Buy in Bulk

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cly

Here is a story that I wrote cause I was bored and my cousin really likes animorphs.

-----

Animorphs- “Buy in Bulk”

Jake was sitting in his desk, listening to his English teacher go over how to write a paper. He was blinking a lot, and his head started drooping down. Jake, like most teenagers, didn’t get enough sleep. Beside him, there was a girl, and she whispered to him, “Wake up sleepy head, you may want to know this.” She smiled at him; it was Cassie, one of his good friends. He glanced over to her. She was diligently taking notes. He looked relieved. Jake whispered back to her, “Can I look at those notes later?” She nodded.

The teacher finally saw that Jake and Cassie were talking to each other. She started to walk over towards them, when a pencil flew through the air and hit her glass of water, which spilled over all the papers. She turned around furiously, and yelled, “Who threw that!” No one spoke up, and after some silence the teacher said, “Well, I guess everyone gets extra homework.” Rachel, who was sitting behind Jake, gave a glare to Marco, who was sitting beside her. Marco’s face started to turn pink. He grinned. The teacher caught a glimpse of his smile. “Marco, where is your pencil?” He looked down at his table, and started to shake a little bit. He softly kicked Rachel with his shoe, and she stealthily handed him a pencil, which he put on the floor. He bent down to the floor, and grabbed it. “Here it is, I must have dropped it due to the event that just happened.” The teacher raised an eyebrow. “I see, sorry for blaming you.” Still no one spoke up.

After the class, it was time for lunch. Rachel, Cassie, Jake, and Marco got in line at the cafeteria, and it was pretty long. Marco said, “Look, there goes the last slice of pizza.” Jake looked angry. “Again!” he said. Cassie suggested, “We should have gotten here earlier.” They finally reached the line and got what each of them preferred. “It still isn’t like pizza,” Jake said. Marco agreed.

They made there way back to the tables, and to their surprise, there was someone sitting at their “normal” table. “Uh, who is that?” Rachel said. The others shook their heads. They sat down at a clear table. Quite close now, they could see the person better. “Wait… is that… Ax?” Jake said. Then they realized that it was him. They sat next to him.

Cassie spoke up, “Hello, do we know you?” she winked at him. Ax, being an Andelite, didn’t understand the wink, and said, “It is me …” Cassie put a hand over his mouth. Just then, a boy walked by, seeming interested in their conversation. “Uh, you looked like you were about to burp.” She lied. The boy chuckled, but kept a straight face. After they had finished off their lunches, Marco said, “I have to go to the restroom, how about you two?” He motioned to Jake and Ax. Ax still didn’t understand, until Jake stepped on his foot. Ax spoke up, “My bladder is giving me pain, I will go.”

The restroom door swung open. In walked Jake, Marco, and Ax. The restroom had no people in it. The trio got into the handicapped stall. “So, why are you here?” Jake asked Ax. He replied, “I have important information for you, and I needed to tell you now.” Marco raised an eyebrow. “So what is it…” They heard the door swing open. In walked a boy. Quickly Jake and Marco climbed up on the toilet. The boy had to go number two.

After a while, it started to reek. “Ugh… I can barely breathe.” Marco whispered. They heard the toilet flush. The stall opened, and the kid started to wash his hands, when he heard the sound of something plunging into the toilet. Surprised, he turned around to find that there was someone in the stall next to him. The boy wondered why he had not heard any bodily sounds the entire time. He walked toward the stall, when the door swung open. A voice called out, “Hey George, come on, lets go!” The boy suspiciously turned toward the door and walked out.

Jake looked down. Marco’s foot had plunged into the toilet. “Gross man.” Jake said. “Hey, my foot slipped.” Jake added, “That is skateboard shoes for you. Stick to running shoes man.” They got down, and Marco said, “That was too close.”

Ax spoke up, and said, “My news is that a small group of controllers has traced your whereabouts to the area near this school.” Jake and Marco faces lost color. They both said, “Do they know we’re humans!” Ax replied, “No, they still think you are Andelites.” “What a relief!” they both said. Ax told them, “We should leave, they could be right outside the door.” Ax de-morphed into an Andelite. Jake started to morph into a pigeon, while Ax also started to morph, but into a blue bird. Marco said, “Sorry, but I kind of have to go to the restroom.” He sat down on the toilet. After a minute or so Marco was still on the pot, but Ax and Jake were fully transformed.

