Character Creation Contest #16 voting thread.

• 108 results
jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cbishop: Statement still stands. I only knew you contacted billy. The others I have no idea or why someone would do that , but the fact you'd do something like that is low and shallow. I put a lot of work into what I write and have very little time to be creating accounts let alone post/write.what you did is incredibly offending. I made this public so everyone is aware whom they are really writing with.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@jatoe48er: And I started it in PM to limit that offense. The mod pointed out I should have contacted him first, because he can check IP addresses on accounts, and settle the question with certainty- I didn't know that at the time. Like I said, the pattern was there, and I asked about it- I don't feel bad about that at all, and feel no shame in it being brought public. I do hope that you get over it though. If not, that's on you- I've done all I can to make any amends that needed making. I like your writing, but really, you're a blip on a screen to me. Fume away.

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By jatoe48er

@cbishop: point proven, your a very sad little man.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jatoe48er: I'm sad because I called you on something that looked out-of-sorts? Please. It looked like fake accounts might have been created in order to generate more votes, and I thought that was cheesy for a contest that only gets you congrats and the right to pick the next contest. So I asked. And again: I. was. wrong. And again: I apologize for being wrong, but not for asking. I stood up for what I thought was right, and I don't owe anyone an apology for that. If you don't like that, that's tough.

Now, I will continue to publicly address any other public statements made, because it's my right to do so, and I will do so without being abusive. You've taken your misunderstanding of jokes that I was having with wildvine and batkevin', and turned them into an opportunity to air your own grievance. Mission accomplished. But I'm asking you to drop this now, because this is not the purpose of this thread, and this has gone on long enough. You've gotten ridiculous.

jatoe48er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: your apologises are half hearted but taken. The point behind this been public is what you did was behind my back, right or wrong in intensions I don't take been called a cheat lightly and have nothing to hide. see you next comp.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#106  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@jatoe48er

I appreciate you coming to my perceived aide, but it was unnecessary. @cbishop and I have been talking smack since we first met. Its honestly one of my fave parts of these contests. I knew he was joking. In fact, last night I was afraid my response would come off as too ridged, when in fact I was ribbing him back. Again, thank you for defending me. It was appreciated.

But guys, y'all really should take disagreements to a PM. I'm not preaching here, its just smart. A mod already stepped in once.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 wildvine  Moderator

@impurestcheese

Are you thinking up a cool contest? I know you're probably busy. Just eager to see what you come up with.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@wildvine: I work Eight to Five with an hours travel each way. Trust me the competition will be up very soon.

#patienceisavirtue

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@wildvine: I work Eight to Five with an hours travel each way. Trust me the competition will be up very soon.

#patienceisavirtue

Kaaay

#patienceisfortheweak

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

Gentlemen, ladies, people! Please

This is just fan fiction. No need for out and out hostility. I've read over the stuff, and not really knowing what is going on, could we not just drop this and walk away?

I think maybe a PM between you two to solve any differences, maybe mediated by a level headed moderator eg @the_poet

Please fellow humans, can't we just all live and let live? @cbishop@jatoe48er

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By cbishop
@jatoe48er said:

@cbishop: your apologises are half hearted but taken. The point behind this been public is what you did was behind my back, right or wrong in intensions I don't take been called a cheat lightly and have nothing to hide. see you next comp.

It wasn't half-hearted, only half of what you wanted to hear. Being "behind your back" wasn't intentional- the two accounts really looked like your alts, so I assumed I'd be addressing you through those. You liking it was neither required nor expected. I'll include you in the original PM, so you can see it. (Also, I'm having a problem with my messages not posting completely, so here I am retyping this.)