CCC #103: Create A Villain For Savage Dragon

This topic is locked from further discussion.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74
No Caption Provided

*********************************** Erik Larsen owns & created Savage Dragon ************************

You will create a villain for the green skinned cop alien of Chicago. If you know nothing about him you can click here for Wikipedia info or click here via Image Comics.

Rules are simple: Just create one single villain to fight/beat/kill/defeat/verse Savage Dragon. Name them and away you go!

That's it! Easy.

Contest will start today which is the 5th of October 2020 and end at 11.59pm on the 31st of October 2020 AUSTRALIAN TIME. So click the link if the time difference confuses. So get on with!

No Caption Provided

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hello @wildvine or @nordok if you could possibly pin this one and unpin #102 that would be great :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Oh, hey! Original Dragon, or Malcolm? Or does it matter?

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: I think that'll be up to you, maybe it's one villain taking them BOTH on! It's up to you

silverspidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@batkevin74: You just activated CB's secret weapon. He'll clear this contest easily now

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine: Possibly, but he won't go unchallenged

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good good Let them fight. - emperor palpatine good good | Meme Generator

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@batkevin74: You just activated CB's secret weapon. He'll clear this contest easily now

My secret weapon? I do like Savage Dragon, but so does Batkev', and @guardiandevil83 if I recall correctly. :)

@wildvine: Possibly, but he won't go unchallenged

Gosh, I hope not. Actually, because his villains don't follow any sort of theme, I'm having a difficult time deciding what his villain will be. I'll come up with something, but gah! :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Most of his villains are kinda gross: Cesspool, Belcher, Dung, Backfire, Heavy Flo

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: Well, yeah, those are gross. But then there's Powerhouse, Chaos & Control, Openface, Overlord, Dart III, Cyberface, Mako, etc.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#14  Edited By The Impersonator

Humpty Dumpty Takes a Dump at Savage Dragon

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. He fell on a naked woman, and humped her to the ground. The naked woman screamed. The pain was excruciating that she couldn't even breathe. What can she do to stop this horrible villain? Nothing. Humpty sure had the balls to do this sort of thing. He kept humping at the woman over and over again. She screamed and said, "OH PLEASE HUMPTY! STOP! OH PLEASE!" But Humpty Dumpty didn't listen to her. He just kept humping.

"Will you just shut up?!" Humpty Dumpty said. His head was round and quite big, almost like an eggshell, but not really. He had small arms that he couldn't even hold anything, especially not the woman that he keeps humping. For that, the poor woman had to be tied up. Humpty's feet allowed him to move slowly, and being careful enough, not to smash his head. He recalled quite well enough that the doctors told him, if he had taken a single fall, his head might shatter into pieces, permanently. Unless, he had someone to help and bring him back together again. Humpty Dumpty was careful alright. He just sits around, doing practically nothing, except for rolling over the floor, countless times. Well, what else can Humpty Dumpty do these days? He rolls, humps and dumps. That's all he does. But he has these wonderful soldiers called the King's Men, protecting his hideous presence and appearance. The King's Men were a bunch of crooks, who would do anything to work for Humpty Dumpty. They didn't care what their boss did in his spare time because they know exactly what he does, and didn't want to talk about it either. There was one time, the King's Man interrupted Humpty's dumping business. A strong smell wafted over the room, and the crook covered his nose, and then vomited on the floor. Now he knows why the villain was called Humpty Dumpty. He didn't just hump. He dumps as well.

Humpty Dumpty went to the living room, feeling tired already. One of the servants named Jill, fetch a pail of water, and gave it to him. He drank it in one gulp. Jill was so scared of Humpty that she wanted to rush down the city, and cry for help. She and her brother, Jack were helping Humpty around the warehouse because he couldn't do anything, but humping and dumping. As for the dumping business, oh boy, Jack and Jill had to spent hours cleaning the mess up. And one time, Jack slipped on the dump, and broke his crown. He had died immediately. Now Jill was left alone, taking care of Humpty's dumping business.