They heard the door swing open. In walked a tough looking police officer. They glanced at his boots. <Uh, oh, this doesn’t look good.> Jake said using thought speak. <Quick, into Marco’s backpack!> Ax replied. The two of them quickly went into Marco’s backpack, just as the door was forcefully kicked open.

“Whoa! Excuse me!” Marco said, sounding surprised. The police man didn’t seem to care, and said, “We are looking for some loose animals. We aren’t sure if they had escaped into here.” He did a quick scan of Marco, then eyed the backpack. “Let me see that.” Marco froze stiff, but tried not to show his anxiety. He reluctantly handed the officer his back pack. The officer looked at him and said, “Good lad.” He unzipped the backpack, to find a pair of sweaty underwear on top of some binders. The aroma from the underwear had reached his nose. He blinked his eyes, as he backed away.

The officer handed the backpack back to Marco. “Uh, sorry about that.” He closed the stall, and walked out of the restroom. Marco pulled up his pants and grabbed his back pack. “Time to leave, even though I have a few more classes.” He walked casually through the hall, and snuck outside. He told Ax and Jake to contact and tell Rachel and Cassie what had happened.

<Cassie, Rachel, meet us outside, stealthily.> Ax said. After a few minutes, they had met Marco and looked around. “Uh, where are the other two?” Rachel said. Marco gave a glance toward his backpack. “Oh.” They were by a bush, hidden from sight. Ax and Jake came out of the backpack and de-morphed. Jake spoke up, “So, what is the plan?” Cassie replied, “How about get away from here.” They all morphed into squirrels which all of them had acquired from Cassie’s clinic. Their outer clothes and backpacks remained by the bush.

They spread out, and made their way across the street. <Let’s go to the park.> Cassie said. <Okay.> Everyone else agreed. Just as they had made it across, a black Humvee pulled up to their school, and four army people jumped out, armed with M4 assault rifles.

<This cannot be good.> Rachel said. They made their way to the park, found some dense bushes, de-morphed. A small dot could be seen from the air. It was coming closer to the ground and could be recognized as a red-tailed hawk. This wasn’t any red-tailed hawk, it was Tobias, the last member of their team. Tobias came near the ground and landed on a branch.

After everyone came out, they went near the play area. There were some young kids on it, so they decided to walk around the track. Tobias flapped his wings and was quickly approaching the team. He landed on Jake’s arm. “So, I’m guessing that the Hummer was looking for us?” Cassie said. Jake, Ax, and Marco nodded. “Great, how did they find us?” Ax spoke up, “Well, it seems that that Yeerk that once controlled Jake is still alive.” They all looked shocked. Jake yelled, “What!?” Ax smiled, “Just kidding, but that Yeerk is the reason that they know the location.

Marco was amused by the joke, but Rachel, Jake, and Cassie weren’t. Ax continued, “Jake successfully killed that Yeerk a while ago, but its remains were found and kept. After long experiments and testing on it, they found a tiny bit of information within the parasite. They found that this Yeerk had actually taken control of one of the legendary Andelite warriors. The only information that was there was that the Andelite’s name, started with a “J,” and that the Andelite was known to be in the area around your school pretty often.”

The group of friends looked at each other in disbelief. “Wow, how did they extract that information?” Rachel said. “Well, advanced technology can lead to all sorts of findings.” Replied Ax. Tobias finally spoke up. <So, this is not good. We need to get into the base where they found out the information, and change it for our benefit.> Jake looked at Tobias. “Well, that sounds good to me. Hey Ax, do you know where it is, by chance?” Ax responded, “Actually, yes. While I overheard some controllers talk about the Yeerk, they revealed the location of their hidden base.”

“Great!” Jake said. “We should get ready and go there today!” The others agreed. “Wait a second. What about our backpacks at the school?” Marco said. Rachel chipped in, “We need the backpacks because our English papers are due tomorrow.” <I’ll be on the lookout overhead, and I’ll tell you if your backpacks are still behind the bush.>

The group carefully approached the school. They saw the police men and the army men come out. The Animorphs overheard one of the Police say, “Well, it looks like the Andelites didn’t go to this school. We don’t need to check here again. Let’s scan the surrounding area, and then contact the Visser for more information.”

