Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mantid

Krakabooom!!!

The sound of the explosion vibrated in Tino's ear as the thermal detonator hit the ground. He grabbed his sniper rifle firmly as he ran past a few Ekronts. He looked back, pointed at one in the head, and shot.

Crack! The head exploded and dark red blood splattered all around the other Ekronts. Tino was going to fight to the end, he was going to make his planet proud. Tino shot at an argon gas tank one of the Ekronts in the battlefield was carrying, and he then sat down besides a large boulder to watch the Ekronts fall to the ground choking. Ekronts needed argon gas to breath, just like humans needed oxygen.

T-t-t-tooom!

Tino had been right beside and explosion, and he went flying into the air. Tino landed right beside three Ekronts. They instantly aimed for Tino. This wasn't good.

"Die, you god damn aliens!" Tino grabbed a thermal detonator and threw it at the face of one Ekront. Without looking back, Tino opened his teleportator and leaped on it. As this happened, he was now inside a room, a room that seemed to have no walls, only white lights everywhere. This was the place soldiers who were too scared to even enter into the battlefield came. And now, he had gone this low. He had to wait until this battle was over to return to reality.

Next: The Stantu Legion
Post Edited:2007-10-18 17:39:14

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Mantid says:

"*Krakabooom!!!* The sound of the explosion vibrated in Tino's ear as the thermal detonator hit the ground. He grabbed his sniper rifle firmly as he ran past a few Akrons.He looked back, pointed at one in the head, and shot. *Crack!* The head exploded and dark red blood splattered all around the other Akrons. Tino was going to fight to the end, he was going to make his planet proud. Tino shot at an argon gas tank one of the Akrons in the battlefield was carrying, and he then sat down besides a large boulder to watch the Akron fall to the ground choking. Akrons needed argon gas to breath, just like humans needed oxygen. *T-t-t-tooom!* Tino had been right beside and explosion, and he went flying into the air. Tino landed right beside three Acrons. They instantly aimed for Tino. This wasn't good. "Die, you god damn aliens!" Tino grabbed a thermal detonator and threw it at the face of one Acron. Without looking back, Tino opened his teleportator and leaped on it. As this happened, he was now inside a room, a room that seemed to have no walls, only white lights everywhere. This was the place soldiers who were too scared to even enter into the battlefield came. And now, he had gone this low. He had to wait until this battle was over to return to reality. Next: The Stantu Legion "

Sweet job man. I like the action. It's got good description.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mantid

"Sweet job man. I like the action. It's got good description. "

Thanks man, I'm gonno post as soon as I come back. And I'm gonno post the story behind this war, behind the Akrons, and behind Tino.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sparda

Mantid says:

""Sweet job man. I like the action. It's got good description. "Thanks man, I'm gonno post as soon as I come back. And I'm gonno post the story behind this war, behind the Akrons, and behind Tino."

See ya dude. I look forward to reading more.

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mantid

Tsk-tsk-tsk

Tino could here the footsteps of Ekronts running right beside him. They couldn't see him, much less scent him. He had his "stealth" mode on. Most Black War Human Soldiers had many gadgets and weapons that helped them in the battlefield.

Tak-Tak-Tak-Tak!!!

Tino barely had enough time to move out of the way before the blasts hit him. He leaped to one side, and grabbed his Blaster Rifle. These new soldiers must have recieved new equipment, and had detected him. He wasted no time, he leaped up onto a large boulder. He looked all around, and than, he said the key word...

"Elite Troopers, Attaaack!!!"

Behind the boulder, four other heavily armed soldiers came out. They shot at every angle. Ekronts were falling. The element of suprise had more than helped the human "Black War" troops. A few Ekronts were left, but they had surrendered, and were on there knees.

"Johnson, Brown, come with me. Davidson and Morrison, you stay here and gaurd the Ekront troops. Don't let them out of your sight." Tino instructed his soldiers. They were the most loyal companions a general could have.

Matt Johnson and David Brown followed Tino into a cave that was near the battlefield. They were in a mission to recover the lost soldiers who had vanished in the last battle. The battle Tino was unable to finish. He was starting to feel worried, that maybe this was an ambush, and that more Ekronts were inside the cave.

But no, if it was, they were enough to take out the ambushers.

"Gandit, Gandit!!!" A voiced from above them yelled down. Tino looked up, and saw dozens of Ekronts aiming at them. They floating on Gravity Disks.

"Uh-oh..." Thought Tino, they were in trouble.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sparda

Mantid says:

"#**The TSnatu Legion**# *Tsk-tsk-tsk* Tino could here the footsteps of Ekronts running right beside him. They couldn't see him, much less scent him. He had his "stealth" mode on. Most Black War Human Soldiers had many gadgets and weapons that helped them in the battlefield. ***Tak-Tak-Tak-Tak!!!*** Tino barely had enough time to move out of the way before the blasts hit him. He leaped to one side, and grabbed his Blaster Rifle. These new soldiers must have recieved new equipment, and had detected him. He wasted no time, he leaped up onto a large boulder. He looked all around, and than, he said the key word... "**Elite Troopers, Attaaack!!!**" Behind the boulder, four other heavily armed soldiers came out. They shot at every angle. Ekronts were falling. The element of suprise had more than helped the human "Black War" troops. A few Ekronts were left, but they had surrendered, and were on there knees. "Johnson, Brown, come with me. Davidson and Morrison, you stay here and gaurd the Ekront troops. Don't let them out of your sight." Tino instructed his soldiers. They were the most loyal companions a general could have. Matt Johnson and David Brown followed Tino into a cave that was near the battlefield. They were in a mission to recover the lost soldiers who had vanished in the last battle. The battle Tino was unable to finish. He was starting to feel worried, that maybe this was an ambush, and that more Ekronts were inside the cave. But no, if it was, they were enough to take out the ambushers. "Gandit, Gandit!!!" A voiced from above them yelled down. Tino looked up, and saw dozens of Ekronts aiming at them. They floating on Gravity Disks. "Uh-oh..." Thought Tino, they were in trouble. "

This so reminds me of Star Wars. Good job!

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mantid

I did get the idea while playing Battlefront II, lol.

We are the legendary Stantu legion. We travel the universe conquering galaxies. And this time, we have come upon your galaxy. So guess what? It is your time to die.

"Oh great, another alien race to get rid of. What's the problem with you people, why can't you just live in your own planet?"

You fool, you would never understand the need for new territory.

"Hey, Earth is getting pretty crowded too, but that's why we have artificial islands."

The alien looked up at one of his gaurds, Annhialate them!

Tino looked around, he was in triouble. Brown was the only one with him at the moment. When the aliens had attacked them, they had tried to fight back, but Johnson and the others died. These alien soldiers were highly skilled.

"Listen to me, we need your help, please. If you help us, we'll give you part of Earth for you to conquer. Please, we really need your help."

What kind of help could you mindless creatures need?

"Theres a war going on, and we need your troops to take them down."

Hahaha, we could easily exterminate you all and take over your planet.

"Yes, but you'll have to face the Ekronts too, and they are extremely powerful, you would never be able to take them down."

You make me laugh, the alien laughed in the face of Tino, take them to the death room!

Tino's plan had failed miserably, he was planning to trick the aliens into being allies, and then kill a few and escape. But for now, he would have to find a way to deal with them in a different way. The Ekronts and the Stantu Legion, what else could a human soldier want?

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mantid

"The 'Death Room', huh?"
Tino laughed as he stepped over a pile of Stantu warriors. Private Brown followed him. Tino gripped his rifle with both fists. Suddenly a blast hit Private Brown on the chest, Tino looked up and saw three Ektron soldiers. Tino grabbed a thermal detonator and threw it at one.

Ba-Ba-Kaboom!

Two were down. Tino threw a kick at one's face and watched it fall to the ground. The confused Ektron stood up and tried to grab his weapon.

Crrrooshh!

Tino smashed his fist through the alien's abdomen armor, pulled it out and had a fistfull of alien organs and blood. The yellow skinned Ektron looked at what Tino has in his hands with wide eyes. Then looked up at Tino's smiling face, and fell back spitting dark red blood. Tino looked behind him, Pvt. Brown was on the ground, with a puddle of blood around him.

"C'mon soldier, we can't let Ms. Brown turn into a widow can we?"
Tino said as he picked his companion up on his shoulders and kicked open a door.

He walked outside with his soldier on his shoulders, he had escaped the Stantu Legion's command center.

"Jeezus General, you can sure kick some alien butt, so would you mind lending me a hand?"
Private Walters was standing outside, along with two other soldiers. Tino's smile was wiped off his face as he noticed the two other soldiers were pointing there rifles at Walters.

"Traitors..."
Mumbled Tino as two other soldiers came and cuffed his wrists.

To Be Continued...

Man it feels good to continue this story, wonder if Sparda is still around, he really into it.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Darkchild

Nice bro, didnt know you were starting this back up. Nice

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mantid

Just for fun.

Hey did you get my PM?

Where should I start reading your sinner fanfic?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Darkchild

Sinner.

Here let me find it for ya