Captain Planet: Loss!? (Final)

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Metro_Man

Plunder's ship's in his sight. I'm going to make them assholes pay. If she doesn't make it, I'll kill them. The captain thinks to himself.

Then out of nowhere Captain Planet busts into the cock-pit. The eco-villains look stunned. Captain Planet grabs Plunder by the throat and knocks him into a wall.

Captain Planet: Listen to me! All of you! If you ever touch Gaia, the planeteers, or the planet ever again. I will personally hunt you down like a sick dog, then I will kill you. Do you understand?

They all nod in agreement, fear showing anger on their faces, and fear in their eyes.

Captain Planet: I hope so. I really do. I would be fine either way however.

Back on the Island, the planeteers are waiting for Capain Planet.

Kwame: Good news, Gaia is still alive. There is a little patch of the island that survived. So We're guessing she's just unconscious.

Wheeler: We're going to start cleaning up the island. Will you keep an eye on her?

Captain Planet: Yes I will, and thank you all.

The Captain pulls Gaia up into his lap. About a half hour later, she starts coming to. She suddenly jumps up.

Gaia: Derek!

Captain Planet: Relax, Gaia.  I'm right here, I am with you now.

She falls backwards.

Captain Planet: I have you now. Don't worry, anymore.

Gaia: Where would I be without you Derek? I thought I lost you.

Captain Planet: I came back and you were just lying on the beach, not moving. You weren't responding to anything we did. The Island was pretty bad. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you. you're my best friend Gaia, and I love you.

Gaia wrapped her arms around his head. 

Gaia: Derek look at me. I love you too.  

The scene ends with a godess, and her hero in a lovers embrace.THE END.

Avatar image for xavier_st__cloud
Xavier St. Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xavier St. Cloud

Great stuff bud. I don't know why I am the only guy to post on here, this is really good.
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Metro_Man

Thanks James I am happy you liked it. That means more to me, than anyone else anyways. What are best friends for, right?