"Is there anything else I can do?" Jill said, feeling awfully nervous. Humpty looked at the woman, and thought of humping her. But he was tired and weary. He said, "No, just get out of here. I'm tired. Okay? All that humping and dumping... Jesus Christ! I wish I could move fast enough to do other things. Why do I even bother complaining?" He looked at himself, and wished he was never born this way. He sighed, and called out to one of the King's Men and said, "Hey! Have you heard anything about this dragon cop?" The crook shook his head, and didn't say anything. He just stood there, watching Jill and imagined of humping her. He was quite sweaty with all this heat going on. Humpty thought of something and said, "Oh yeah, I forgot. The woman I just humped earlier? Just dump her on the dumpster. Will you? I'm beat." The crook nodded, and went to Humpty's private room.

"Okay... Let's see what's on TV." Humpty picked up the remote carefully, and flicked the channel one by one, and found a news channel. It said that Savage Dragon was on the lookout for Humpty Dumpty. Great, Humpty thought. What else is new? He turned off the TV with a flick of the remote, and shouted to the King's Men, "Hey! We have a big problem here! Savage Dragon is on his way! We need to get prepared!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officer Savage Dragon was a good cop. An alien cop, no matter what the humans would say to him. Others feared him because of his ugly appearance. But that doesn't matter. Savage Dragon has to focus on his job, fighting crime. The news of this Humpty Dumpty case took a drastic turn in his life. His female partner was humped by Humpty Dumpty. She had been tied up in BDSM style, and that she couldn't do anything to escape. Two weeks ago, she was found dead in the dumpster. A horrible thought, thought Savage Dragon. I wish I could forget it. Savage looked at the mirror, checking off his cool shades. And that, he looked cool enough for the human ladies to say, "Oh wow, he's handsome." Yeah, he was handsome alright. But he was gritty and mean. And he took on the criminals day after day, and the nights were cruel enough to remember by. He had beaten them, savagely.

He stopped his car near the old warehouse. The streets looked deserted alright, and the sun kept shining bright on his green skin. He can take on this Humpty Dumpty villain anytime. The King's Men were guarding the warehouse now, and the alien cop could see them. He probably have to call some backup. But not at the moment. Savage Dragon has to do this alone.

The King's Men noticed him, and raised their guns. They fired at him with sharp bullets because normal bullets couldn't harm Officer Dragon. One hit, and Dragon felt the pain. $*!t! The alien cop quickly covered himself behind the car, and raised the gun. He shot several times, and one of the crooks cried out painfully and fell down. Dragon moved quickly from the car as the shots kept firing at him. Of course, he had the healing factor, but he didn't want the bullets to slow him down. He could recover from any injury. After all, he had experienced the pain, quite a lot. There was nothing new about that.

The crooks fired at his green skin. Dragon still felt the pain, and fired again, one on the arms and legs. And then their heads. The rest of the King's Men were wiped out instantly. Dragon entered the warehouse, and noticed the strong smell. Jesus Christ! It was the worst kind of smell that he had experienced in the human planet. He held his breath, trying not to puke. But he puked anyways. One of the crooks, probably the last man standing, hit him with a crowbar. Dragon fell back down, feeling the intense pain. He saw the criminal covered his nose with a handkerchief. Dragon was about to hit him, but the crook managed to smack his head again.

"Take that, you fuc**** dragon. HA! HA!" The crook jumped on him, thinking he could beat the alien cop. But Dragon had other ideas. He held the crook's leg, and crushed it. The crook screamed, not realizing that Savage Dragon had super-strength. He threw the crook like a rag doll, and ended up in the dumpster, cracking his skull. BAM! Out goes the last crook, probably.

Savage Dragon shook his head from the pain of the crowbar, and went up the top floor. There stood Humpty Dumpty, aiming the gun at Jill. She was crying.

"Okay Humpty, that's far enough." Dragon raised his gun, but he forgot to reload the bullets. Damn it! I'll just have to pretend... "Let's have a talk. Okay? You and me both."

"Oh yeah?" Humpty grinned. "And why should we?" Humpty tried to hold the gun straight and steady, but it kept slipping from his fingers. He wanted to do this right, once and for all. Come on! Come on! I can do this!I... But Jill ran away, and Humpty managed to shoot her on the back. The poor servant screamed, and fell on the floor.

