Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm

Bbrring! "Ah what the" moaned Issac.

He slapped the alarm clock of his night stand witch surprisingly only got louder BBRRRRING!!

Issac sat up and got out of bed, he stood up and stomped the alarm clock quiet. Brr..

"That’s better" he said as he walked towards the closet and threw on a white t-shirt, he looked at the broken alarm clock he thought that there must have been something he set it for in the first place he started thinking but his stomach growled so he quickly dismissed the thought.

Issac ran down stairs to his kitchen and served himself way more cereal than he could finish. His phone went off witch was conveniently on the kitchen table he answered it with a mouth full of cereal and said "hello."

"Stainne what the hell!" Shouted a strong voice through the phone,

"hmm" said Issac completely ignoring the mans voice.

"Stainne you where supposed to be here 30 minutes ago ."

"Oh crap the mission, I forgot"

"Damn it Issac if you weren't so good at what you did you would have been fired a long time ago"

"Yeah i know chief ill be there In a few minutes"

Issac ran upstairs and through on a pair of pants. He got into his car and drove for about 5 minutes before he got to the gates of the space station.

He ran into the locker room and put on his space suit his best friend Michael was siting there eating a sandwich A little more snug than usual huh."

"yeah and way more flashy" said Michael.

"There’s supposed to be like bullet proof right"

"way more than that Issac, there supposed to be strong enough to protect us from what ever we may encounter out there... whatever that means" said Michael

"it doesn't mean anything its all bull."

"Yeah I mean we are just gonna take that robot crumb into deep space."

The two friends walked out of the locker room and headed outside to the conference. They lined up behind the man in charge of the mission.

"These men and women here are the best of the best the elite in there class i could trust no one else with this mission. "What exactly is this mission" said a reporter, and the rest of the crowd began asking the same question.

"The mission is to get rid of the monster known as Cypher-D, recently scientist have figure out how to break him down unfortunately one nanobot survived that nanobot is inside this ship, and to make sure he never comes back my team will send that last nanobot to the sun."

The reporters looked confident in the response and so continued to ask questions. Issac began to feel uneasy so he walked inside he headed into the restroom and splashed water into his face.

"you'll be fine man, you're the best" he said as he stared into the mirror he walked out. A woman walked up to him and said "hello do you mind giving me a short interview"

Issac looked at the girl and said. “how bout after i get back that way i have more to talk about"

The girl looked at Issac and seemed to get almost angry, "are you kidding me after this mission you'll be the most famous astronaut of all time you're not gonna give me an interview"

Issac said "I promise... wait whats your name,"

"oh yeah sorry its Kerry Baudelaire"

"okay look I promise Kerry, and trust me promises are not something I back out on."

Issac walked away and head back out. Kerry lowered her shoulders and it was pretty obvious she was still disappointed. Issac saw his squad heading towards the ship and he jogged over to catch up to them. Micheal saw Issac and nudged him with his elbow.

"its time man.. this mission, this mission right here its gonna change our lives Issac."The squad then activated there helmets as they entered the ship.

Disclaimer: Cypher-D is property of Icarusflies and  Kerry Baudelaire is property of TypingKira

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TypingKira

OMfrickgodfried.
I'm totally fangurling your fic.  

So far, my only problem with it is that I can't. . . read. . . it.  There's no separation between paragraphs and sentences and dialogue. So it's all kind of a blur. Try writing it in a word processing software, then copying and pasting into the blog editor, so you can save your work. Dialogue should go on it's own lines.  

Other than that, I see nothing wrong with it! 

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
ok thanks ill work on the way I write i should have the next part up by tomorrow morning if not by tonight
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
ok thanks ill work on the way I write i should have the next part up by tomorrow morning if not by tonight
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TypingKira

THanks so much! it's beautiful! and grammatically correct!

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Project_Worm
@TypingKira:  
yeah well i actually found a few errors when i was separating it
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@Project_Worm: Dude, I wasn't kidding. You need to credit me for my characters.  
Good work otherwise, but you MUST add a 'Cypher-D is the property of Icarusflies, etc, etc' thing