Marco nodded his head. “Yep, I knew they were controllers.” The others laughed. Then, they heard the voice of Tobias. <Your backpacks are still there. Also, the coast looks clear.> The group acknowledged Tobias, and headed toward the bush, ready for any surprise. They approached the location and found all of their backpacks. “I guess they didn’t find them after all,” Rachel said. They grabbed the backpacks and put them on. As they were walking, Tobias flew near them. <I hear a very faint sound coming from your backpacks, electronic of some sort.> Ax spoke up, “Do you normally carry electronics?” Jake replied, “No, just my calculator.” They opened their backpacks and searched them. No luck finding anything. “Well, Tobias, you must have been hearing some…” Marco pulled out a small, cylinder shaped device. He put it up to his ear, it was making a faint beep sound. Marco sounded excited, “Look at what I found; it must be some sort of a G.P.S. unit that the controllers put in our backpacks.” Marco put the device between his fingers and squeezed.

Far off, at a remote location, the controllers were furious at what had happened. “I told you to put more than one tracer in the backpacks! Now the Andelites won’t be able to be traced!” A high commanding officer blared out. A rookie spoke up, “We weren’t able to get their names because they didn’t have their names written at all on any of their stuff. This is very strange indeed. But, we did get pictures of what their backpacks look like.” The officer replied, “I see, we know that these Andelites are going to this school disguised as kids, and we now know what their backpacks look like. This should be as easy as bread and butter.” The rookie looked at the officer nervously, “Uh, sir, your, um… fly is down.” The officer looked down, “Oh.” He zipped it back up. “Well, you can’t get too much of a breeze down there.” He laughed.

After the G.P.S. was broken, Tobias told them, <There is no more of that electronic sound. The controllers must have used just one to try to be as stealthy as possible.> Ax started to speak, “Jake, Cassie, Rachel, and Marco, what about your cover. The controllers are sure to have your names now.” Rachel smiled at Jake. Cassie smiled at Marco. Jake was the first one to reply, “Well, we happen to be prepared for controllers, and we don’t have our names anywhere in our backpacks. We always put our name on our papers last minute.” Ax looked at him happily. “That is very smart, something that a true prince would do.” Marco blurted out, “Just like Marth.” Jake shook his head side to side. “I think someone might play to much Nintendo.” Marco laughed.

Each member of the group headed home to make up some lies about their location for the next night. Marco told his Uncle, “Got a big paper due, and I’m going to go over to Jake’s house to work on it with him. See you tomorrow.” Jake told his parents, “Would you let me go over to Marco’s house? He got a new video game and has been dying to show me it.” Rachel told her parents, “My friend Cassie, she just got this cute squirrel and it had babies. She would appreciate my help; so can I go?” Lastly, Cassie told her parents, “My friend Rachel is having a really hard time with her family, and she invited me over there to help her. May I please spend the night over there?

All of their parents/guardians agreed, and they were off into the forest. After a few minutes of waiting, the entire group had arrived. Cassie was eager to find out where the location was. “So, Ax, where is it?” <It is hidden in the Costco that is on the far side of town.> “Wow, a Costco? Marco asked. <Precisely.> Rachel pitched in, “So how are we going to get there at ten thirty pm?” <I say, we take to the skies.> They started to morph into bats. They all morphed into fruit bats, Cassie finishing first, and Marco ending up last.

They were off. <Wow, I can barely even see.> Rachel said. <Most bats don’t rely on their eyes, instead, they use echo location to know where they are.> Cassie replied. <You can follow > Ax said. Marco made a small screech, and found out that there was a human walking below him about one hundred feet below. <, prepare to bomb them.> He sent out a bomb. It flew through the air at high speed. <Did I hit? Did I hit?> A satisfying scream came from a woman below. “My hair, it has bat poop in it!” <Enough with the joking, lets go.> Jake said.

When they were about a mile away from Costco, they landed in the grass, behind a car. <Time to de-morph.> They started to de-morph, when they heard the sound of a doorknob opening. A tall man walked out. “Those were some pretty sweet pirated movies. Wait, be quiet Tom, cops will hear you. NOT!” He chuckled as he walked by. Then he glanced at where the kids had been. It was too dark to see anything. He continued on down the sidewalk.

After the group had finished de-morphing, and Ax re-morphing into human disguise, they started to walk towards the Costco. “Man, I thought we were dead meat back there.” Marco said. “Come on, let’s forget what happened and move forward toward our goal.” Cassie replied. Marco responded to her, “I guess your right, who’s up for being controlled?”

Just then, a masked figure walked out, and came up to the group of four. He quickly pulled out a Glock 17. A cold wave of fear swept throughout Jake. Then, the figure spoke. “Give me your money, now!” Jake replied, “Okay, take it easy man.” Jake was shaking as he reached into his back pocket. Jake pulled out his wallet and was about to hand it to the man when a faint crackling sound was heard in the background. “Here you go, please, take it and go.” The masked figure tightened his grip on the trigger and started to squeeze it when… a scorpion-like tail lashed out from the darkness, with lightning speed. The masked man had lost his head, and it was hurled quite a distance away. The body was still standing, then slumped backward onto the ground.

“Ax, wow, you saved me and the rest of us.” Jake said. <All in a night’s work my prince.> Rachel began to speak, “Well, aside from that rated R violence there, I think it was fine. Let’s head to Costco now.” The group agreed.

As they got close, they could see some activity going on. Marco blurted out, “Hey guys, isn’t Costco suppose to close at eight?” It was midnight. “Yes, but this is no ordinary situation.”

They crept closer to the Costco. “Should we go around the back way?” Cassie asked. Ax replied, “No, we should morph into mice and sneak in.” Marco looked down at the ground. “Ah man, I hate rats.” Rachel put a hand on his shoulder. “You can do this, you have done it before and you can do it again.” Marco raised his head. “I can do this!”

In their hiding place, they all started to morph into mice. Tobias was perched in a tree and stared at the mice. He had to reassure himself that they were his friends, not food. After they had finished morphing, Cassie said, <So, are we going to go together, in small groups, or solo?> Ax responded, <We should go in two groups, three in one group, and two in the other group.> The mice scampered around. Jake said, <I want to go with Cassie.> Ax finished with, <Okay, Jake and Cassie go together, while Marco, Rachel, and I go together.> Off they went, one group scaling the side of the building for a ceiling entrance, while the other group looking for a ground level, or underground pipe. <I’ll warn you guys if anything is happening out here.> Tobias said.

Rachel, Marco, and Ax were on the roof. <Okay, so we need to find a hole or something.> Marco said. As they were running along, they heard something on the rooftop. <Uh, guys, what was that?> Rachel said. The slowed their pace, and hid behind a small stack on the roof. They heard some radio interference, then heard “…Luke, how is it… up there?” Luke responded, saying, “It looks clear like it has been, the area is still secure, and nothing will make it past me if something shows up.” Ax, Rachel, and Marco stuck their little mouse heads out. Suddenly, a bright flash of light came toward them, and they quickly hid again. <Whoa! That was close to getting caught!> Marco said. <Now, to find an entrance.> Rachel said. <Agreed.> Ax replied.

Down on the ground, Jake and Cassie were looking for a tunnel of some sort. <This is harder than I thought. I hope we find one soon.> Cassie said. <You can say that again, how are mice suppose to get in when there isn’t any…> He saw a small hole in the wall. <Cassie, over here.> They rushed over to the hole. <Hmmm… To small for us to fit through, but we could chew on it to make it bigger.> Jake and Cassie started chewing on it.

