And like that we're back with another contest to test skill, popularity and grammar.
The picture on the left (or above in case you're using your phone) comes to us courtesy of one talent person from the artist section namely @payno
* You are to write a fight/battle/brawl/punch-up/slobberknocker/rumble/deathmatch. It's a comic book fight!
* The pictured person is either your hero OR villain
* You get to name them (coz it could be a girl or even a sexless robot) and give them their powerset (if they have any) and any other details because they have no details asides from the picture, they're a blank slate...in colour, with a sword...you get the idea.
* They will fight your hero or villain that you invent to oppose them in this fight/brawl/punch-up/slobberknocker/rumble/deathmatch
* Set it wherever you like except for an established published universe eg no DC, Marvel, Image, Dark Horse.
* No word limit but remember what people's attention spans ar...ooh a blue guy with a sword...sorry, what was I saying.
* The time frame you have to write this epic fight is 17 days which means it ends on the 20/11/2014. Today is the 3rd. And we're running on Australian time because I'm Australian and I'm setting the contest rules (pokes out tongue like child and does silly taunting dance). So you in the other parts of the world still have 17 days but it ends on the 19th coz you're backward :)
Good luck and let's get ready to rummmmmmbllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeee!