TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Hi everyone it's that time again.

For the 92nd Character Creation Contest (fingers crossed till 100 everyone!) I spent a good time thinking of what could be the subject could be.

So essentially I would like everyone to take a character that would normally fit into one genre and place them in the world of another genre! So an example of this could be a Space Ranger trapped in the world of a Zombie Apocalypse novel, a Medieval Knight braving the scorching sands of a Wild West desert or an undead Frankenstein getting wrapped up in a Romance story.

Your character doesn't have to be one of the above examples, obviously! I'm pretty sure you all get the gist!

Deadline for the submissions is Saturday the 16th of November at 11:59 PM London GMT.

Happy writing and may the Force be with ya'll,

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TommytheHitman
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

@tommythehitman: Looks like a good one. Gonna have to give it a little thought. :)

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Interesting

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

Very cool

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Very Interesting

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caesar’s Cowboy

Calpurnia begged me not to go, telling me she’d seen things in her mind. I kissed her and brushed off her fears.

I arrived knowing that something was afoot. Lucius Tillius Cimber came at me bellowing about a petition he had to recall his brother from exile. I waved him away but he grabbed me. I then noticed a swarm of men surround me and then Servilius Casca drew a dagger followed a dozen more as I was beset on all sides. As Jupiter as my witness I thought it was the end.

Suddenly, what I can only explain as a hole in the air, filled the foyer and from seemingly nothing strode Mars the god of war himself. His head was brown and odd shaped, his chest a red and white pattern and in each hand was metal sticks. Later I came to learn their name, Ghuns!

He yelled in tone from the depths of the Styx and each Ghuns barked like an erupting storm. Casca’s head flew back as blood gushed from his neck followed by Cimber’s head exploding in a shower of blood and thunder. Again, thunder rang out and two more of my would-be killers dropped like stones and the rest scattered like startled birds; the attack was over as quick as it started.

I looked at Mars as his hands smoked from the death he’d delivered, and I knelt prostrate before him. He laughed and helped me up. He said something I shall never forget that filled me with fear and hope simultaneously: “How dee!”

In the chaotic days that followed, I learnt much from the young god, or as he repeated Mark. He showed me his Ghuns, and spoke of something called Carlifauna which may be a woman or a place, I have still not worked out. His tongue has trouble saying our language and I have had sages, scholars and wisemen from Antioch to Hispania Ulterior with no success trying to decipher his. He is a baffling marvel to all.

I am grateful that the gods have stepped down to our side, tribute has flowed in to Rome mainly out of fear. But those beyond our borders believe this to be merely a trick, lies even. Which is why we march tonight to Parthia. We will teach Suren of Parthia that to defy Rome is to defy the gods themselves.