Tobias, still waiting outside in a tree, was keeping lookout. He thought to himself how great it could have been to go inside there with the team. A pair of bright lights caught his attention as a vehicle was headed toward Costco. He immediately warned the team, <Everyone come in, can you hear me? There is an unidentified vehicle that is coming in to the parking lot.> As the vehicle loomed closer, Tobias could see that it looked like it could give them some trouble. It was a Humvee, outfitted with military weaponry. The others responded back to him in similar ways. <We’ll be on the lookout, and you be careful, Tobias.>

Back on the roof, Ax, Rachel, and Marco were cautiously trying to find a way in. Luke, the guard went back to his main post, which left them alone for the moment. Rachel was walking over a piece of the roof when it made a small squeek. Luke didn’t seem to notice. <Hey guys, this looks like a weak spot.> Rachel said. Marco clawed at it and sure enough, the small piece of roof was easily removed. <Let’s go.> Ax said. The three mice crawled into the hole and were inside the building. Unknown to them, the guard came walking back. He thought he heard a faint squeek a little bit ago. Luke shined his flashlight at the ground and scanned it. Then he found the small hole. He reached for and grabbed his radio. “Alert, there is a possibility that the roof has been breached by something small. The small hole could have already been there, but I think this smells like Andelites.”

On ground level, Jake and Cassie had finished gnawing through the surrounding hole, thus making it able to pass through. <Let’s go.> Cassie said. The two mice scurried into the hole, headed into the side of the building.

Tobias flew close to the ground, almost skimming it with his wings. The darkness made it near impossible to see him. He approached the moving Humvee and silently landed near the back window. He peered in. Inside sat Visser 3! <Guys, uh, Visser 3 is here, this cannot be good.> The others responded to him, <I guess we’re in the right place!>

Ax, Marco, and Rachel were going through a maze of air tunnels above the Costco. <Well, this is confusing.> Rachel said. <Not for a mouse.> Marco replied. <You just let your nose lead the way.> The three were going through the air tunnels, when they found themselves on a weak panel. <This doesn’t seem to strong…> Ax said. Just then, the floor panel broke free, and the three mice plummeted out into the light of the store. They landed in a fine mesh net, with a man holding it. He lifted the radio up to his mouth, “Hey Luke, I caught your little Andelites.” The man smiled.

As Jake and Cassie were running through the hole in the wall, they had made it into the Costco. At precisely the same time as they entered, Jake and Cassie saw their three other friends wall into a net held by a man. <Oh no, Jake, they captured them!> Jake replied, <Not on my watch.> Jake tried to communicate with them, but the net had some kind of thought speak blocker.

<It is up to us to save them.> Jake said. They quickly ran into a hidden corner. They began to de-morph. After a minute, they were de-morphed. Cassie whispered to Jake, “Let’s go show them how it’s done.” Jake gave her a high five. “Right on!” Jake said. They started to morph again.

Back on the Humvee, Tobias had accomplished what he had intended, and flew off, back to the tree. He waited there looking for any other kind of activity.

The man who had caught them was named Bill. Bill looked at his catch, “Ha ha ha… just a bunch of puny mice. I could crush you now, but the Visser said to keep you alive.” He kicked the bag around. “How do you like that little Andelite scum!” Ax, Rachel, and Marco tried to communicate to each other, but the net had some strange property that didn’t allow them to do that. They were trapped, time was going up, and the Visser would finally see that his greatest adversaries were just a group of kids, not Andelite warriors.

Bill carried the bag over and put it on the check out ramp. He walked over and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. “Camel, my favorite.” He lit one, and started puffing away. “Ah, it is sure good to be the bad guys.” Bill walked back over to the ramp, to find that the bag with the Andelite warriors was gone. “Oh no, where is it? Um… I put it here… Er… The Visser is going to kill me!” Just then, he heard something fall to the ground. Not ten feet away, a box of Sweet and Salty Peanut Butter Bars had fallen to the ground. “Hmmm… Is anyone there?”

Tobias was watching outside, when he saw the Visser step out of the vehicle. He watched as Visser 3 de-morphed into Andelite form. <Hey guys, the dirty Yeerk leader just got out of the Hummer.> Tobias waited for a response, but nothing came. He tried again, but with no avail. Tobias suddenly got a bad feeling about inside the building.