"NOOO!" Dragon cried out savagely. He jumped and almost fell on Humpty. But the egg-sized villain managed to roll over the floor. A loud crack erupted from Dragon's fist. Humpty just noticed the gun, slipped from his hand, when he had to roll on the floor, and prevent his head from cracking. At least, he can do just that.

"You killed her!" Savage Dragon said. Of course, he actually meant his female partner, but killing Jill brought a painful memory back to him. He gritted his teeth, and rushed towards Humpty. But Humpty rolled over the floor again. He took the gun, trying to hold it steady as usual, and fired at the alien cop's leg. Dragon screamed painfully, but kept on going. More shots fired, and then the gun clicked a couple of times. The bullets ran out, and Humpty threw the gun away. Now what? He saw the alien cop was slowing down, and fell on the floor. Humpty grinned again, and went over to him. He removed his pants, and took a dump.

"Take this, you fuc**** dragon! Yeah! I won! I won!" He was jumping and rolling, and jumped again. Only this time, he fell outside the window, not realizing of what he just did. His head smashed into pieces. Humpty Dumpty has just dumped himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cops arrived at the crime scene, and helped Savage Dragon out. The other cops knew where the smell came from, but they didn't say anything. Dragon said, "I'm okay. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." He was a mess alright, but managed to clean himself with a dry cloth. A police investigator, who was examining Humpty Dumpty's body said, "Jesus Christ! What's that smell?" Dragon shook his head, and didn't know what to say. As embarrassing as it sounds, he never wanted to talk about it either. Not even to his superiors for that matter.

As for Humpty, Dragon felt relieved and reminded the other police officers, not to put Humpty back together again. They seemed confused about this, and one of them laughed, as if it were a joke. He said, "Of course, he couldn't be put back together again. Even if we tried, we couldn't. So what?" But Dragon said, "It's no joke. He isn't just a normal Humpty Dumpty. I've seen him put back by his King's Men. Once or twice. Trust me." He looked at Humpty's broken head, and crushed it with his foot. "There," he said, and went off to his car.

The police was baffled by Savage Dragon's actions, including the investigator himself, who was currently new of course. He thought, I better watch out for him in the future. He looked at the remains of Humpty, and told the forensics to scoop him up, and bring him for autopsy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humpty found himself in a dark place. When he woke up, he was happy to find himself, been put back together again. He rolled, jumped, and rolled over. But then he stopped because there were snickering sounds, coming from the darkness. Humpty didn't know what it was. For the first time in his criminal career, he felt scared that he had to turn around and see, who was doing it. There stood a group of demons with pitchforks and other sharp weapons. Their tails were wagging behind them. These demons were selected to punish Humpty Dumpty.

"Who... Who are you?" Humpty said, sweating all over. "Where... Where am I?"

One of the demons snickered again and said, "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the King's Demons will break Humpty, and put him back together again! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Humpty Dumpty screamed.

THE END

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Say Cheese!

“Guten Morgen, Herr grüne Flosse! Fühle die Wut von Fondue!”

“Jesus!” Savage Dragon yelled as he leapt away from the weird man in the orange and black costume firing molten cheese at him. “This is ridiculous!”

“Bonjour, Monsieur vert palmes! Ressentez la colère de la Fondue!”

Dragon pressed himself against the taxi for cover. “Are you broken or something?”

“Buongiorno signor pinna verde. Senti la furia della fonduta!”

Dragon grabbed the taxi and hurled it at the man only to have it deflected away by a stream of cheese.

“Good morning, Mr. Green Fin. Feel the fury of Fondue! I have merely greeted you in the languages of my country, Switzerland.”

“How about I punch you BACK to your country!”

Dragon slammed his fist down, knocking Fondue backwards. “I’ve fought a guy who shoots actual $#!^ from his hands, a guy who has explosive farts, a burper and a lobster man; a cheese flinging madman doesn’t b…”

Dragon couldn’t finish as his mouth was filled with a burning burst of Edam. Cheese filled his cheeks and forced it’s way out his nose.

“You talk to much!” Fondue laughed as he drew a large skewer sword from his side. “It’s dinner time!”

The skewer pierced Dragon’s side and went out his back. He screamed in pain only to have MORE cheese fill him up. Dragon swung wildly and managed to get away from the blast.

“Oh *coff* my *coff* god *coff* *hack*” Dragon doubled over in pain.

“You’re still green, I like my meat brown!” Fondue lunged forward for a killing blow when Dragon lashed out and grabbed Fondue by the neck.

“ENOUGH! YOU CHEESE SLINGING SKEWER MONKEY!!” Dragon chokeslammed the Swiss villain into the ground burying him several inches into it.

“Oh no, my Kase-Formaggio 4000 unit!” Fondue wheezed. “You’ve ruptured my atomic cheese coils.”

“What are you…oh boy!” Dragon watched as Fondue’s suit began to bubble and boil and seep cheesy liquid from the seems. “That’s not good.”

“Explodieren imminente!” Fondue yelled as he tried to prevent his looming explosion. “Sacre bleu!”

Dragon grabbed Fondue by the ankle and threw him high up into the Chicago sky. “Bon voyage, cheese-d!^%!”

Fondue flew up into the clear blue sky and pow, he exploded in a cloud of yellow dairy fire. A fine cheese mist wafted down over the city. Dragon looked around at the mess and shrugged. “I’ll take cheese over poo any day of the week!”

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man I'm late! has the voting already started?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Not even close. Like, 2 weeks? give or take

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine Thanks. I guess I'll start writing.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhhh, Another day in Chicago and another freak down. The constant onslaught of weirdos that he was depended on so much to take out. Why didn't the rest of the cops do anything. Everything was up to him. Again. He ducked behind a table. The dude was shooting some weird blue thing everywhere. And it hurt. It crackled and you could feel it break the air in front of it. Regardless of whether or not it hit you. At first you'd think it's some kind of energy beam from the crackling noises and light it produced. But it wasn't quite that. If the stuff hit you it burned. It was like some kind of slime. Not pleasant. One blasted him in the shoulder and doubled down. He had taken enough of that stuff. The thing shooting it had empty glowing eyes that shined a kind of turquoise. It still however looked human. With it's bald head and mustache. Maybe that's where all the hair went. the mustache curled on the edge, like it was from France. It wore a black shirt with a glowing line at the waist. The same as it's eyes. The pants also looked the same, like it was one suit. The feat looked like they had where covered buy some weird blue thing rather than shoes. His hand hit the ground as he tried to keep himself up. His shoulder burned. Like his flesh would come off. He looked up surprising himself with how scared he was. He reached out a hand to grab but it just moved backwards. Almost unnaturally. He got back up and rammed him with his head. The large fin hitting his chest. Sometimes he wished that wasn't there. He went for a finishing blow that would shatter its ribs but it melted through the wall. Since when could it do that?!

"You really are a freak huh"

No response. Not even something annoying. Just nothing. That was new. Most people would have said something like "Big talk from you freak" or "I'm not a freak!" But nothing. He felt a hot pain hit his back. He looked over and saw that thing. He slapped his hand grabbing it and chucked it at the opposite wall.

"Now I got you!"

Again, no response. He came over and punched it in the face over and over again. Till it's nose started bleeding. But blood never came. Instead half of it's face was gone. One half normal with blue goo covering the side. He hand burned. Sizzled as the blue face was on his hand. Almost like he dumped his hand in a bucket of glue.

"Yuk"

He kept punching till the thing was gone. Was it over? Had to be. No his body turned blue. covered in the stuff.

"Aggh get off of me you stupid..."

He could finish his sentence. He, now looked like the weird mustached thing. Wanting to kill. One little thing loomed in the back of his mind. He didn't want this. He tried grabbing on to that thought. But it was to far. He was now inside of the thing. Helpless. He could only hope someone stopped him. Maybe even busted him out. Until then, this seemed to be his life now.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Steve40L
Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, I think the actual voting thread option would be useful. Since It would be easier to count votes.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cbishop
@steve40l said:

Also, I think the actual voting thread option would be useful. Since It would be easier to count votes.

We always do separate contest and voting threads. When the deadline gets here, either Batkevin' or myself (because he often asks me to do his voting threads) will gather all the entries into a voting thread, and we'll get our vote on.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Steve40L

@cbishop Ok cool. I am new to this so I don't really get everything.

Also, what did you think of my story?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l said:

@cbishop Ok cool. I am new to this so I don't really get everything.

No worries, man. We all had to figure out how this worked at some point. As for your story, I haven't read it yet. I'm still trying to think of mine. I'll read it on the voting thread for sure though. :)

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cbishop

@batkevin74: Laughing at yours, because Fon-Du is my parody character for Fon-Ti - the mystical being that was taken over by the Wicked Worm to become Horde. Nice job. :)

@steve40l said:

It needs some serious editing for spelling and paragraphs, but cool story- I'd read more of it. :)

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cbishop

I had fun with this. :)

Savage Dragon: Just Another Tuesday

Malcolm Dragon
Malcolm Dragon

Malcolm Dragon had been up to his fin in Vicious Circle goons since the criminal cadre had migrated to Canada, and today was no different. A group of them were robbing a local bank, and the police had called Malcolm to lend a hand against the superfreaks. He didn't see any option besides just charging in. He crashed through a lobby window, landed in a dive forward roll, and stood right up into a punch that sent him crashing into the granite wall next to the window he'd just leapt through. He shook his head, and looked up to see two large men in cutoff jean shorts and white tank tops advancing on him.

"That explains it," Dragon said groggily. "There were two of you."

"Nah," laughed the men. "That's just your vision. Ain't but one Redneck!"

"'Redneck?' Was 'Wife Beater' taken?"

Grabbing Malcolm up by the throat, he pointed a thumb over his shoulder, and said, "Funny. But if yer seein' two of me, you're gonna hate dealing with Seven-N-Seven."

Malcolm grabbed Redneck's thumb in one hand, and fingers in the other, and pulled back quickly, bringing pain that brought Redneck to his knees. "One, two, or seven, it doesn't matter. You should have brought more guys." He punched Redneck in the jaw, laying him out flat on his back.

"'More guys?'" asked Seven. "Aw, I got ya, dawg! Seven-N-Seven!" With that, Seven became two of himself. "Seven-N-Seven!" the two said, and they became fourteen. "Seven-N-Seven!" and they became twenty-eight. "Seve--" they started, but were cut short by Malcolm grabbing the one closest to him.

"I take it back," he said as he used his taser touch on the Seven in his hands. "You brought enough guys."

As he dropped the stunned villain to the floor, Seven-N-Seven's duplicates dissipated like steam, and a small girl stepped out of the open vault with it's dented and charred door. She had black hair with dark blue highlights, wore white saddleshoes, and what looked like a white confirmation dress. "Let me guess," said Malcolm. "Dollface?"

Her mouth moved as if she were animatronic, and she said, "Wow. Never heard that one before. These idiots call me Baby Boss."

Malcolm laughed. "Like the movie?"

"Bomb Diggety?"

"Yes," said the girl, slightly annoyed. She rolled her eyes, and that somehow seemed animatronic too. "My name is China."

"Hm," said Malcolm. "That doesn't explain why they'd call you Baby Boss."

"Let me show you," the doll-like woman said. "Bomb Diggety?"

A tall, slim woman in dark blue pants, and a bright green Bulbasaur hoodie strolled out of the vault. "Yeah, Baby Boss?"

China closed her eyes halfway, opened them again, and said almost robotically, "Take care of him."

"You got it," said Bomb Diggety. Walking up to Dragon with her hands in her pockets, she told him, "I like your electric hands. Wait until you see mine." She took her right hand out of her pocket, and calmly reached for Malcolm.

Just then, Malcolm noticed that China was making the same motion. "I knew it!" he said, and he flicked a piece of rubble at the child-like villain from the wall he'd crashed into. It knocked her down, stunning her.

Bomb Diggety stopped short of Dragon's face, then drew back her hand, looking at it in horror. "Oh, God! Did I...?" She looked around the room, and seeing the charred vault door, she screamed at China, "What did you make me do?!" She reached out for the small woman, and Malcolm backhanded the side of her head, knocking her out.

China groaned as she sat up. "How did you know it was me?" she asked Malcolm.

