Cannibals-You shivering already? You haven't seen nothing yet...

Murder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Murder

Just a Spoiler post to get you introduced to the psycological focus on "Murder", I'll come around to making Ch 1 probably tomorrow. FR 18-Maybe FR 21... This is just my characters thoughts, I honestly- am not some crazy ass mother fucker..... But then again, I don't know about you guys.

Enjoy..... I like the feel of this crazy shit character I made lol.

Prologue

Have you ever felt the blood running in your veins? Not your blood, but the blood of someone you're literally eating alive. How their blood just simply get gulped down, red and all. The adrenaline you feel pumping in your body like an addiction while your doing this? I feel it almost everyday, and I honestly don't give a god damn thing about what other people, like your normal ass, who say I'm some sociopath. Hey... I agree with you. I'm crazy, and I'm proud of it. You get in my way, or doing anything to piss me off, and your going to die.

I jump for joy at the sight of fresh blood. I have eaten kids as young as three, and the Government still doesn't notice me. I mean damn, is it so hard to get the Police riding up your asshole with a stick? I can tell you from expierence... The shit you see in Grand Theft Auto, isn't how people really act. I've killed nine hundred seventy three people. Eight hundred being uncomfirmed homocides, seventy three being bodies never found, and the last one hundred is the mutilated people that have been labeled as my true 'work.'

Oh yes, not even Nightmare on Elm Street could make my heart race with fear and anxiety, or any other scary movie that makes you pee and shit your pants within the two or two and half hours that your watching it. I've definantly been locked up though, but I've so much cunning, these damn bitches can't get a hold on me. I'm considered the 'wild dog' who needs to be handled with force...but the force just hasn't come. I don't plan on going back to the hell hole of prison either, because things happen there, that any man would be shamed to have seen.

I've seen people drop the soap, and it isn't good. I've seen a black man walk behind a white guy bending over to get some soap off the floor. Damn..........Prison makes the whole world gay, and not happy if you think thats what I mean. But you know, the only really good thing that happens when you're like me, is that you get to do what you want, when you want, and how you want it. I'll be watching movies one minute, and then eating the pizza guy giving me a pizza I 'wanted.'

If your surprised or not, I've been to college, and I've gotten a Masters Degree in Pyschology. Now, you're wondering, right? How the hell does somebody like me sit in a room, and listen to other people rant about bull shit? Well... I am just that damn good, and all those teachers I suffered under, I killed. Murder, homocide, assassination, suicide. I can make anything look exactly how someone envisions, especially how I envisioned my teachers.

Now, me, as a person, has gone through basically all that you need to know. One thing is fairly important though. This being, they call me Murder, and no one has ever seen me alive. Unless of course, their going to be dead soon. My real name, Joseph Sterling, born in 1949. After the depression.,I ended up being reminded every time I didn't finish my food, and just when the damn Army continued their controlled expirements. I was one unlucky, dumbass, son of a bitch who decided to go 'Oh! I want to do some testing... Expirements for money? How fun!' I regret that everyday, but yet, I'm so happy the way I am right now for a reason I cannot display.

New York, here I am free with all the other 'freaks.' I am here, and I am doing pretty good. I kill the homeless, eat them, and live on. Heterotrophs are all living mammals, autotrophs are all plants, and I am the ultimate Heterotroph. So fuck the world that thinks I am 'unacceptable,' and fuck you if you think I am some freaky motherfucker doing what you can't even dream about.

I am... Murder.

So all you haters, intimdators, perpetrators, bitches, assholes, assess, ass-ets, pimps, and just the straight up fugly ugly dudes...

Go die in hell...

I'll be wating for you with a big happy smile on my face. At least I'm someone you'll never get rid of, stop dreaming of Kanye West and T.I., their never going to last like the true dumbass Chris Brown.

Clutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Clutch

Thats sick.:D

But um...

the Depression was in the 20's not after 1949 V_v

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I think he ment Just after the depressing in 1949.

Besides the Depression started in 1929 and ended in around the late 30's and early 40's

Murder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Murder
Kiara_Sullivan said:
"I think he ment Just after the depressing in 1949.Besides the Depression started in 1929 and ended in around the late 30's and early 40's"
I meant actually, after the Depression.

However, grandparents, parents, all were conservative about the Depression, and didn't want to go back into one...