Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Day Hunter

The Shadow

One year…….exactly one year has passed since he had escaped the small testing facility hidden in Southern California. “Amazing isn’t it……one year and so much has happened for you.” The sound of a young woman’s voice cuts through the silence of the dark room. Jeff smiles as he runs his hand through her hair. “Yeah it really is. You know it’s hard to believe that it has only been a year…..” The room falls silent as Jeff’s voice fades out. The woman looks up at him and slides her arms around his neck before kissing him softly on the cheek. “Come on baby…don’t think about things like that.” Jeff laughs a little bit before looking down into the woman’s eyes….. “Like what? All I said was its hard to believe.” “Yeah but I know you too well babe…and I know by the way your acting you thinking about all that’s happened. You know things will work out, they always do.” Jeff’s eyes stared blankly into the darkness….the silence again enveloping the room. “You know I love you…right.” Jeff grinned, a boyish grin. The type of grin you got as a kid when you had your first kiss, he looked down into the woman’s eyes “Yeah…and I love you….more than anything baby.” Jeff kissed her, her warm lips softly pressed against his; a warm sensation surged through Jeff’s body as their lips slowly parted. Then as always, she planted a smaller kiss on his lips before pulling away. Next the girl lied her head down on Jeff’s stomach and closed her eyes, while Jeff stared blankly into the darkness. Only suddenly something moved….a slight movement that to the untrained eye would not have even been noticed. Only this movement wasn’t like something earthly running through the shadows, it was apart of the shadows…..and when it stopped…..Jeff felt as though the shadow was starring back at him…     

Soldier-Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Soldier-Boy

That was cool.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Legacy_

Sweet but Cliff-Hanger-esh 

Give me Chapter Two!

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Precise

I like it, nicely written! =)

Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Day Hunter
@Closure said:
" Sweet but Cliff-Hanger-esh  Give me Chapter Two! "
lol I know I purposely made it a cliff hanger chapter two should be up shortly...if not by Oct 17 for sure. After Oct 16 my schedule will clear up and this will get up and going and I'll actually get in some rpg's and sh!t.
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Legacy_
@Day Hunter said:
" @Closure said:
lol I know I purposely made it a cliff hanger chapter two should be up shortly...if not by Oct 17 for sure. After Oct 16 my schedule will clear up and this will get up and going and I'll actually get in some rpg's and sh!t. "

You purposely did this?  How thoughtful =)
Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Day Hunter
@Closure said:
" @Day Hunter said:
" @Closure said:
lol I know I purposely made it a cliff hanger chapter two should be up shortly...if not by Oct 17 for sure. After Oct 16 my schedule will clear up and this will get up and going and I'll actually get in some rpg's and sh!t. "
You purposely did this?  How thoughtful =) "
lol sorta I ran out of time to write it so I decided to leave it as a cliff hanger
Day Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Day Hunter

“Not Guilty”

*Drip Drip Drip…* The sound of blood slowly dripping to the floor many levels below echoed throughout the stairwell. Between each drip the sound of the armed men’s heavy breathing could be heard. These men were hard trained men, they were trained not to show fear but the Jeff knew better….no the Day Hunter knew better…..he knew that all humans feared what they could not see. Jeff sat in the shadows grinning as he watched the men stumble around attempting to look tough while Jeff reached into the pouch on his hip and pulling out two small throwing knives. “Four men…..two knives, which two do I take down??” Jeff waited, thinking then suddenly he thrust the two knives out and upward and nearly burst with laughter when the knives cut through the water pipe causing sewage to spew out and soar through the air and coat the floor and the men alike. Next he grabbed the two swords out of their sheathes as he ran rushed forward. Quickly the Day Hunter dropped as the men all grabbed their guns and spun trying to shoot him, as he slid across the floor he held the blades out and grinned as the sliced through the four men’s legs. Suddenly Jeff’s boots slammed into the metal wall of the room as all four men screamed in intense agony as their feet to the bottom of their knees remained upright while the rest of them fell not the ground. Jeff pushed himself off the wall before jumping to his feet and turning, he slightly grinned as the four men flopped on the slick floor like a fish on ice. Jeff reached into another pocket and pulled out a small photo, throwing it to the ground after glancing at the man whose face the frame surrounded…..     

*disclamer* Ok well heres what happened its the last couple weeks of football so we are like non stop practicing, that plus school and my other regular life things I don't have alot of time. So I already had this done so I thought I'd just through it out there. There is much more to this section "Not Guilty" so get start yelling at me because its a huge cliff hanger.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Dreadmaster

lol its still okay man JUST FINISH THE CLIFFHANGER!!!! xP lol take your time.

Fox Company

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fox Company

awesome.