New year, new competition!
It’s 2015, the year of Back To The Future II! So to celebrate that I want a time travel story with of course some conditions...
1) An odd original device that causes the time travel. Like a Hot Tub or DeLorean or phonebox but these as you may have guessed have already been taken, so think up your own!
2) Anywhere in the past you like but only in a backwards direction. So if you want to bounce around fine but it’s for eg: 1965, 1886 then 428BC not 1886, 1965 then 1900. One direction and it’s backwards so they ain’t coming back from their excellent or bogus journey.
3) Let’s keep it in the realms of readability, use your discretion on length. If you can tell it in a paragraph well done, if you need 300,000 words…well I probably won’t read it. Word count is your call
4) Here’s what wikipedia says about time travel just in case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel
5) Contest starts 6/1/15 or 6th Jan 2015 and ends at midnight 28th Jan 2015. Due to time travel it's Australian time which is the future...go on look it up! :) See you in the future.
Write well, write often