stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Episode 1: Time to Fly

1987 - Los Angeles

Rage DeLorian came at the drug smugglers like a storm. The ex cop walked through the shippping docks with a M60, mowing down armed henchmen. A car full of armed smugglers came around the corner firing guns at him. He switched to his grenade launcher and blew up the car, it's fiery corpse flew past him.

The head of the drug cartel, Santos, walked out of an office with a squad of goons and a rifle pointed at Rage. He fired at Rage who rolled away from the rifle shots, loaded another round in the grenade launcher and blew Santo and his squad of goons away.

Rage was still looking for one man. A mercenary with a mohawk Santos had hired by the name of Savage Rex. The man who killed Rage DeLorean's wife.

Rage climbed aboard Santos ship. Standing at the deck was Savage Rex, holding a chainsaw and smiling wickedly at Rage.

"Hey Rage. Long time no see, pal," Savage said. "Recognize this baby?" Savage held up the chainsaw he used to kill Rages wife.

"You bastard." Rage screamed as he held up his M60 and began firing at Savage.

A white light surrounded Savage and he disappeared.

"What the heck?" Rage asked. "Where did that son of a.."

Another light surrounded Rage and he dissappeared as well.

1891- London

Basil Oddfellow had cracked the case of the Crimson Railroad. A series of crimes that had finally lead to the criminal mastermind, Lord Millwall. Basil and the Scotland Yard had stormed the estate of Lord Millwall, a rich industrialist who ran the criminal organization Red Ink.

Lord Orwell Millwall sat at his desk as Basil strode into his office, backed up by London's finest. Pointing his pistol at Lord Millwall.

"Lord Millwall, by her Majesties orders, you are hereby under arrest for the crimes of murder, extortion, money racketeering, kidnapping, assassinating a public official and public indecency." Basil said.

Lord Millwall smiled and winked. "Good job, old boy. Unfortunately for you, Basil Oddfellow, the game has just begun."

With that a light surrounded Lord Millwall and he disappeared. A moment later the same happenned to Basil Oddfellow.

1925- San Francisco

Max Mason was a private eye. His partner had been murdered. He knew who did it. She walked into his office, pointing a gun at him.

"So, it's come to this, Vicious Vicky O'Hare. Come to finish what you started?" Max said.

"Sorry Maxie. It was good while it lasted. But you've been asking too many questions. I knew it'd be you or me." Vicky replied.

Max lit a cigarette and poured himself a drink of whiskey. "Well broad, what are you waiting for?" he said as he drank the whiskey, then pulled a pistol out of his desk. "You want me to shoot first or what?"

She fired first. Max disappeared in a haze of white light. Vicky looked confused, then she too disappeared.

1876 - New Orleans

Oscar Freeman was a bounty hunter. A black man who was born a slave, when he was freed he was recruited to the bounty hunter business by a white, ex-Union officer who saw the fire in Oscars eyes and the goodness in his heart.

Oscar's bounty sat in a saloon playing cards. Black Hat John Willits was a scoundrel, ex-Confederate officer who took to wearing a hood and hanging black men after the war. Oscar had taken this bounty personally. He tried to keep a cool head as he walked up to the poker table.

Black Hat looked up at Oscar and laughed. "They let yer kind in here, boy?"

"Black Hat Willits. Yer coming with me dead or alive." Oscar said as his hand hovered over his six shooter.

The patrons of the saloon all ran out, except for the bar keep, Oscar, Black Hat Willits and four members of his gang.

A man drew his gun at Oscar, who quick as a rattlesnake drew his gun and shot the man dead. A fire fight ensued. All of Willits gang lay dead on the ground as Black Hat sat at the poker table holding his cards.

"Youre good boy." Black Hat said. "I haven't met a man as fast as me yet." Black Hat threw the cards at Oscars face, rolled out of his chair and pulled his six shooter at Oscar, who quickly pulled his on Black Hat. They fired at the same time. Both men disappeared before the bullets struck.

1974 - Harlem

Jackie Fox was a strong, black, female police officer. She worked vice in the city. Walking down the street at night she looked behind her as a blood red car started to follow her. She had a bad feeling about that car.

She had been following some reports of a serial killer named the Red Runner who liked to run over prostitutes in a blood red car. She kept walking, she slyly pulled out her pistol and stayed patient as the car crept behind her.

Suddenly she heard the tires screeching as the car sped towards her. She jumped and rolled out of the cars way and pulled her gun out, firing it at the cars tires. She couldn't see the driver, he was covered by darkness.

The car's tire finally blew out after Jackie's third shot. The car careened out of control and hit a telephone pole. Jackie ran up to the driver with her gun drawn. "You're under arrest, mother.."

The drivers side filled with light as the Red Runner disappeared.

Jackie swore to herself as she too disappeared.

2295 - New York City

Jet Chronos was a future cop. Cybernetically linked to the world government computer, he had been given the task of stopping the mad terrorist Poison Clockwork, who had been recruiting crooks throughout time to commit a series of crimes. This group of criminals had been dubbed the Clockwork Crooks.

It was Jet Chronos's task to recruit a rival group of cops to thwart the Clockwork Crooks.

Jet stood at the center of a high tech room as five lights appeared before him.

Rage DeLorean, Basil Oddfellow, Max Mason, Oscar Freeman and Jackie Fox all appeared at the same time in front of Jet Chronos.

"You have all been selected for your famous deeds as police officers and heroes of time. If you choose to join me, we will capture your rivals and save many innocent lives. We are the Chronos Cops." Jet said.

Jackie Fox laughed. "Seriously?"

The rest of the cops laughed as well. Then Oscar Freeman stepped forward. "I'll join you. If it means saving lives."

Basil Oddfellow stepped forward next. "Hear hear. Good man." he said as he slapped Oscar on the back. "I'll join as well."

Rage DeLorean stepped forward next. "If it means I get to kill Savage Rex, then I'm in."

"Well, killing isn't really.." Jet started.

Jackie Fox interrupted Jet. "Yeah, I'm in too. I need to stop that woman killer, Red Runner."

That left Max Mason, who lit a cigarette and sighed as the rest of the Chronos Cops waited for his answer. Max shrugged.

"Sure."

And so begins the adventures of those time traveling heroes, the Chronos Cops. Stay tuned for more episodes as they work to stop those dastardly Clockwork Crooks.

Next episode: Rome Gets Sacked.. Again?

Now available!

Chronos Cops action figures. Rage DeLorean with attachment bionic arms. Jackie Fox with kung fu kick. Max Mason with light up cigarette.

Get yours today, kids.

stumpy49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By stumpy49er
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers