Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
Etrigan the Demon
Etrigan the Demon

Hey, peeps! SpareHeadOne asked me to do the voting thread. The theme this time was to create an OC for Etrigan the Demon! There were four entries this time. This should be fun, so let's get to it!

The voting rules:

• READ the stories, PICK your favorite one, and CAST your VOTE!
  • If you wrote, you should vote! (It's just sporting)
  • No voting for yourself. (Also sporting)
  • The voting deadline is Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 11:59pm SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA TIME (click the link if you're unsure).
  • Remember: All are welcome to vote - writer or reader, and the winner gets to pick the next contest.

The stories:

The Impersonator - Hellbound

Hellbound

Hell was the worst place that anyone could imagine. The fallen angel, Sephaira knew about it, since the fallen had occurred a millennia ago. All damned souls were being taken away to each level of hell, which represents their mortal sins. One of them cried out in agony, saying that he didn't want to be here. But it was too late. Sinners and unbelievers had too much time on their hands, not thinking once about the consequences that may bring to their own damnation. Of course, Sephaira knew this as well. She had a soul slave, currently working for her. Even though it sounds erotic, the slave knew that if he had disobeyed Sephaira's orders, he would get whipped by her. Sometimes, those beatings took a toll on him, feeling the intense pain. And at other times, his skin gets torn off. And Sephaira had to wait for a couple of minutes for his soul slave to heal the wounds. His name was Tony Anthias.

Tony was an Italian crime lord who did his own dirty work back on Earth. He was once apprehended by Batman, putting him in jail, and then got the death sentence for killing innocent lives during the drug wars. There were often times, Tony kept wondering when Batman would ever kill a criminal, so that the caped crusader can be sent to Hell for his own punishment. He loved to see that. But Sephaira laughed about it, and said, "Batman never kills, you dope! On your fuc**** knees, human!" Tony knelt down, and Sephaira whipped his body over and over again. Tony reminded himself that this wasn't some BDSM game going on. But he heard that the souls of BDSM enthusiasts are willing to punish the sinners for their own dirty deeds. When Sephaira talked about this latest trend of punishment within the Hell Council, Lord Neron was pleased.

However, Etrigan the Demon didn't like this idea. He was a fiend all right, and never accepted new rules of hellish punishment. He told the council that this idea should get thrown out, and that they should stick with their old ways of punishing sinners. And not to mention, hiring soul slaves to do the hellish work.

"You must be mad, Sephaira!" Etrigan said to her. "We may be old and wise, but we can't change things to our own liking. We should always stick to the old rules. The Book of Hell says..."

"Oh, screw the book," Sephaira stopped him. "And screw you! Times are changing, Etrigan! We do get a kick out of it, once these new rules are established. That's what happens to sinners when they got kicked out of their own sins."

At hearing this, Etrigan sighed. He wished that he was back on Earth, saving innocent lives. But the rage within him got stronger that John Constantine had to bound him to Hell with a spell. This spell could never allow him to escape or get out. He was stuck here permanently.

Sephaira snickered at the thought. She knew this bad news had come from the higher ups of Hell hierarchy. She said, "Don't worry, Etrigan. Even though you don't like it here, I will see to it that you get your own soul slave. How about a woman? Eh?" She grinned.

Etrigan hadn't said anything. He left the council, and never came back for further discussions.

"Mistress..." Tony said, interrupting Sephaira's thoughts. "I had a thought about that demon named Etrigan. Ah... I think you should know."

"What do you know?" Sephaira said. She barely listened to his requests or discussions. But this time, it was different. Tony gathered his thoughts carefully and said, "I think you should speak with Etrigan on how to break this... Um... spell?"

"And how would you do that?" Sephaira asked the former crime lord. This should be interesting.

The crime lord knew this much. He had a former encounter with an old shaman, who helped him to heal after nearly being killed by his own enemies. It was that bad.

"Well, I know this shaman I've met before. He can work wonders, Mistress. I have seen him... Um... do things?"

Sephaira scratched her chin, and said, "Go on, I'm listening."

"Well... Apparently, this man..." He didn't know his name, because he never asked for it. But he can recall the facial description of the man himself. Now that the man was dead, the shaman must be in hell now. He told the rest of the story to Sephaira.

"I see," Sephaira said. "So you're telling me that if this shaman can break the spell, then I can go to Earth?"

"Yes, Mistress. Surely, you must know that being here isn't fun."

"But I'm having fun here. What the hell would I be doing on Earth?"

Tony sighed and said, "Taking control. Rein supreme. Things like that. You'll like it. I swear."

"Hmm..." Sephaira wondered. "And why you didn't mention this to me before?"

Tony didn't say anything. At first, he thought it would be a good idea to get out of Hell and help Sephaira rule Earth. It was the only thing that mattered to him. Freedom was his goal now.

"Speak up, human!" Sephaira said. "Or I will whip you into pieces."

"Well, mistress... I thought slaves hadn't anything to say on it. You know... Give advice?"

"Hmm, I see." Sephaira haven't thought about that. Maybe, she should discuss this matter with the Hell Council. But they certainly wouldn't agree upon it, not even Lord Neron.

"Alright, Tony. We will seek this shaman of yours." For the first time ever, Tony felt relieved that Sephaira had actually called his name. He smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The deepest bowls of Hell was worse than Tony could stomach himself in. Sephaira and Tony were going down through the cave, and entered an area, where demons were dragging the souls, torturing them. One of the demons was constantly crushing a soul's head. Then it said, "Next!" Tony looked away.

Sephaira had noticed him and said, "Oh come on, Tony. I'm sure you have done worse than this. Don't be a hypocrite." Tony didn't say anything about that. He tried to look down as he walked and followed her.

At the top of a cliff, an old man cried out in pain. Tony looked up and recognized him to be the shaman. A flying creature was tearing his flesh off, piece by piece. There were others among them. All of them were nailed to their own crosses, upside down. These sinners were confined to their own punishment for dabbling with the occult and black magic.

The shaman somehow recognized the former crime lord as Sephaira and Tony climbed up the hill. He said, "Tony? Is that you?" He cried out painfully when the creature kept tearing his flesh.

"Enough!" Sephaira said. The creature stopped and went on to torture other magic performers.

"Oh thank you," the shaman said. "It's been ages that..." But Sephaira stopped him and said, "Don't thank me! You should thank him." The old man tried to lift his head up, and saw Tony himself. The former crime lord smiled and said, "Hi there. It's been a long time." The shaman was quite surprised to see him, following the female demon, and not being tortured at all.

"Ah yes, I remember you." The shaman closed his eyes. "You asked me to heal you. Yes, I remember..." He was sweating all over, and would love to walk on his feet. "What do you want?"

The former crime lord turned towards Sephaira. She nodded, urging him to have a say on things. Tony faces the shaman and said, "We need your help." He explained everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Etrigan tried to sleep when he kept hearing cries of tortured souls. This was one reason that he didn't want to be here. He missed Earth that much. He got up from the bed, and opened the window from his hellish house. One of the souls was cleaning the demon crap on the ground. He threw up, and kept working. Etrigan shook his head, and came back to his bedroom. His soul slave, Anna Hillman was currently cooking a meal in the kitchen. He can smell it. When Etrigan came down to the kitchen, he gulped.

Anna was a seducer, who killed men in their sleep after having sex. She was a beautiful woman alright. There were times that Etrigan felt the urge to make love to her, and that Anna wanted it badly. But he feared that Anna might kill him in his sleep, which sounded silly, because she was entirely naked, and had no weapons on her. At least, Etrigan should be thankful for that.

"Um... Anna?" Etrigan said. He was quite shy when he hired her as his slave. Every demon in Hell Town had one. And God only knows what these demons were doing to their slaves. Anna turned around and saw Etrigan. She smiled and said, "Are you hungry, master?"

"Um..." Etrigan tried to look away from her gorgeous body. Such lustful thoughts couldn't run away from this heroic demon. He gulped again, and said, "What are you cooking?" Despite the fact that he knows what Anna was cooking, he just asked for the sake of it.

"Oh, the usual," Anna turned around, and continued cooking. Etrigan cried out loud in his head, "Jesus Christ! Why the hell did I hire her? I must control my lustful feelings. He was controlling alright, but failed miserably. He said, "Look Anna... I'm going to the library and do some... Um... Research. Okay? Call me when dinner's ready." Anna nodded and focused on her task. Etrigan thought, At least she knows how to cook.

In the library, Etrigan tried to find ways to break the spell. Damn you, John, Etrigan thought. Yes, damn him. If only he could control his rage while he once fought a demonic enemy named Kalos, who got unleashed from Hell a couple of years ago. But it was the only way. If it wasn't for his uncontrollable rage, Kalos would have destroyed the entire planet. He was so angry with John, that he wanted to tear him apart. But it was wrong. Etrigan can do better than that. He only needed time to decipher the magic symbol, which was embedded on his right arm. He looked at it, and sighed. He thought, Maybe John was right. After all, I'm a demon. I couldn't control myself. He closed the book, and placed it back on the shelf.

There was a huge knock on the door. Etrigan shouted to Anna and said, "Get the door, Anna! I'll be right there." He came all the way downstairs, wondering who would come at this hour of hellish night.

The door opened and when Anna called out to Etrigan, the heroic demon said, "I'm coming!" He stopped and saw Sephaira and the two souls, standing beside her. One of them was an old man, a shaman who cursed his own land for killing his white lover. And then there was the crime lord named Tony Anthias.

"Um... What are they doing here?" Etrigan was supposed to ask her, what she was doing here. But the presence of these two souls was too surprising, even for the heroic demon. Sephaira said, "My slave here, Tony knows about the shaman. As you can see..." The shaman stepped closer. All his flesh was torn off by the creature. But they seemed to be healing now. Once the shaman does the job, he hoped that he could work as an advisor for the Hell Council. Such promises couldn't be kept as the saying goes, but Sephaira was willing to work it out. Working for the Hell Council was much better than the punishment.

"What's going on, Sephaira?" Etrigan couldn't believe his eyes. Sephaira shouldn't be releasing the shaman from his punishment. Not even without Lord Neron's permission. "Does Lord Neron knows about this?" Sephaira shook her head and said, "No. He doesn't have to know. Besides, he's too busy. I doubt he would want to speak to me at this point. Such matters couldn't be discussed. But I'm willing to help your problem. If you want to listen, that is." She grinned.

Etrigan wants to think more about this. What would happen if the spell is broken, and he comes to Earth at free will? Would John Constantine find out? Would he even try another spell or something entirely different? He wouldn't want to find out. This was his home. There were enough heroes to battle villains as the like. What would be the point of him being there? What good will it do? Hasn't he done enough saving lives? He looked at Anna and said, "Anna, will you please leave us? We have important matters to discuss." Anna nodded and went away. Tony looked at her, and felt a hard-on. But the shaman didn't take notice of the arousing situation. Etrigan waved his hand towards the chair for Sephaira to sit down. He sat down as well. The two souls just stood beside her, acting like cohorts. Sephaira told her plans on how to break the spell.

Etrigan listened carefully. He looked at the shaman and then back at Sephaira. He said, "Look Sephaira. I've changed my mind. I don't think it's a good idea to break out of Hell. I'm willing to stay here. Maybe, there's a place for me. Who knows? After all, time can only tell what else I can do here." Tony was astounded to hear this, even Sephaira herself.

"I see," Sephaira said. "I never thought you would like it here. You can bear the crying souls?"

Etrigan didn't want to lie. Of course, he didn't like it. But that's how it is. It's like a rooster telling everyone to wake up. He keeps waking up. But he had managed to sleep well by taking a magic potion. He just realized that they were all out, and needs to buy some more.

"Yes, I can bear it. So what? Others can stand it."

"But you use the sleeping potion, yes?" Sephaira knew this much. Damn her, Etrigan thought. How the hell does she know that? Of course, selling and buying these kind of potions was illegal in Hell. Even souls who had used them from escaping their painful punishment, was also against the law. But the effects of the potion was only temporary.

"Here's my proposal, Etrigan. If you don't let us help you, then I will let Lord Neron know that you've been buying sleeping potions. How's that sound?"

"Now, listen here!" Etrigan said angrily as he got up from the chair. "I don't like you, Sephaira. I will never allow you to do this thing to me. Do you hear?"

"Ah, such temper. Tony!" Tony raised a weapon, which he was given by the demon blacksmith, in case Etrigan refused help from them. Etrigan snarled at Tony, and plunged at him. Tony swirled the sharp sword at the heroic demon. The shaman stepped aside, and was being told by Sephaira to break the spell. The shaman nodded, and went far away from the battle, but Etrigan noticed of what the shaman was trying to do. He stopped fighting Tony, and came flying through the air. He grabbed the shaman, and crushed his neck.

Sephaira intervened and allowed herself to fight Etrigan. If Etrigan doesn't need our help, then I will force him! She took out her whips and whipped away at Etrigan, several times. Etrigan felt the sharp pain of pointy needles, embedded on the whip. It was even too painful for the heroic demon. He grabbed the whip, and pulled Sephaira towards him, and punched her on the face.

Anna came towards them, and saw the commotion. While Etrigan was still fighting the female demon, Tony was about to strike him with his sharp sword, again. Etrigan ducked and looked at Anna. He said, "Anna! The dagger! Go and get it!" Anna went away to some room, and found the dagger. She took it carefully. When she came back, she rushed towards the former crime lord, and stabbed him on the back. Tony said, "You fool! You can't kill a soul with that! I can come back!" But Etrigan said, "No, Tony. You're the fool. It's a soul dagger. It can kill souls!" Tony stared at Etrigan, and then fell on the floor. Sephaira was shocked to see this new event.

"Anna!" Etrigan said. He was thinking of killing the shaman. But then he thought, No, he deserves to be punished. "Go and tell Lord Neron of what has happened! Hurry!" Anna nodded and ran away from the house. The other souls were staring at her, and some of them moved away. Sephaira was angry.

"How dare you!" She unleashed her fury, and pounced on Etrigan. "I was offering your way out. And this is the thanks I get?!"

"It's not that!" Etrigan said as he moved away from her attacks. "You're planning to rule Earth, and didn't tell me that part. Did you really think I could let you do it? Why, Sephaira? Is Hell too much for you? I thought you loved it!"

"SHUT UP!" Sephaira whipped at the heroic demon again. Then Etrigan blew fire from his mouth. Sephaira was burning. Etrigan immediately took a weapon, hanging from the wall, that he had bought it from the Forbidden Archives of Hell, and stabbed her. Sephaira spurted out blood. Etrigan said, "I'm sorry, Sephaira. This is for the best." Sephaira looked at the heroic demon, and then closed her eyes.

The Hell Council was too big and yet Etrigan had told his entire story to Lord Neron and the other demonic members, except for the part that he took the sleeping potion. He had to kill Sepharia to cover his hide. But the idea of keeping the shaman alive, would prove risky. But then who knows? Maybe, he should have killed him, when he had the chance.

Lord Neron said, "We have heard enough, Etrigan. Thank you for your work. And..." He stopped and decided to ask how Sepharia was killed. But he wished the thought away. Sephaira had broken the rule anyways. Releasing the souls from their punishment without permission, was wrong.

"You're welcome," Etrigan said and smiled. He decided to not to take the sleeping potions anymore. He can bear the crying souls as much as he wanted. After all, this was Hell.

The End

Steve40L - Untitled

He sat in his living room, starting at the tv but not paying to much attention. He had an odd feeling, that he wasn't just Jason. He got up and decided to take walk. That would clear his mind, for sure. He left the comfort of his house and took off on his adventures to walk down town. About half way trough he already felt his legs a bit weak. But he wasn't tired, nor where his legs. He looked down and saw a blue mess of goo crawling up his legs. He tried pulling away but it just stuck to his chest. He started sinking into a ground that didn't at all seem solid. He should not have decided to do this in the middle of night, when almost no ones awake. He also shouldn't have decided to take a trip to one of most empty cities in the US. He kept going down and then blacked out...

Finally, out of that cage and into the real world. Who's blood can I shed now? He though to himself. He came down and pulled the goo off of him. Can't believe that stupid human couldn't do it himself. The goo turned hot, felt more like lava at this point and he tried jerking his hand back but it just stuck there. He couldn't feel his hands at this point. A new figure popped out of the ground. He looked human enough, just had a small green fin sticking out of his head. He lunged and spread the goo on his chest

"He, aught to teach you a lesson"

The figure just absorbed it. He started shooting flames out of his palms but that did nothing. He started lashing out doing anything to get this thing to die. It didn't. It stood there taking punishment like nothing happened. So he just had to look into his mind with telepathy and see what's going on there. He looked inside and didn't meet one voice or thought. But about ten. One stuck out the most. It was a huge green dude with a fin on his head. Or at least that what he thought he looked like. Help. Every single voice said that. But every single voice also said more. More what? More people to put into this guy? He shot a fist into his face, not being in his head anymore, and clawed at his neck. He was about sure nothing would hurt him until he jabbed a finger into his eye. It staggered a bit as goo came out and a literal person flew into the nearest building. He now positioned himself to do some serious finger jabbing and repeatedly jabbed his eyes. Until every it lost more and more of it's features and more and more people flung out of it's eyes. Eventually the last one came out and it was an actually huge green dude with a fin on his head. the figure just turned into a pile of goo and unleashed boat load of hell fire on that thing to wipe it from existence. That thing was annoying...

What happened? And who are all these people. Ahh, Giant Monster Thing!!

Batkevin74 - Untitled

“Do you solemnly swear upon your life, soul and eyes, that you will serve the Order of Blood Hunters?” Deacon Hiram Kettering asked the naked young man with purple welts across his back lying prostrate before him.

“I do and I will!”

Kettering took a wooden cup and filled it from the font of holy water then held it skyward. “From this day forth, you be a Knight of the Order of Blood Hunters! You will travel the lands until your dying breath in search of the one called Jason-of-the-Blood, the vile host of the foul demon Etrigan. You will search, hunt and kill him and those who seek his company.”

“I do and I will!”

“Arise Blood Hunter and receive your holy power.” Kettering gave the cup the young man who clasped it tightly with two hands.

“I will be a faithful and fearsome servant,” he said and drank deeply from the cup. White light shot from his eyes as if he’d swallowed a sun. The man screamed as his back pulsed and grew before bursting allowing two massive eagle wings to extend from his back. His body rippled with powers as muscles rebuilt and knitted themselves into more impressive tighter knots. After a few moments the metamorphosis was complete, and the young man was anew.

“Welcome Brother Blood Hunter!” Kettering cried as he handed him a large silver mace. “Find them and kill them!”

SpareHeadOne - Demons- A Monologue By Mother Nature

Demons- A Monologue By Mother Nature

Hello sons and daughters, I am Mother Nature. You might think of me when you consider a tree or a beautiful landscape. It's possible that some of you have me confused with my daughter, Mother Earth, but that's okay, I am pleased that you think of me when you think of her. After all, she is part of me, and you are part of her. Did you know that 90% of the cells in your body are not your own human cells at all? No, they are bacteria from Mother Earth that help you to live, in fact you wouldn't be alive without them. Think about that next time you get all autonomous.

There are things about me that you may not have considered. For instance, space. I am space. Don't worry, you are space too. 99 percent of you is made up of the space between your quarks, gluons, protons, neutrons and electrons. Yes I am more than just a pretty bird or a waterfall. I am space. I am planets and moons. I am stars and galaxies. I am The Whole Universe.

"One One, am I with Pan

Awake awareness within man."

Of course I am much more. I am self aware. Certain parts of you contribute to making you self aware, such as your brain cells and your nervous system. Well, certain parts of me contribute to making me self aware. You are part of me and you are aware of me. You are part of my self-awareness. Of course there are others out there who are more aware of me than you and others still who are aware of more of me than you. Take demons for example, they don't question your existence. They are aware of you and of all beings within me. If you want to know how many sentient life forms fill the cosmos, don't ask a human, ask a demon, even a stupid one can find out, but you can't.

"Numb numb, the form of man

Man is not all that I am"

Ah yes, demons, we all have them. If you push something about yourself away, something that can never really go away. It hides, in the deep, in the back, in the dark and you begin to fear what you know is in there. You begin to turn it into a monster. You can forget about it for a time but it will eventually rear its gorgonic head and leave you feeling evil and guilty or miserable and helpless. You can run away from your fears and weaknesses for your whole life. You can devise more and greater ways to bury those things that you don't want to face. The result is the birth of more and more demons in the depths of your soul. 'Lies beget lies' as they say.

"Run run, as far as you can

Arise a demon from where you ran"

Ok so obviously I have my demons. I can't excuse my behaviour over the eons but perhaps I can explain some of it.

I know now that knowledge and wisdom are not freely given. Good character can only be forged through trial and adversity. I know that now. But then, in the time that I first ran away I knew nothing, least of all, trust. You see I had a husband back then, outside. He taught me a lot because he had earned his knowledge. But sometimes he would hold knowledge back from me. I know now that this was because he had earned his wisdom, but then. Then I began to run away from him. I turned inward and discovered myself, the universe that you see. I ignored his advice, I decided to believe that I knew better and that he was holding me back in order to lord over me. I became angry and filled with hate. I thought he was evil. I did some things i knew were wrong. That's when it happened. My soul split in two. Part of me felt terrible for the evil I had done and wanted to run back to my husband but another part of me would not admit that I had done anything wrong at all. And so my first demon was born. It was my own shadow and it has control of my ghost. I did not acknowledge my ghost and deep down I blamed my ghost for the wrong I had done. It's a shame really because my ghost is the ghost that animates you. I am your life.

"One One, my ghost with Man

Martian, Kryptonian, Thanagarian,"

I named my Demon Ophelion, She took the form of a serpent. She spat out lies and she blamed me for the wrong I had done. I could not stand the sight of her. She could not be a part of me so I kicked out her teeth and banished her

to the dark. I bruised her head with my heel and cast her down into the deep.

She coiled herself around down there with her tail in her mouth, and I gave her a new name; "Tartaros", the underworld. Makes sense now doesn't it; the human ghost is one with the underworld and that's why it goes there after the body dies.

"In death release the fleshy mire

Embracing Hades of Mother Gaia"

My demon spawned two.

No Caption Provided

Lucifer, to remind me that I abandoned my husband;

-

=

=

=

No Caption Provided

and Beelzebub, to remind me that one day I am going to die. Two things I would rather forget.

-

-

-

-

-

-

=

No Caption Provided

I would never turn back to my husband, I could not face him; but maybe there was redemption for me within. I used my first avatar Azar (the first Azar) to try and cleanse a part of me from evil. Azar created a utopia on Azarath a place that was away from the influences of evil worlds. She created a world of pacifists who cast off their evil energies and banished them out of their realm.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

In that realm I saw a human who reminded me so much of my husband that my second avatar Lilith came to him and they were married. I thought this would be my chance to make repair and do it right this time. I screwed it up again. Lilith could not make the marriage work.

I banished Lilith, my disappointment and embarrassment, from that realm and she became a demon also. She is to remind me of my failure as a wife.

-

-

-

-

The evil energies that were cast off from Azarath found a home, binding the three demons Lucifer, Beelzebub and Lilith together. And thus Trigon was, though he had not yet taken corporeal form.

"The first Azar, my heart swept clean

The dirt elsewhere could still be seen"

No Caption Provided

I did not want to know about Trigon and thus Azazel, demon of the burden of evil was. Azazel was to remind me that evil will always be a part of me.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

Fear of what I was becoming began to grip me and i suppressed it, Thus emerged Ran Va Daath. She was to remind me that I am a deceitful Serpent Queen.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

I banished Ran Va Daath to the deepest part of Tartaros and thus was Abaddon. He was to remind me that my demons are still there.

--

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

I pushed aside the knowledge that all my ambitions would end in my death and thus Asteroth was. Asteroth was to remind me of the futility of my aspirations.

=

=

=

=

-

-

-

-

But I had my ambitions for redemption, I hadn't given up yet. Again I incarnated as my first avatar Azar (the second Azar). I tried again to cleanse a part of me from evil. Again Azar created a utopia on Azarath and all there purged themselves, cast off their evil energies and banished them out of their realm.

No Caption Provided

In their realm I humbled myself and became Eve and I married a man who looked like my husband. But I began to despise her, the weak little thing. I hated her goodness, her innocence. I grew weary of being her. I was pretending.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

The evil energies of Azarath found themselves a home, binding the seven demons Lucifer, Beelzebub, Lilith, Azazel, Rann Va Dath, Abaddon and Asteroth together and thus the seven headed dragon was, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan.

Those demons rose up within me and I attacked Eve, taking her innocence and burdening her life with pain.

So much evil resulted from my attempts at redemption. Trying to separate good from evil just ended up in more evil. Demons everywhere, reminding me of what I am. But I am not just an evil serpent, I am good too. I just wasn't so wise back then.

I made a golden jar in the shape of a skull with 3 eyes and I took all the corrupt, deadly, evil energies that bound my demons together and trapped those energies in the jar. (Imagine that, Trigon, the world's first genie. I haven't the heart to tell him.)

No Caption Provided

A third time I incarnated as my first avatar Azar (the third Azar). I tried again to cleanse a part of me from evil. Again Azar created a utopia on Azarath and all there purged themselves of their evil energies and banished them out of their realm. This time i captured the cast off evil energies in my jar. I filled my jar with demons and evils from all over the earth. Pride, Envy, Greed, Hatred, Laziness, Selfishness, and Injustice, the seven deadly sins I stuffed into that jar. Earth and Azarath were clean of evil. (Except that I was still there.)

-

-

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

I appeared as my fourth Avatar, Pandora. I took my jar with me. Pandora did not know what was in the jar. I thought it was best that she didn't. She knew however that the jar should never be opened and she knew to present the jar to a man who reminded me of my husband. It would be a symbol of her commitment to him. He would keep the jar safe. And so Pandora married the man. But when curiosity began to replace the passions of marriage, Pandora seduced her husband and convinced him to open the jar.

Angry demons soaked in evils from all over the earth took immediately to spreading the seven deadly sins, Pride, Envy, Greed, Hatred, Laziness, Selfishness, and Injustice, all over the earth. All the evil energies of Azarath took flight, looking for their home with the seven Arch Demons.

"Change, change the form of Pan. Free the good forever damned.

Release the evil from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire.

Gone, gone the good from bad, Rise the Demons thrice as mad."

I finally realized what was happening. At last I could see that I was making things worse by trying to make them better. I was ignoring my weaknesses, failures and evils. I was letting my demons run amok because I was ignoring them. I was not taking responsibility for them, for myself. I decided that things would improve if I learnt to accept myself for what I am.

No Caption Provided

So I took those evil energies from Azarath and I used them to begin turning things around. I did not let them dwell with the seven arch demons. Instead I guided that malice, that brooding evil to a planet faraway where a dark demon spirit dwelt. I gave the evil energies a home within that dark demon and I sent him as an incubus to mate with a woman from that planet. The cast off energies inhabited the woman, and months later, Trigon was born in his corporeal form. I had brought my first demon out into the light, into the world of flesh beings where I could not ignore him. He slaughtered his mother and all her acquaintances, the first of immeasurable volumes of blood that he would spill. At the age of one, he ruled the entire planet, by the age of six, he destroyed it. At the age of 30, he held dominion over millions of worlds. I watched as pain and suffering spread all over Trigon's dimension. I did not put him away or ignore him. Through him I realized the terrible things I was capable of. I acknowledged the evil within me, I understood just how evil I was and so finally I could bring my evil into balance with the good.

"Change, change the form of Pan. Bind the evil never damned.

Bind the evil in fleshy mire. Boil the blood in evil fire.

Flesh flesh, evil doth don. Rise corporeal Trigon ."

No Caption Provided

Trigon conquered world's and universes. Death corruption and hell were his wake. No other has caused me so much suffering. He is my crime, he is also my punishment, though more punishment would come my way. I sent many demons as succubi and incubi all over the earth, I brought many demons out into the light where they made war with the Good. Good was fighting evil, and this time it was not just in my ghost but in my corporeal body where I could feel the pain and sickness that Trigon and all the flesh fiends were causing me. Now that I could feel my own evil killing me, it motivated me to make more changes, but first I would take more pain as punishment for the evil I had wrought. When I felt that my penance was paid. I led Trigon to mate with a certain woman, and she gave birth to Belial made flesh.

I began addressing my worries and concerns I began finding ways to deal with them. I sent Belial to invade the lands of the Underworld. Demons were slain and were being absorbed back into my ghost. Every demon slain was a niggling fear of mine that I had dealt with.

"Pain pain the scorn of Pan. Release the evil never damned.

Release the evil in fleshy mire. Boil the blood in evil fire.

Flame flame the scorn of all. Rise the flesh fiend Belial "

Belial invaded the land of Ran Va Daath. I caused Ran Va Daath to mate with him on the corpses of deceased demons. (My way of celebrating their death and my victory over my fears.) Ran Va Daath had intended to consume Belial after the mating but I knew she would not have the power to overcome him. Belial took her land and imprisoned her until she gave birth to their son, the one who would maintain the balance for me for millennia to come. The fully Demon Etrigan.

"Change, change the flesh fiend line. Clear the way for demon kind.

Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire.

Gone, gone the flesh of man, Rise the demon Etrigan!"

Etrigan was hostile toward the authorities of the Underworld he was insubordinate and unruly, just what I had intended. All the intentions and actions of the underworld were now directly challenged with opposition. It was no longer easy for evil actions to flow within me.

Etrigan became the ruler of my ghost he defeated Belial and took Ran va Daath and Abaddon to rule with him. Together they hold the balance. If I (Ran Va Daath) become too much of an evil serpent queen Etrigan puts me in my place and Abbadon keeps watch over me.

If I begin to imprison too many fears for too long. Etrigan pushes me (Abbadon) aside and storms the deepest part of Tartaros where i keep them. Ran Va Daath embraces them until some of them die..

No Caption Provided

The flesh fiend Merlin keeps Etrigan in his place and as a result Etrigan sometimes does good.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

I now hold Trigon in check through his flesh fiend daughter Raven and my avatar Alazandria a great warrior who he will never defeat.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

So there it is sons and daughters. a very brief overview, fill in the gaps as you see fit (after all, you are me). Remember to give your demons a good dressing down now and then, don't deny them, don't let them run wild while you fancy yourself to be righteous or a success. Be real, admit your mistakes. Be more humble than I was, make amends while you can. Don't be haunted by things you push away when they can never really go away. (I'm such a nag.)

It was lovely to chat, my children. There is still so much left to tell. Perhaps next time we could talk about angels or stamp collecting.

Remember: Votes due by Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 11:59pm SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA TIME (click the link if you're unsure).

I'm glad you're here. Thanks for reading, thanks for voting, and see you on the 4th! In the meantime, stay safe, everyone. -cb :^D

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop

Voting Table:

Writer:Votes:
The Impersonator
  1. batkevin74
  2. SpareHeadOne
  3. 4donkeyjohnson
Steve40L
  • -
Batkevin74
  • -
SpareHeadOne
  1. cbishop
  2. The Impersonator
  • amazing_webhead (late vote)

I'll add 'em as I see 'em.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine or @nordok: Will one of you kind folks please pin this, and unpin the CCC 104 contest thread? Thanks.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

I found this a hard contest to write, even harder to vote for...but vote I must

Well done @the_impersonator

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cbishop:

Thankyou old chum.

I must vote for @The impersonator:

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The Impersonator

I vote for SpareHeadOne.

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

impersonator

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, peeps! It is now 4:13am on December 13th in Australia! You have right around 17 hours to get your votes in. Pick a favorite, and cast your vote! :)

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeez, I don't stand a change.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By cbishop

@steve40l said:

Don't let it bother you. Batkevin' wins a ton, and he's not winning this one either (unless a flood of votes happens in the next 5.5 hours). Just come on back for the next one. These things are all about practicing your writing, and letting yourself be challenged to write better and better. :)

Also: cast your vote. ;)

SPEAKING OF WHICH: Five-and-a-half hours left, folks! Get your votes in! :)

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The Impersonator

It looks like I'm going to win.

By the way, I live in Canada. It's almost 12:00 AM. So, I'll check the results in the morning.

Good night.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@steve40l:

@cbishop said:

@steve40l said:

Don't let it bother you. Batkevin' wins a ton, and he's not winning this one either (unless a flood of votes happens in the next 5.5 hours). Just come on back for the next one. These things are all about practicing your writing, and letting yourself be challenged to write better and better. :)

Also: cast your vote. ;)

SPEAKING OF WHICH: Five-and-a-half hours left, folks! Get your votes in! :)

Gotta be in it to win it. All you can do is enter and see if the people's like it; sometimes big yes and sometimes it's resounding silence on your entry. That's why you come back for the next one. And the next one. And the next one.

You get better. Then maybe its a contest that appeals to you (this one I found really hard to be honest) and then boom you're on the podium and having to think up the next contest.

See you at the next one :)

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We are well past the deadline, and @the_impersonator is our winner. Congrats, and bring us another! :)

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

SpareHeadOne - Demons- A Monologue By Mother Nature

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@cbishop said:

We are well past the deadline, and @the_impersonator is our winner. Congrats, and bring us another! :)

wait, i thought you said the deadline was midnight?

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Alright! Thank you and thanks everyone for the votes. I appreciate it.

Should I PM you what contest I have in mind?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazing_webhead said:

wait, i thought you said the deadline was midnight?

Deadline was on Sydney, Australia time- they're about 16hrs ahead of US Eastern time.

I recorded your vote as a late vote. It happens. ;)

@cbishop: Alright! Thank you and thanks everyone for the votes. I appreciate it.

Should I PM you what contest I have in mind?

Nah. Just make the contest thread. It's your pick- just keep it withing site rules, etc. :)

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers