WELCOME TO THE 100TH CCC WRITERS CHALLENGE!
It is my honor to host this milestone challenge. This is the 100th CCC Challenge and we have been around for 100 Years (No we haven't but digitally, its equivalent and we're saying it so deal with it) and we are celebrating big time!
In reflection, past CCC's have been on a variety of themes.
Character Creations like Celebrity SuperHeroes.
Villians for Danger Man
My hope for our 100th, is the present an epic topic as epic as us reaching 100.
It is my sincere hope that the topic challenge will be both equally challenging and fun! So, here is.
TOPIC - DYSTOPIAN FUTURE/APOCALYPTIC EVENT
The Tale must be of any character doing one of following, not necessarily all:
1. Surviving a dystopian future
2. Escaping an Apocalyptic future/past or whatever
3. Witnessing the start of an apocalyptic future.
How the event occurs, why it occurs, when it occurs....is up to you.
The voting rules:
- READ the stories, PICK your favorite one, and CAST your VOTE!
- If you wrote, you should vote! (It's just sporting)
- No voting for yourself. (Also sporting)
- The CONTEST DEADLINE Sunday, July 12th @11:59PM New York time (click the link if you're unsure).
- Remember: , and the winner....gets heavy brass Pulitzer Award (image) that has not been copied off the website in any suspicious manner....as a prize. ALSO, bragging rights to all other readers.
If this be the final CCC, maybe it be known as the best last hoorah of its type and a firm spit in the eye to all those poozers and Rancor smelling womp rats who say Fan Fiction isn't legitimate
Lastly, a firm loud shout to @tommythehitman, @batkevin74 & @cbishop for keeping this topic alive for as long as its been, for keeping the writers spirit alive and for championing the joy of writing in a digital age.
To all them and all those who continue to support, I salute you.