"I didn't know which one of you it was until you controlled Bomb Diggety, but I knew there was a telepath here when I was seeing double. My healing ability keeps that from happening, so if I'm seeing double, then someone's telling my mind to see double."

China looked as angry as her little girl features could muster, and then reached a hand towards Malcolm.

"That won't work a second time," Malcolm said. "You should surrender now, and tell your Vicious Circle lawyer to let Dart know that I'm going to catch up to her."

China laughed, and the staccato rhythm of it sent a slight chill across Malcolm's back. "Dart? Someone already caught up to her. Put an arrow right through her hea--"

China was cut off by a shaft piercing her skull.

Malcolm looked shocked. "An arrow! Who--?"

"It's not an arrow," said a voice from the shadows. "It's a crossbow bolt." A woman with tattered clothes and a hole clear through her torso came shambling out into the open. "As for who, I'm the new leader of the Vicious Circle."

"You killed her just for almost speaking your name?" asked Malcolm.

"No, I killed her because she's more dangerous than I'm willing to deal with."

"Who are you?" demanded Dragon.

"You can call me Maya. The Vicious Circle knows me as The Patron Saint of Crime. We need to talk."

To be continued?

Disclaimer: Savage Dragon, Dart and the Vicious Circle belong to Erik Larsen.

Bulbasaur is a Pokemon Go reference, and belongs to Niantic.

Redneck, Seven-N-Seven, China/Baby Boss, Bomb Diggety, and Maya/The Patron Saint of Crime belong to Chris Bishop. With the exception of the Niantic and Larsen elements, story copyright 2020, Chris Bishop.

And a week ahead of the deadline?! Me?!

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop: Wow! In BEFORE time, are you sick? :)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpareHeadOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Savage Dragon - Dirty Mind

Krylan Memory erasing techniques rely on quantum entanglement in order for success. You see, memories are wobbly waves that can collapse and become a quantum particle. All a Krylan scientist needs to do is observe the memory and presto! It's gone and the particle is in its place. The particle then tunnels its way out of the subject in order to join with another identical quantum particle that is produced in the mind of the scientist when the subject observes his own memory in the scientist's mind. It's all very technical but what you end up with is a whole bunch of entangled; let's call the particles mnemons that meet up in the ether between the subject and the scientist.

You may or may not be aware that this memory erasing technique was performed by scientists on Savage Dragon before they teleported him to earth. What no one was aware of was that those mnemons were teleported along with Savage Dragon into the field in Greenville that he was discovered in...

Knock knock knock "Hey Dragon! You in there?" It was Officer Wilde.

Dragon opened the door. He was wearing his favourite A-Team pyjamas. "What the hell Alex? Its 4:30 in the morning." He croaked.

Alex slapped a newspaper into Dragon's chest and he grabbed it. "Check this out" she said. "Front page."

They went inside and Dragon sat at the table. "Help yourself to coffee." said Dragon, head buried in the news report and waving his Green arm in the general direction of the coffee. "Greenville Golem! Confirmed Sighting" the paper read. "You woke me up for this?" complained Dragon, ruffling his fin grumpily. "Im getting too old for this sh..."

"Look where they spotted him." Officer Wilde interrupted.

Dragon read on. His eyes widened as he made the connection.

"I thought you'd be interested." Said Officer Wilde.

The Golem had been witnessed in the same field that Savage Dragon was found in years before.

Officer Wilde took a sip of her coffee and lowered her cup to find Dragon gone from the table. She took another sip. Beep Beep! Dragon was already dressed and waiting in the car. "Greenville, here we come." she said to herself.

On their way out of Chicago city Dragon drove past the university. He had spent many hours there looking at the Gargoyles and grotesques, demons and dragons, angels and cherubs and all manner of fanciful creatures that peer down from the gables and turrets of the university's grey Gothic towers. Somehow he felt less of a freak in their presence. One particular kind of grotesque interested him because of its name..."Green Man"

No Caption Provided

As they drove by the university, Dragon, although he had his eyes on the road, had a strange feeling that there was movement on the rooves. He began to imagine the statues moving around.

No Caption Provided

He shook it off. It felt all too real. "probably lack of sleep." he justified to himself. Besides, he was solely intent on getting to the field that held the clues to the mystery of his origins. Of two potential mysteries the field was far more important to him.

Halfway to Greenville Savage Dragon began to drift away into imagination. He saw a fleet of starships in space. He saw people who looked like himself bowing down and scantily clad green females at his sides. Then he looked upon himself. He was sitting on a throne. Suddenly he began to scream. His body was turning in to stone.

"Dragon! Hey! What are you doing! Screeched Officer Wilde as she grabbed the steering wheel. Dragon was screaming "Nooooo noooo ahhhhhh!" He had fallen asleep and the car was headed off the road toward a steep embankment, but Alex had rescued them from disaster.

In his dream a voice spoke, a loud voice that he heard when he was beginning to wake up. "My Home!" it boomed. Upon hearing this he woke up suddenly to find Officer Wilde screaming "Wake up! wake up Dragon!" She was steering with one hand and hitting him with the other. Dragon pulled over. "Shotgun?" said Savage Dragon, smiling sheepishly. Alex with her head in her hands glanced up at him, she was exhausted and not amused.

You would have thought there were no more incidents for the rest of the journey. All was peaceful. Alex drove and Savage Dragon slept. But you'd have been wrong.

Savage Dragon continued to dream. He saw the scientists who had erased the memory of who he was. At first he felt like himself and everything around him felt normal. Suddenly the scientists turned into stone monsters and seized him. He was helpless before them. Then as they let him go he felt himself become arrogant, cold and calculating, sociopathic. He became a pure predator. Perhaps his only redeeming feature was a sense of loyalty to the scientists, a desire to provide for them like a father would to his children. But then the stone creature scientists morphed and became humans. Savage Dragon grabbed one of them, head in one hand and arm in the other and he ripped the screaming scientist in two.

I'm sure many of you are aware how dreams go. There is you who are observing the whole dream, then there is you in the dream. Sometimes the you in the dream can be other characters or have other personas. But even when you are a cold hearted murderer in the dream, the observing you still feels the horror and the guilt of your actions even if the in the dream you doesn't. Still you've got to ask yourself why you're having such violent and sadistic dreams, this was certainly not a normal kind of dream for Savage Dragon.

The other, now human scientist waved a magic root at Savage Dragon and everything went fuzzy. He found himself in the dirt. Everything was fuzzy and dark. He moved his arm but his arm was dirt. He tried to climb out of the dirt but he himself was the dirt. He felt that he was doomed to stay there, forever alive in his earthen grave, suffocating in boredom, nothing to live for, no prize to strive for, just dirt.

He stewed and brooded in the ground. Layers of hatred filled his heart. Humans were an inferior nuisance to him before, bugs to be sprayed, but now they were the object of all his rage. He began calculating his revenge, he began to plan the destruction of all human life on earth. "When the worm comes I will know my way." he heard the booming voice say. And then Savage Dragon woke up.

They had made it to Greenville. Savage Dragon was groggy. The sleep did him no good at all. He turned to Officer Wilde. She was just sitting there motionless with her mouth open, staring out of the windscreen. Dragon turned and looked out to see, not one mysterious golem but golems and statues of every kind destroying the town centre and terrorizing the people everywhere." Cowabunga!!" yelled Savage Dragon as he leapt from the car and began smashing likenesses of Jesus and Peter (Smash! Bash! "Forgive me Lord"), Abe Lincoln and some wild pigs (Pow! Whack! "Four boar and seven Lincs to go."), soldiers ( Thud! "crack trooper."), and childlike cherubs (Crumble! " I think its past your bedtime."). Alex wasn't watching Savage Dragon having fun, she had witnessed something else, something that made her stay in the car. A golem had picked up a man in its hand and the man had immediately began to rot and die. The golem pressed the man up against its chest and the man rotted quickly and turned into dirt that became part of the golem. Dragon was now facing a golem of his own. The golem employed the same technique on Dragon but it didn't work on him. Dragon reached up and grabbed the golem around the neck and broke his head off. ("Don't lose your head"). Alex watched on from the car. All the statues and golems that Dragon had smashed were rebuilding themselves, more golems were coming up out of the earth. Alex could see that this was a no win situation. She started the car and sped over to Savage Dragon. "Get in!" she yelled through her barely open window. "But I'm having fun." dragon replied as he uppercutted the head off of little orphan Annie ("The sun won't come out tomorrow"). "Look!!" Alex shouted as she pointed to the resurrected statues and the golem reinforcements. "Yikes!!" Dragon exclaimed, and he hopped into the car and they drove away to a peaceful area of town. They found a room to stay in so that they could work out what they were going to do.