Bill walked over to the box. He reached for it when he heard a purr. “Hear kitty, kitty…” A giant Siberian tiger walked out from behind the table. It was Jake. He roared loudly. “Help me! Ahhhh!” Bill quickly stood up and started to run away when he came to a halt. There, standing before him, stood a large gorilla. It was Cassie. She slammed her fists against the ground, making a small shockwave. Full of fear, Bill was standing smack dab between the two dangerous animals. “Nice tiger, nice gorilla.” Jake and Cassie stood their ground. <What do you say Cassie, shred him to pieces?> She responded, <He doesn’t seem like a threat, and we don’t need to hurt him if we don’t have to.>

Bill stood there cowering in fear. He tried not to stare into the animals eyes. Just then, there was the sound of an opening door far off in the distance. Jake and Cassie looked toward where the sound was coming from. Bill saw his opportunity, and pulled out his Colt .25. He quickly aimed it at Jake and pulled the trigger. BAM! Jake fell to the ground, badly wounded. Cassie saw that Bill had shot Jake. <Hang on Jake!> She rushed towards Bill and slammed into him with great force. The wind was knocked out of him, and Cassie grabbed him and slammed him against the ground. Then, Cassie grabbed his arms and broke them. She gave him one last roar, then ran over and picked up Jake, and carried him off. As she was running, she also grabbed the bag that had the trapped “Andelites” in it.

The Visser came to the spot that the battle had taken place in. He yelled out, <What happened here!> Bill, who was still conscious, but in great pain, said, “Boss, I tried. I captured three of the Andelites in your special net, but then two more of the Andelites came and took them from me. I shot one of the Andelite’s, the tiger, but that greatly angered the gorilla. The gorilla rushed towards me, man handled me, and broke both of my arms.” The Visser stood back, hand on chin. <Well, you have done decent Bill, but I expect greater in the future.>

Cassie came to a corner in the far side of the Costco. <Please Jake, hang on, de-morph now!> Cassie and Jake started to de-morph. Cassie was human much before Jake. Due to his great injury, Jake had a hard time morphing back. While he was de-morphing, Cassie focused on trying to get the three out of the net. She tried many different things, and finally found how to open it. They scurried out, and started de-morphing.

Visser 3 came walking through Costco with a large group of men. <Spread out, find them, and exterminate them!> The men nodded and spread out.

In the corner, there stood four kids and one Andelite. “Jake, are you ok?” Cassie asked. Jake looked up, “I am, but I’m too weak to morph again for a while.” Rachel spoke up, “Well, we had better find a hiding place for you.” They looked around and saw a large box full of blankets. “How about that box with the blankets?” Marco asked. Jake said, “That should be fine, at least it will be soft.” He smiled. Marco and Ax picked him up and carried him to the box. They covered him with blankets, but gave him a breathing hole. Marco peered into the breathing hole. He said, “Jake, stay here, we’ll be back for you. Keep quiet and we should return shortly.” Jake responded, “Okay, good luck buddy.” Marco and Ax turned around and headed back towards the group.

One of the Visser’s men, Mark, had made his way toward the corner where the kids were. He was looking around, eager for some movement. The rows of items made many hiding places. Then Mark saw something blue move about fifty feet away. He thought that it could be one of the Andelites. He reached for his radio, but something happened before he could grab it. One of the large boxes full of exercise equipment was falling down from the top of the row to his left. He looked up, and tried to jump out of the way. “Ahhhh!” He was suspended in mid-air when the box came down and crushed him. High up on the shelf, a hairy, black, arm vanished.

In a different part of Costco, there were two men walking in a group. Their names were Biff and Erik. “Hey Biff, you think we’re going to catch those Andelites tonight?” Biff looked at Erik proudly. “Of course, we got the guns, remember.” A small metal on metal noise came from a row, and Erik and Biff drew their guns. They both had Berettas. Biff whispered to Erik, “It came from over here.” They walked closer to the origin of the sound, and grabbed a toy princess castle. They heard a hiss. “Yikes, it is a snake!” It was Rachel. They started to raise their guns, when Rachel opened her mouth. They were only a few feet away, and Rachel sprayed poison at their eyes. It hit their eyes and they started screaming and running wildly. “Ahhhh! My eyes!” “I can’t see.” The two of them ran in different directions, and wouldn’t be a threat any longer. They were now blind.

Visser 3 walked through an isle. He looked around, ready to strike at anything that moved. Then he saw one of his men, Biff, clutching his eyes, screaming, and running wildly. <Biff, what is the matter?> Biff yelled out, “My eyes have been destroyed by some sort of spitting snake!” <Poor you.> The Visser smiled, and continued on.

A gecko crawled down a small crack in the floor. It was Marco. Marco was looking for what was going on here. His toes allowed him to stick to almost anything, he loved it. As he was crawling, he saw that he wasn’t alone. A guard walked past, inches away from him. Luckily, he was near the top of this underground tunnel. He continued crawling when he saw that another man was coming. That man was wearing a hat. Marco, being his daredevil self, jumped down onto the hat and hardly made an indent. The guard continued to walk as though nothing had happened. As they were exiting the tunnel, they came to a very large room. It held a giant Yeerk pool. <Uh, guys… We might just have a small problem here.> The pool was enormous, big enough that if Costco’s floor collapsed, everyone in the store would become a controller. <What we have is a giant Yeerk pool, big enough to catch everyone inside Costco.> Ax responded to him, <That isn’t good, you need to find a way to damage it, Marco.> Marco replied, <I’ll do my best blue man.> Ax smiled.

As the Visser was walking along with three of his guards, something came up behind him. Visser said, <Hello there.> Ax stood there, tail up, ready for a fight. The guards surrounding Visser 3 turned around and pointed their Dracon beams at Ax. A sound of objects came whooshing through the air. WHAM, WHAM, WHAM, WHAM! The three guards fell to the ground, heads badly swelling. Coconuts rolled to the ground. The last coconut was coming at Visser 3’s head. He easily whipped his tail up and slashed it in half. Up on the row, was a gorilla, which was still Cassie. <Ah, my little hairy friend, having fun there?>

Marco was still beneath the Costco. He was walking toward the Yeerk pool when something caught his eye. It was a heavy piece of machinery that said, WARNING, DANGEROUS WHEN WET. He thought how convenient that was. <Guys, this is it, I’m going to blow the place.> Jake responded, <Okay, make sure you can make it out in time.> Marco scurried into the room, and went inside a locker. He started to de-morph. He was starting to get crammed in the locker, and he opened it. “I love the smell of Yeerk in the morning, it smells like, victory.” He stepped out of the locker and looked around. The room was pretty basic looking, and had some outfits that the Yeerks had been wearing. He quickly got one of the outfits on. He came to a mirror. “Here’s looking at you, kid.” Marco walked out, and pretended to be like a controller.

The Visser said something to his men, that is, the ones that were still alive. A dart flew through the air and hit Cassie, she laid down on the top of the row, unconscious. Ax looked at the Visser. <It is just you and me, Yeerk!> Visser 3 responded. <No, it is just me!> They stood in ready position, then charged each other. Ax raised his tail, as did the Visser, and started slashing at each other. Both were skilled fighters.

Two men stood, with a .22 rifle. It had been loaded with tranquilizer shots. One of them said, “Nice shot, I mean real nice.” The other boasted, “I practice.” They were so happy and distracted that they didn’t even see an orange and black striped animal walk up behind them. They never knew it was coming. Jake leapt up and slashed at one’s neck, while his jaws sank into the other’s neck. The one who got slashed, had been slashed in the jugular, and was killed almost instantly. The other, who had Jake’s jaws in him, wasn’t dead yet, but was fading fast. The man tried to turn his rifle around, but he felt his neck break. The man fell over to the ground.

Marco walked out into the open, unnoticed because he appeared to be a controller. Marco walked over to the wheeled machine. “Good thing I have put all those hours on Need for Speed. He got in. Turning the key, the engine on the machine roared to life. Some controllers around him looked in his direction, but didn’t really seem to care too much. Then Marco put down the gas pedal to the floor. “Woo hoo, ya baby!” He was going about twenty miles per hour. A guard rushed over near him and called out, “What are you doing?” Marco replied, “Something I should have done a long time ago.” He winked at the guard. The machine was almost to the edge of the pool.

Jake climbed up a row, and found Cassie unconscious. <Cassie, come on, wake up!> He nudged her, and she still remained there. <No! Wake up!> She opened one eye, then slowly sat up. <What happened to me?> Jake replied, <You got knocked out by a sleeping dart, but now your back. We’ve got to go, now!> Jake and Cassie ran along the top of the row, towards an exit. They contacted Ax, <Ax, this place is going to blow any minute.> He replied, <I’m in a deadly battle right now, could you make a distraction? Then I could get away. <Consider it done.> Cassie picked up a small box and chucked it at the Visser. The Visser reacted to the box and slashed it, the grape juice inside splattering everywhere. This gave Ax the chance to get away.

Marco bailed the machine, as it came into contact with the pool. It hit the side, lost a little speed, and toppled over into the liquid. The machine started to spark, then made a strange sound. “It’s going to blow!” Marco said. He rushed out of the room, headed for the stairs. Luckily, the stairs weren’t too far away. There was utter chaos down below. Controllers were running amok, and no one was making any progress, except for Marco. Marco came to the stairs and quickly darted up them. He tripped on one of the stairs, and hit his chin on one of the stairs. “Ouch!” Marco said.  A small line of blood appeared on his chin. He got himself back up, and continued. By this time, some of the controllers had made it to the stairs and were following him for their lives.

Cassie, Jake, and Ax were running. Cassie was still in the gorilla morph, Jake in the tiger morph, and Ax in his normal Andelite form. Ax said, <Rachel, where are you?> <I’m over on > They just past isle five and were running in the direction of isle one. <We’ll meet up with you in a bit.> Cassie said. They passed isle four. <Okay, Rachel where are you?> The three of them went into isle three. There was a spitting cobra. Jake asked, <Rachel, tell me you are that snake right?> She replied, <Yup, last time I checked they don’t sell cobras at Costco.> Cassie grabbed Rachel and put her by her neck. <Hang on Rachel, and don’t bite.> Rachel replied, <Ha ha, very funny.>

Marco was running on the main Costco floor now, in normal human form. After him, was a group of controllers, so he didn’t stand out like a sore thumb. Something caught Marco’s attention. There was a group of animals, and an Andelite. “Hey guys, wait up!” They stopped and turned around. Marco caught up with them. Jake said, <Marco you know that you are in human form right? This could ruin everything!> Cassie got an idea. <Hey, I’ll pretend to knock Marco out, then drag him along.> Cassie did a fake smash to him, and he fell to the ground, unharmed. Visser 3 was off in the distance. He saw that she smashed that poor controller, then picked him up and started to run off. Visser 3 blared at them, <Drop that Yeerk, you Andelites!> Ax glanced at Jake, <We’re good to go, the Visser thinks that Marco is one of his controllers.>

The Animorphs smashed through the door, and saw that there was Humvee running. <Get in, let’s go.> It was Tobias. The Animorphs got onto the roof of the Humvee, while Marco got inside. “I’ve played Project Gotham; I should be able to handle this.” Marco put the pedal to the floor, and the hummer sped off.

Under the building, the machine in the Yeerk pool stopped making the weird sound. Then, a small spark appeared. A small quake happened, then the machine up. It erupted in a cloud of fire, and it engulfed the whole pool. It ripped through the floor, then blew sky high out of the sides of the building. It could be seen for miles.

Sirens blared, and fire fighters rushed to the scene. They worked on putting it out. After a good hour, the fire was completely vanquished. One of them said, “Well, that was quite a fire, if anything was caught in that, it didn’t survive.”

After they had parked the Humvee a distance from their homes, they walked toward the forest. In the forest, the Animorphs were about to call it a night. “Well, we did good.” Jake said. “You can say that again.” Rachel said. Marco teased, “Well, we did good.” Rachel glared at Marco, smiling. Cassie said, “Time to hit the sack, I mean, what time is it?” Ax, always knew the time, and said, <It is 4:00am, which means you should go get some sleep. Great job everyone, another great adventure. I have one question though, did Visser 3 perish in the accident?> The others raised their hands in uncertainty. Tobias spoke up, <Well, I wish I could have helped more, but we did it.> “Well, see you Tobias, I’m going home.” The others agreed, and headed off. <Well, Tobias, it is just you and me again.> Tobias flew down onto Ax’s shoulder. <Yup, you and > Tobias had something in his talons. <Hey Ax, care to try mouse?> Ax looked at him. <Does it taste good?> Tobias flapped his wings lightly. <Of course.> Ax de-morphed, and put it in his mouth. “Yum.” <I knew that you would like it.>

The firefighters finally left the scene. In the rubble, there was slight movement. A blue hand pierced out of a pile of debris. <I will have my revenge!>

-By Cly