Batman3000:Ben Wayne-Ben Affleck

PunyParker:Ben Parker-Andrew Garfield

Nickzambuto:Nick Zambuto-Colton Haynes

StormShadow_X:Kagawa Chang-Rain

AllStarSuperman:Thomas Kent-Tom Welling

Terminator_Fan:Frank Connor/Extincion-James Spader

Deathstroke52:Theus Wilson-Joe Manganiello

Noone301994/Sherlock(The Downey Twins):Tony and Sherlock Downey-Robert Downey Jr.

Rouflex:Ribery Pilasy-Luke Evans

Depinhom:Jordan Howllet-Hugh Jackman

Spector_Rand:Spector Randal-Chris Evans

Lettsplay10:Slayt-Liam Hemmesworth

We also have several prelude wikis that showcase the charathers ablity(Made by AdmiralLogic with our small contribution):

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/admirallogic/blog/morlus-gatcop-comicvine-fan-fic-universe/125156/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/admirallogic/blog/infernum-comicvine-fan-fic-universe/125175/#comments-block-1756395

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/admirallogic/blog/splitspeed-comicvine-fan-fic-universe/125182/

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/admirallogic/blog/seigol-laridma/125151/

The release date for the fan-fic is February 26 of 2016 in the Fan-fic forums.

P.S:We will update the cast and wikis contantly.

P.P.S:We will post more trailers and info.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmicportugal27: Many of us include pictures and/or gifs in our stories, so I don't see a lot of difference here. Yours is heavy on the gifs, and light on story. The little bit of story that is there, you cannot tell who is speaking. This is a cute joke, but I don't think it belongs in Fan-Fic; I think you need more story for that.

CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CosmicPortugal27

@cbishop: It is actually a teaser.If we reveal already who are speaking the lines it would not make a impact in the actual release.

Please,wait until the fan-fic comes out to be cruel and unpollite(With all due respect)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cbishop

@cosmicportugal27: I'm not being rude or impolite. You didn't really indicate there would be more significant story than we're seeing here. You did indicate there would be a heavy use of gifs. That's not writing to me, that's General Discussion playfulness. If there's going to be more story to this, then great, bring it- I'll be curious to see what the five of you do.

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Well if I have to choose an actor I'll choose Jai Courtney, as just like him I'm a blank slate with no charisma or talent who everyone seems determined to make successful.

Just kidding.

I'll go with Bruce Campbell. Even though we have nothing in common.

CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

@cosmicportugal27: I'm not being rude or impolite. You didn't really indicate there would be more significant story than we're seeing here. You did indicate there would be a heavy use of gifs. That's not writing to me, that's General Discussion playfulness. If there's going to be more story to this, then great, bring it- I'll be curious to see what the five of you do.

See,there you go that´s the attitude.In the mvie trailers they dont reveal the story but you know that there is going to one in the movie .But,all things aside,did you like the teaser?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cbishop

@cosmicportugal27:Also, just to show you I do support your drive to make a story, fix these links in your OP: in your cast listing:

I do have a further question though: is this going to be a story that the five of you are collaborating on- each of you taking turns writing chapters? Or is it going to be roleplay, where you're each only writing a certain character?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

@cosmicportugal27: ... If there's going to be more story to this, then great, bring it- I'll be curious to see what the five of you do.

See,there you go that´s the attitude.In the mvie trailers they dont reveal the story but you know that there is going to one in the movie .But,all things aside,did you like the teaser?

Not really, and that's not to be mean. If this were a movie trailer, it would be the kind that leaves you scratching your head going, "Wth was that about?" and not the kind that makes you want to see the movie. I'd be interested in seeing a more definitive trailer that apprises me of some actual plot, so I guess as a teaser it does okay.

Overall though, having set up the Fic-O-Pedia, I'm not a fan of story teasers. A few months down the line, they're just forum litter. Especially if nothing comes of it, and there are far too many teasers in the back pages of the forum that writers never followed up on. If it's not going to get followed up on, I'd rather at least read a full chapter than something that makes me feel like clicking the link wasted my time.

So make sure you do something here. ;)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 wildvine  Moderator

@cbishop said:

Actually trailers do suggest the type of story you will see. What we have here is a random assemble of gifs and disjointed dialogue.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#27  Edited By The Impersonator

@cosmicportugal27: This looks interesting. But not to be rude though, when you're writing a story, you need to clearly explain, what you're writing. A story doesn't just include dialogues, script and images. If you do that, it doesn't tell a reader the whole picture. I used to write scripted stories once, and I've realized that I needed to tell a lot more. So, I've changed that. It would be better to write a fan-fic as a whole.

And yes, pictures and logos are fine. But you need to add more depth to the story.

CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop said:

@cosmicportugal27:Also, just to show you I do support your drive to make a story, fix these links in your OP: in your cast listing:

I do have a further question though: is this going to be a story that the five of you are collaborating on- each of you taking turns writing chapters? Or is it going to be roleplay, where you're each only writing a certain character?

We are all collaborating in the contruction of the story and the universe but i´m the one who is in charge of writing the story itself but they do assist majorly in the writing.

In the charathers part,each one wrote their own powers,abilities and even actors,trough i´m the one who either aproves or denies the actors casting.

@cbishop said:
@cosmicportugal27 said:
@cbishop said:

@cosmicportugal27: ... If there's going to be more story to this, then great, bring it- I'll be curious to see what the five of you do.

Not really, and that's not to be mean. If this were a movie trailer, it would be the kind that leaves you scratching your head going, "Wth was that about?" and not the kind that makes you want to see the movie. I'd be interested in seeing a more definitive trailer that apprises me of some actual plot, so I guess as a teaser it does okay.

Overall though, having set up the Fic-O-Pedia, I'm not a fan of story teasers. A few months down the line, they're just forum litter. Especially if nothing comes of it, and there are far too many teasers in the back pages of the forum that writers never followed up on. If it's not going to get followed up on, I'd rather at least read a full chapter than something that makes me feel like clicking the link wasted my time.

So make sure you do something here. ;)

We are doing more than just one fan-fic.It will be a whole series.Dont worry.

CosmicPortugal27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:
@cosmicportugal27 said:
@cbishop said:

Actually trailers do suggest the type of story you will see. What we have here is a random assemble of gifs and disjointed dialogue.

No.This is just a teaser.A preview.Not the actual trailer.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 wildvine  Moderator
Avatar image for alexander_wolffe
Alexander_Wolffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Alexander_Wolffe

@cbishop: Maaaaaybe. >:) Nah, but I wish I was.

@tommythehitman: "Wait.. What is this?"

It's ComicVine's reckoning.

(On mobile so can't quote properly)