Bolide - Chapter Four: Back to Reality

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Project_Worm
Sorry this took so long to get back to, and please if you have not checked this out go and read the other tree parts.

My eyes were heavy and as I slowly pushed to open them I heard a ringing, when I finally got my eyes open I saw two men talking outside of the room I was in.

“Where am I, I can’t remember anything” I thought to my self.

As my vision cleared I noticed that the men where doctors. The ringing in my ears also cleared and I discovered that the ringing was actually their voices. The men were talking what sounded like Russian their words were fast and mumbled but some how I was able to catch a few words. I was surprised they didn’t seem to know English yet the more they talked the more I could understand. One of the doctors turned to face me.

“I can’t believe this he is awake!” he shouted at the other one as he ran toward me.

He grabbed a small flash light and shined it at my eye, it bothered me and kind of angered me. Suddenly I had a vision I was in space and I saw a large star then it went blank. When I finally returned to reality I saw that the room I was in was full of doctors. I tried to move but discovered that I was in a full body cast. The rest of the day consisted of the doctors running tests on me and asking me questions that I was unable to answer. I couldn’t sleep that night my body ached and there was sounds all over the building I could hear cars drive by. I figured that it must be a small hospital I could hear mumbles and when I focused the voices became clearer. 

“But doctor how is this possible, we found him found the street burned and broken beyond recognition, just two days ago how is he possibly awake.”

“I do not know the fact that he was still alive when we found him was a miracle but this is something completely different.”

What did they mean they found me on the street, how did I get here I mean this is Russia right, Am I Russian. My head was filled with all kinds of questions about my past I was basically interrogating myself. Before I knew it the sun was rising and my room door flew open as the doctor came in. 

“So how did you sleep?” the doctor asked walking over to my bed.

“Pretty good” I said in perfect Russian.

The doctor looked at me and then did a double take, “Wait can you speak again please.”

“Um sure what do you want me to say.” I knew exactly why he asked me to speak my voice was perfect.

There was a puzzled look on his face, and he came up to me unbandaging my face. When he finished there was a look of excitement and half horror in his eyes.

“What’s wrong doctor” I asked and he lifted up a small mirror up to my face. I looked into the mirror my face was fine. And for the first time I saw that I had a buzz cut and dark green eyes. 

“How does the rest of your body feel?”

“Fine I guess” I said to him.

Then he called in a few doctors who cam in and removed my cast when my casts were off I only needed a little help to get up and was walking around my room quickly after only a few seconds.     
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@Project_Worm: I haven't read the other parts yet, so I have no idea what's going on, but it has definitely piqued my interest. I'm going to have to check out the others now.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By TypingKira
@Mechanical_Ape said:
@Project_Worm: I haven't read the other parts yet, so I have no idea what's going on, but it has definitely piqued my interest. I'm going to have to check out the others now.
It's a really really good story, and one of my characters is in part of it :} 

Great new chapter!!! 
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@TypingKira: @Project_Worm: Earlier I went back and read through it. It was really good. Makes me wonder what other stories I might have missed.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TypingKira
@Mechanical_Ape: HumanX's stories are really good, I personally like his Intersperse stories. Wormy's Son of an Animal stories are good. Hmm. . . . Have you read all of Impersonator's stuff? Capfanboy's? 
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@TypingKira: I think the only ones I've read completely are yours. The other stories I've just started reading from whenever it was that I started coming to the Fan Fic boards. I've read many Impersonator's and CapFanboy's, but I'm sure I haven't read them all. I'll go back and see what I missed.
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TypingKira
@Mechanical_Ape: *starts freaking out unnecessarily* read fbdarkangel's soldier and weapon chapters!!!! 
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@TypingKira: Yes ma'am! *Goes to find the story*
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Project_Worm
@Mechanical_Ape@TypingKira
Im am glad yall liked it also I just wanted to say that it was supposed to say unbandaging not undamaging.
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mechanical_Ape
@Project_Worm: I've been reading through some of your older stories that I had missed and they are really good too. It certainly makes it much easier to understand the more recent ones.