News reports were on every channel. "Look at what they do to people," Officer Wilde said. Dragon watched as an old lady rotted in the grip of four garden gnomes. The gnomes grew in size as the old lady became them. "That's what I saw happening while you were fighting," She said.

"They couldn't do it to me" Dragon said thoughtfully. He laid back on the couch.

"I know, that's our only advantage so far. What are we going to do?"

Dragon had fallen asleep again. Dreaming again.

Alex tried to call Lieutenant Darling and Captain Mendoza but with no luck.

Dragon watched the worm. It squirmed right up to him, it wormed its way between his dirt-eyes until it felt like it was in his head. He reached out for the worm in his mind. "Worm I need you." He thought. He reached out to the worm with all his will, as though pulling the worm's mind into his own, the worm began to rot and turn to into dirt. Dragon could feel that this dirt was now a part of his body. "I shall continue to grow." he thought "I shall feed and grow bigger and more powerful." From then on Dragon consumed every organism he could find under the earth. He grew and grew. He would stay under the earth until he was big enough and strong enough to pour out his wrath on humanity. They would never know what hit them.

Alex watched report after report on the tv. Newyork NY, Lincoln NE, Jackson MS and St Paul MN were all effected. "That's gotta be a 500 mile radius!" she said to herself.

Dragon found himself back on the throne he had dreamed about earlier. He now knew who he was. He was Kurr Emperor of the Krylan race. The Krylan people bowed before him as he announced that they would be wiping out humanity from the earth, so that the planet could become their new home. When the convening was over the two scantily clad females seduced him and led him away. They strapped him to a laboratory table and left him there expecting the fun to begin. But two scientists entered the room. "We can't let you do this evil thing to the earth, we could never live on a planet knowing we had done that to its inhabitants. Goodbye Emperor."

Savage Dragon found himself in the dirt once again just like before. This time he saw his normal green body lying above him. He saw fire and blue and red lights. Then he saw a human policeman come and take his body away. "Return to me." the voice boomed in the end of Savage Dragon's dream.

The TV was giving the hero progress report. It wasn't looking good. "Pitt is gone. Spartan is gone. All the symbiotic team is dead. The Maxx has found a way to hold them off but no way to defeat them. Sentinel is still out there. Gen13 are all dead. Samaritan may not be in our dimension. Witchblde is gone and Spawn is fighting, he is able to keep people from rotting but only one at a time."

"Woah" said Dragon.

"Its spread over the whole USA. Golems have started using weapons. They have started appearing in the sea. They're going to take the whole planet." Alex reported.

"Lets go!" called Savage Dragon, making his way out the door. We gotta get to that field!"

Alex stayed in the car when they arrived. The ground of the field was moving like water on the sea. Dragon could make out the epicentre of this strange phenomenon and he strode over the dirt waves to where it was.

"I know who you are!." shouted Dragon, not really knowing if he was talking to anyone. "You are Kurr, an evil Emperor whose about to get his butt kicked by me!."

Dragon suddenly began to drift into a daydream so that he heard the voice booming with laughter at his threat.

"You'll be laughing through your broken face!" Dragon screamed. He jumped in the air "Geronimo!" And smashed his way into the warping ground at the centre of the field. The earth formed an air gap around him and the booming voice spoke to him for the first time in the waking world.

"I am 'Under-Lord' Emperor of 'The Beneath'. You cannot find me. I will grow to consume the whole earth. Join me. We shall call back our people from the stars and you will live in me, in the paradise that i shall become."

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74 said:

@cbishop: Wow! In BEFORE time, are you sick? :)

It's the extra week for writing. lol

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, peeps! We are about 2hrs past the deadline, so entries are closed. Batkevin' has asked me to do the voting thread, so I will have that up in just a little while.